Will tall people go extinct in the future?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
This came to my mind when i thought about how all the people i know who are tall 6'+ date girls that are short, bellow 5'5. And on social media i see it everytime how a short girl needs a tall boy, but isn't it againts evolution? That tall women go for tall guys? Lets take my friend for example, he is 195cm tall, his girlfriend is 165cm tall. There is a extremely accurate way to measure what height would the child be based on genetics/parents height combined, if we go by this then 195+165 is 360, then for boys you add 13, so 373 and then you divide this value with two, in the end you get a son that is 186cm tall which is 9 whole cm shorter then his father! Then if that sone dates a 165cm girl in the future their son will be shorter. So how are there still tall people in this world or is this a new phenomenon that short girls don't like guys no more that arw around their height?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This came to my mind when i thought about how all the people i know who are tall 6'+ date girls that are short, bellow 5'5. And on social media i see it everytime how a short girl needs a tall boy, but isn't it againts evolution? That tall women go for tall guys? Lets take my friend for example, he is 195cm tall, his girlfriend is 165cm tall. There is a extremely accurate way to measure what height would the child be based on genetics/parents height combined, if we go by this then 195+165 is 360, then for boys you add 13, so 373 and then you divide this value with two, in the end you get a son that is 186cm tall which is 9 whole cm shorter then his father! Then if that sone dates a 165cm girl in the future their son will be shorter. So how are there still tall people in this world or is this a new phenomenon that short girls don't like guys no more that arw around their height?
Didn't read a word, but no.