Will this baby grow up to be good looking?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
IMG 20240424 211145

• +1
Reactions: horizon
No

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이

Discussion Will this baby grow up to be good looking?​

Idk OP, will he? you should wait 10 years and go check on him again

I was white and good looking only when I was a baby. Over for him, he will have a short nose and a brutal lower third only the almond eyes can save him.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger
mogs me

• +1
maybe...maybe not who knows

I was white and good looking only when I was a baby. Over for him, he will have a short nose and a brutal lower third only the almond eyes can save him.
he barely has any masticatory devlopment rn most whites have neutral gonions so he would turn out well

he barely has any masticatory devlopment rn most whites have neutral gonions so he would turn out well
Notice his jaw assymetry, the left side is bigger just like mine lol he is going to need buccal fat removal.

• +1
Looked up masticatory. That's surprising you say that considering he grew up on raw meat.

Looked up masticatory. That's surprising you say that considering he grew up on raw meat.
chewing devlops the jaw and causes bone deposition which makes the jaw wider irrespective of your genetics it happens to everyome our ancestors used to have well devloped jaws due to this reason .