Will this surgery work + What rating am I

Va-qoh

Va-qoh

MTN
I need a rating and will my surgery ascend me. What I’m getting is. OBO (hence why I’m squinting) , Buccal Fat Removal, Facial Masculinization (Jaw Surgery), Botox to lower eyebrows, Limb Lengthing to be 6’4 I’m 5’10 right now. Also Rhinoplasty for a smaller nose. Plus a semi good morph of me. Original is obviously me with the bigger lips and nose. I’m probably LTN in camera but I have more hair now and I look MTN in camera, car reflection and in real life. And is my forward growth good?
IMG 0182
5C639E8D 9151 411B 87E6 1041D4A6B0C3
IMG 1416
IMG 1416
IMG 0182

Attachments

• IMG_1452.jpeg
    IMG_1452.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0183.jpeg
    IMG_0183.jpeg
    884 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0184.jpeg
    IMG_0184.jpeg
    844 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0185.jpeg
    IMG_0185.jpeg
    916.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: HTNcutecel, UZB_Strebl and N1666

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, Va-qoh, ihatewhiterose and 4 others
lips bigger than my future

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Va-qoh
I need a rating and will my surgery ascend me. What I’m getting is. OBO (hence why I’m squinting) , Buccal Fat Removal, Facial Masculinization (Jaw Surgery), Botox to lower eyebrows, Limb Lengthing to be 6’4 I’m 5’10 right now. Also Rhinoplasty for a smaller nose. Plus a semi good morph of me. Original is obviously me with the bigger lips and nose. I’m probably LTN in camera but I have more hair now and I look MTN in camera, car reflection and in real life. And is my forward growth good?View attachment 3161957View attachment 3161958View attachment 3161946View attachment 3161946View attachment 3161957
Bro
Ur not getting an OBO
Ur not getting an LL
What u need is a rhino. Get lean, grow lashes, maybe get chin filler

• +1
Reactions: softmaxxrr, watah and N1666
Bro
Ur not getting an OBO
Ur not getting an LL
Also try out Afro hairstyles man maybe grow ur hair try dreads try a taper tapered hairline whatever
Have fun with it dude
Ur IPD/ICD/ESR isn’t even bad why would u consider an OBO?

Bro
Ur not getting an OBO
Ur not getting an LL
Yeah thanks man. I weight 140 I’m trying to be 100. My frame is pretty skinny to where I can see my ribcage. I’m working on my eyebrows everyday with hair growth greases but trying to get castor oil cause I heard it really works.

Yeah thanks man. I weight 140 I’m trying to be 100. My frame is pretty skinny to where I can see my ribcage. I’m working on my eyebrows everyday with hair growth greases but trying to get castor oil cause I heard it really works.
Oh woahhhhh ur 140?? Trying to get to 100, Jesus, no, in that case fuck that
U need to gain a bit bro go to 170 or 180 maybe man
Start gym maxing

Also try out Afro hairstyles man maybe grow ur hair try dreads try a taper tapered hairline whatever
Have fun with it dude
I don’t like tapers. Since I’m really on the looksmaxxing side of everything. They don’t like anything like Afros or dreads. If you ever seen those videos. That’s why I cruddy my hair to make it look good. I could try out freeforms again. Also I’m kinda new what’s IPD,ICD & ESR. I know they relate to eye things. I wanna remove my prey eyes. In pictures they are huge. I wanna get the Zeta look but without the puffy underlid. I want every time I’m in a picture I look good.

Oh woahhhhh ur 140?? Trying to get to 100, Jesus, no, in that case fuck that
U need to gain a bit bro go to 170 or 180 maybe man
Start gym maxing
Yeah my frame is pretty decent. I want to lose those maybe my face fat is the cause. Kinda want a frame like Barrett.

LIP reduction, rhinoplasty,
1) Get lean 2) Get Rhino 3) Reduce mouth lips 4) Buccal fat removAL

• +1
Reactions: Va-qoh
Also limb lengthening is a pipe dream to reach 6,4. Its not possible and will destroy your joints. Case dismissed

I don’t like tapers. Since I’m really on the looksmaxxing side of everything. They don’t like anything like Afros or dreads. If you ever seen those videos. That’s why I cruddy my hair to make it look good. I could try out freeforms again. Also I’m kinda new what’s IPD,ICD & ESR. I know they relate to eye things. I wanna remove my prey eyes. In pictures they are huge. I wanna get the Zeta look but without the puffy underlid. I want every time I’m in a picture I look good.
Dude
so u don’t even know what those things are but u want a fucking orbital box osteotomy
U seem very young, my advice for u, get off the forum, softmaxx
Consider surgery after ur 19

View attachment 3162042 I found a case supporting. 95% is pretty high. I’ll try my odds.
Buddy that study was done on people with accidents and people with destroyed femur. You will spend 2 years in agony and in phyiscal therapy learning how to walk. Also what about running and playing normal sports?You also dont have 75k to 90k dollars to do such surgeries. I mean Giant implants wouldnt recommend LL.

Have fun with it dude
IMG 1495
IMG 1496

Literally what I’m talking about. I’ll just get Freeform’s.

Dude
so u don’t even know what those things are but u want a fucking orbital box osteotomy
U seem very young, my advice for u, get off the forum, softmaxx
Consider surgery after ur 19
Okay I’ve been digging and I found out what they mean. ESR (Eye Space Ratio) ICD ( Inter Canthal Distance) IPD (Interpupillary Distance) thanks for saying they weren’t bad. Also I got to get the surgery. It’ll save my prey eyes.

I need a rating and will my surgery ascend me. What I’m getting is. OBO (hence why I’m squinting) , Buccal Fat Removal, Facial Masculinization (Jaw Surgery), Botox to lower eyebrows, Limb Lengthing to be 6’4 I’m 5’10 right now. Also Rhinoplasty for a smaller nose. Plus a semi good morph of me. Original is obviously me with the bigger lips and nose. I’m probably LTN in camera but I have more hair now and I look MTN in camera, car reflection and in real life. And is my forward growth good?View attachment 3161957View attachment 3161958View attachment 3161946View attachment 3161946View attachment 3161957

honestly MTN, yo how about u dm me and i ascend u, u have a lot of potential

• +1
Elaborate please. What is the box trying to prove.
that you're lacking nasion projection, which makes your eyes seem further apart than they actually are, it's common in negroids

the bad fix is radix augmentation and the good fix is lefort 2 or 3

that you're lacking nasion projection, which makes your eyes seem further apart than they actually are, it's common in negroids

the bad fix is radix augmentation and the good fix is lefort 2 or 3
I guess you’re right. I won’t bother to fix it.

? you're ready to get obo but not lf2?
Yes. I don’t need lefort 2 that’s mainly for people with sunken in faces and other deformities. If you seen me in real life you won’t say my eyes are too far apart. That’s just camera. OBO will save my prey eyes.

Yes. I don’t need lefort 2 that’s mainly for people with sunken in faces and other deformities. If you seen me in real life you won’t say my eyes are too far apart. That’s just camera. OBO will save my prey eyes.
Obo is for eye spacing and lf2 isn't necessarily for deformities

I forgot to mention I getting Lip reductions on top and bottom.

Buddy that study was done on people with accidents and people with destroyed femur. You will spend 2 years in agony and in phyiscal therapy learning how to walk. Also what about running and playing normal sports?You also dont have 75k to 90k dollars to do such surgeries. I mean Giant implants wouldnt recommend LL.
fucking idiot, dr paley has like 99% success rate with LL and he’s done 30k+ cases. a decent portion being purely cosmetic. do ur research

• +1
fucking idiot, dr paley has like 99% success rate with LL and he’s done 30k+ cases. a decent portion being purely cosmetic. do ur research
Yeah it didn’t make any sense when he said pain after surgery & people with femur damage & people with accidents JFL. The site was talking about LL in general.

Attachments

• IMG_1498.png
    IMG_1498.png
    282.4 KB · Views: 0
Yeah it didn’t make any sense when he said pain after surgery & people with femur damage & people with accidents JFL. The site was talking about LL in general.
That’s why I decided not to reply back.

yeah he’s an idiot. LL does have its risks but they’re severely mitigated if you go to Dr Paley at The Paley Institute. he’s very expensive though as he charges around 100k but very worth it imo

• +1