SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Creator of TiktokChad theory
Psic3F 3Fn29

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexios and mvp2v1
I don’t think it’s a good jaw tbh
Well your opinion is fucking worthless because that dude doesn't know what rejection is and foids literally write fanfics about how much they want to fuck him while you rot here

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, Alexios, BlackpillRemedy and 1 other person
Well your opinion is fucking worthless because that dude doesn't know what rejection is and foids literally write fanfics about how much they want to fuck him while you rot here
U don’t even know why I’m here u stupid fuck and he doesnt have a good jaw imagine spending money to get that shit jaw you must be really subhuman

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

could be better, haloed hard by eyes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, nofap, Alexios and 3 others
U don’t even know why I’m here u stupid fuck and he doesnt have a good jaw imagine spending money to get that shit jaw you must be really subhuman
What one thing bad about his jaw

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
What one thing bad about his jaw
Y-y-you don't *sniff* understand, it's like downgrown or something even though literally 100% of foids on the planet think this guy is hot as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and Bitchwhipper2
You literally just made him look bloated while coping with "muh masc"

His jaw is near ideal
I geniunely cannot fathom how a 2019 user can do retarded shit like this. I would maybe expect it from some 2023 subhuman.
He also coped about MUH UEE in another thread.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
I geniunely cannot fathom how a 2019 user can do retarded shit like this. I would maybe expect it from some 2023 subhuman.
He also coped about MUH UEE in another thread.
Very common for oldcels because that was the type of autistic dogma spread around here at the time

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and SubhumanForever
You have to have a really fucked up resection to want something so normal jfl

• JFL
You literally just made him look bloated while coping with "muh masc"

His jaw is near ideal
Not gonna waste time with shadows and angularity. That morph is done in 5 secs to show what an ideal jaw width is

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jué and SubhumanForever
Very common for oldcels because that was the type of autistic dogma spread around here at the time
yea sure beauty is subjective and ratios don't matter anymore i guess. Harmony is king right?:lul:

• JFL
Reminder OP thinks this is beautiful and "high appeal"

Attachments

• 1721716671648.png
    1721716671648.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Reminder OP thinks this is beautiful and "high appeal"
Yes he is high appeal to foids.
And you think UEE is a failo which is like the biggest PSL cope ever.

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
his mandible is recessed. A more projected chin looks vertically shorter from the front
how tf does it matter, at the end of the day your morph looks worse

• +1
how tf does it matter, at the end of the day your morph looks worse
can't faceswap anymore as faceapp removed the feature, not gonna edit manually like a slave to prove you two retards wrong

• JFL
holy fuck lmfao, your defending another man that seduce your girlfriend in 5 minutes, talk about being a cuck

and ps, his jaw isnt what attracts girls you fucking idiot

• +1
holy fuck lmfao, your defending another man that seduce your girlfriend in 5 minutes, talk about being a cuck

and ps, his jaw isnt what attracts girls you fucking idiot
I may log off forever man. This site got takeover.

your defending another man
I'm defending my position, retard.
his jaw isnt what attracts girls
HOLY SHIT YOU ARE SO FUCKING BROWN I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.
Have you heard about "Jaw is law"? Jaw is what attracts foids, he has insane eye area but if he had a bad jaw - he would be incel like you.

Have you heard about "Jaw is law"? Jaw is what attracts foids, he has insane eye area but if he had a bad jaw - he would be incel like you.
You don't even know what you're quoting. "Jaw is law" is an old blackpill meme retard it was not supposed to be taken literally:lul:

True, including jaw.
His jaw is arguably his only flaw. He’s really good looking, but he has a recessed chin and he’s downgrown. 99.9% of maxfac surgeons try to fix these falios, so yeah you’re kinda wrong with your statement and you don’t know what a good jaw is (for example Boomer)

hahaha, your defiantly the type of person to believe everything on the news

jaw is law or eyes are law are just perspectives that are not facts, im guessing your account is just a troll

and what position? your defending a guy for your life, this guy does not care about your life. you sound like a little girl with this amount of dick sucking

• +1
You don't even know what you're quoting. "Jaw is law" is an old blackpill meme retard it was not supposed to be taken literally:lul:
It's a meme but it's true. Jaw is what makes men attractive to foids.

His jaw is arguably his only flaw. He’s really good looking, but he has a recessed chin and he’s downgrown. 99.9% of maxfac surgeons try to fix these falios, so yeah you’re kinda wrong with your statement and you don’t know what a good jaw is (for example Boomer)
Vinnie Hacker has a good jaw too, maybe you should go for his type of jaw

jaw is law or eyes are law are just perspectives that are not facts,
Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF

Men's looks are objective because foids have only one type of man they like.
>and what position?
Retard, read the thread,

It's a meme but it's true. Jaw is what makes men attractive to foids.
Face is what makes men attractive. Features are not meant to be taken individually

Face is what makes men attractive. Features are not meant to be taken individually
dude stop giving this guys thread any attention, hes just a rage bait. obviously no one is this retarded

• +1