will weight gain add width to face?

I

Imonlyhere

Bronze
yes/no? And I suppose youd hve to turn it into lean mass for that after weight gain right?
longish face/lowish weight here.
Not sure if it wont look more melted then,.

Nope, facial width is set in stone. LDAR.

Yes but the wrong type. Do you want chubby cheeks like this guy?
Mxl 770 podcastage review

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, 11gaijin and Imonlyhere
You‘ll look worse with facial bloat. Stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Imonlyhere
it will hide your bones

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Imonlyhere
Alright. Thanks. So my sunken face/apparence is most likely only caused by bone structure? If that’s the case I don’t have to worry about weight gain st least, It was rather obvious to me but everyone kept telling me to gain weight so I wanted to verify here. I’m pretty sure it’s because my whole face is downturned. If it wasn’t you wouldn’t even need much fat in the face in the first place, right?
will lefort be able to add width at all? (maxilla movement)

Alright. Thanks. So my sunken face/apparence is most likely only caused by bone structure? If that’s the case I don’t have to worry about weight gain st least, It was rather obvious to me but everyone kept telling me to gain weight so I wanted to verify here. I’m pretty sure it’s because my whole face is downturned. If it wasn’t you wouldn’t even need much fat in the face in the first place, right?

Send a pic, I can morph it so you can see what you would look like with a different facial width

Develop your facial muscles through Mewing.

Well I look entirely different on video pictures and mirror so i’m not sure if that works. And I already wasted your time with the time moroh so..
Develop your facial muscles through Mewing.

way too old for that.

ah you meant chewing. well the problem is if i clench my teeth my jaw width overpowers the rest of my face (it already does that to an extend)

If i bring out the nasserer will it look like i’m perms clenching? because in this case i’d even look shitter (by a great margin - yes it’s that bad - think pear shape face)

ah you meant chewing. well the problem is if i clench my teeth my jaw width overpowers the rest of my face (it already does that to an extend)

If i bring out the nasserer will it look like i’m perms clenching? because in this case i’d even look shitter (by a great margin - yes it’s that bad - think pear shape face)
Can you comfortably rest the entirety of your tongue on your palate?

no. I tried a lot of times. my hyoid bone is very low. Surgeon said I have a long tongue though. I can’t get it up the last bit
it’s either the front or the back. and i have a hard time closing my mluth at the same time and putting a lot of pressure in the tongue to press upward

any suggestions?

If you can't widen your palate with your tongue alone, you might want to get an appliance to help initially. Look into the myobrace solution, I'm not that knowledgeable about it myself.

my mouth is actually as broad as my nose before it is curving (from above)

well I rather go for surgery but I want to know what and to which extend is possible
not throwing my money out of the window for nothing

my mouth is actually as broad as my nose before it is curving (from above)

well I rather go for surgery but I want to know what and to which extend is possible
not throwing my money out of the window for nothing
Well a myobrace is gonna cost considerably less than a surgery, might want to try that first and see if it works for you.

currently looking into thread lift to basicly lift the skin in a similar way cheekbones would so I can at least leave my flat
(upwards and sideways)

Sorry boyo, the answer is no

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere
Alright the another question
I actually have a low hyoid bone that covers my jawline in fat. everyone tells me to gain weight but wouldn’t it be better to just to gain a bit of muscle instead of increasing my weight?

Yes it will increase your fWHR but not in the correct way. Women will see through the fat and realize you don't have Chad bones. Or do you? I don't know.

Age adds width.
Middle-aged men tend to have wider faces than teenagers/men in their 20s.

Yes, but it will affect further negatively other facial attributes.