Will you do a DNA paternity test for your "kids"?

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Platinum
Kuwait is the only country that has mandatory paternity test.

Logically speaking which is better, doing the test or living your life spending time, resources, emotions on children that you just believed that they are yours just by an immeasurable thing called "Trust".

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, bloomercel, wsada and 1 other person
@klip11 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Fiqh @wsada @emeraldglass @try2beme

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
yes

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, bloomercel and WINGLESS ANGEL
Test them obv, if they're not mine I'll act accordingly

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, WINGLESS ANGEL and nathan
Test them obv, if they're not mine I'll act accordingly
Hope u aren't in France or some cuck west that forces u to get the female permission

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, bloomercel and nathan

Logically speaking which is better, doing the test or living your life spending time, resources, emotions on children that you just believed that they are yours just by an immeasurable thing called "Trust".
I wouldn’t need to tbh I would know if it’s my kid

Yes, but I would camouflage it as "to see if he got the some bad genes from me/her" or if the hospital mistaken the babies, or some bs like this. And also this should be done before the planning the kid, by implying and asking how would they feel if and bla bla, you know the deal.

it would be best if this would be in the prenup but i doubt these snaky foids would sign something like that unless, id be very rich or ascend to chad.

I wouldn’t need to tbh I would know if it’s my kid
U can't, sometimes kids come out very different from their parents if they inherited genes from their old old ancestors, also what if she fucked someone who exactly look like u, or what if she fucked someone else but the children came out exactly like her,this happens a lot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and butterworld
Yes, but I would camouflage it as "to see if he got the some bad genes from me/her" or if the hospital mistaken the babies, or some bs like this. And also this should be done before the planning the kid, by implying and asking how would they feel if and bla bla, you know the deal.

it would be best if this would be in the prenup but i doubt these snaky foids would sign something like that unless, id be very rich or ascend to chad.
Smart guy over here

I'll know when i see the kids, if they have a ideal nasal frontal angle then ill know its chad's

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL
Nah I'm chilling in my 3rd world shithole (south Africa)
Nah the Dutch and British made it better than most eastern or western Europe, i wanna immigrate there, im from Morocco

• +1
Reactions: 6ft6inches
I'll know when i see the kids, if they have a ideal nasal frontal angle then ill know its chad's
Read this
U can't, sometimes kids come out very different from their parents if they inherited genes from their old old ancestors, also what if she fucked someone who exactly look like u, or what if she fucked someone else but the children came out exactly like her,this happens a lot

• +1
Reactions: ingram33
im not finding a wife to make kids bru

• So Sad

It depends on the woman. If I have doubts, I'll take one; if not, I won't. If it were free like in Kuwait, I'd definitely do it, but otherwise, it's not worth the hassle unless I have doubts.

It depends on the woman. If I have doubts, I'll take one; if not, I won't. If it were free like in Kuwait, I'd definitely do it, but otherwise, it's not worth the hassle unless I have doubts.
Doubts? How could you have them

Suspicion of her being a slut and cheating.
I'm sorry but many of those who gets cheated on didn't also have suspensions until they heard something or they found out the truth by being live at the cheating scene, you can't tell a slut from other and be 100 % sure, ur best bet is to minimize the chances, also u haven't answered my dm💔

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

Based kuwait it should be mandatory in every country

• +1

Only fucking ugly virgin girls to avoid this

I'm sorry but many of those who gets cheated on didn't also have suspensions until they heard something or they found out the truth by being live at the cheating scene, you can't tell a slut from other and be 100 % sure, ur best bet is to minimize the chances, also u haven't answered my dm💔
I agree that it's difficult to know if she's cheating, but testing every child is too much of a hassle. Everyone might want a test, but who will cover the cost and handle the process?

It's not a big investment, why not

Get ugly AND autistic
No, i literally see chads dumpster diving where im from all the time, Chris Hemsworth's wife is ugly af

Dnr