Will you try to date/ascend during your looksmaxxing period or wait until you are completely Looksmaxxed?

Will you try to date/ascend during your looksmaxxing period or wait until you are completely Looksma

• Date/attempt to ascend during looksmaxxing

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Wait until you looksmaxxed

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters
Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
Question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The latter.

• +1
For some reason it wont let me vote. I will looksmaxx first and then try to ascend because I dont want to start with landwhales. I see no point in it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Mrhaircut33
I'd try, but I wouldn't take it too seriously as opposed to when I am looksmaxxed.

• +1
I wouldn't date at all, I'd just find women for one night stands after looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and normieofpeace
I will try to ascend socially since i am astistic as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and normieofpeace
100% wait until looksmaxxed

• +1
No way, I've been waiting long enough.

Then again I may've come a lot further along my personal looksmaxxing than you have your own; so that's up for you to decide when you're ready.

I'm at a point now where I feel I'm presentable enough to put myself out there.

• +1
I started seeing my girlfriend while I was in the middle of softcore looksmaxing (skin, hair, body, supplements etc). Since then I've gotten better looking and have changed my thoughts on surgery, as I believe it's unnecessary and I don't have the money to do so right now

• +1
I wouldn't date at all, I'd just find women for one night stands after looksmaxxing
This. Everyone here should be of the same consensus. If you’re over 18, forget dating/ marriage even if you do ascend. Every girl available to you is already a used up whore

• +1
I dont think you can looksmax without socialmaxing unless you are a chad in the first place, so I would work on social maxing while I looksmax because its way more realistic.

• +1
You will get roasted alive by the roasties if you attempt the first.

• +1
This. Everyone here should be of the same consensus. If you’re over 18, forget dating/ marriage even if you do ascend. Every girl available to you is already a used up whore
If you can't find a young virgin it's kinda over if you wanted a family. Women are extremely bonded to the man that takes their virginity, so anything after is being a literal cuck

• +1
You will get roasted alive by the roasties if you attempt the first.

I got absolutely nothing when I was even 10kg's overweight, they just ignored me. After I became ripped (not really a ton of effort, about -10kg fat and +5kg muscle) they started jumping on me.

I posted a few pics for proof of me on the beach with foids on l**.net. You absolutely should wait until you reach your goals because chances are you already know what modern women demand. If you don't meet those demands you are practically invisible to them despite money, status or other copes.. You need to nail the physique for them to be feel attraction

By far the biggest factor, imo, is low body fat. This is key to everything. Be over 15% and you are likely a ghost to women. When you get to the level where your abs show, your face will also be chiseled and it has a huge halo effect

tldr; drop body fat or if you haven't already, start today

• +1
I'm doing it to get a high quality woman and have kids.

If one comes along before I'm maxxed out, then so be it.
If not, then no.

I've no real interest in sleeping around

• +1
Neither to be honest. I don't expect attracting a girl ever. I'd only be a 5/10 looksmaxed.
I'll try looksmaxing to just feel better about myself when I look into the mirror and for my sexual needs I'll fuck prostitutes.
I got absolutely nothing when I was even 10kg's overweight, they just ignored me. After I became ripped (not really a ton of effort, about -10kg fat and +5kg muscle) they started jumping on me.

I posted a few pics for proof of me on the beach with foids on l**.net. You absolutely should wait until you reach your goals because chances are you already know what modern women demand. If you don't meet those demands you are practically invisible to them despite money, status or other copes.. You need to nail the physique for them to be feel attraction

By far the biggest factor, imo, is low body fat. This is key to everything. Be over 15% and you are likely a ghost to women. When you get to the level where your abs show, your face will also be chiseled and it has a huge halo effect

tldr; drop body fat or if you haven't already, start today
Didn't you also gain fat while building muscle?

• +1
Nah, there is a thing called 'lean bulk', basically you eat the same foods while cutting, except you go up to around or slightly above your maintenance cals. And you up your protein to around 1.5g-2g per kg of body weight each day. Whatever extra energy your body needs will be taken from your fat reserves. So in a way you are "turning fat into muscle" (although that's not how it works, just for literary purposes).

If you dirty bulk, meaning you just fit your daily protein requirement then eat a ton of garbage to go into a big caloric surplus, yeah you will look like one of those fat meatheads after a year. Sure it will add to your "size" really fast but I don't want to be "bearmode". I want to stay muscular *and* low body fat, I give no value to size gained from having 25%+ body fat, it doesn't look attractive, the only people who will admire it is other meatheads. Also being that fat makes your face look old and awful.

Last edited:
  • +1
I will wait until I fully looksmaxxed. I'll be a 3 when I completely finish my program.

• +1
My mission is to get laid with 2 different women using online dating before the end of the year. I will start working on this in October, regardless of where exactly I am at in terms of looks and body. I am NOT looking for a serious relationship with anyone.

Last edited:
  • +1
It's stupid not to try while looksmaxing. It's like fighting where you spar people and the more you do it the more confidant and easier it is to fight someone. You need the experience.

• +1
I'm giving it a go. You have to be in it to win it after all.

• +1
I’m getting braces fitted next month, so I guess I’ll have to wait.

• +1
wise words imo:
you are never truly ready,
those who wait until they are ready never take action

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeMaxxer, Nibba and 1 other person
It depends whether you really looksmax and improve your looks by a point at least which should be noticeable to normies or if it’s muh 0.1mm of jaw, 0.5mm of cheekbones and cope like that which would only make your borderline autistic ass deluded that you’ve looksmaxed. Remember aspies, you are dealing with people who are quite different than those you encounter here so what an incel might consider attractive could not get the same reaction IRL.

Btw I think dating is like video gaming, you improve while you practice it, you should go date girls anytime you can, if you fail you might learn something which will help you to avoid mistakes when you’re fully looksmaxed. Also you can cope with “Well I’m not at full potential, wait till I fully looksmax” if you embarass yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Only deformed old women and gay men show interest in me now. I d rather wait till I ascend.

• +1
  • +1