Will your wrists size increase with weight training and age?

mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

NEED £40,000 TO ASCEND.
I am asking this question because I get brutally wrist mogged by alot of people. Especially the older guys. Additionally most men that are 40+ all have massive forearms and huge wrists.

I have 6.6 inch wrists and they look fucking pathetic. My dad wrist mogs me into oblivion. Will increasing forearm size help offset having small bitch wrists or is it over?

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and FuckassBitchass
i have 6.5 it is pathetic

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
i have 6.5 it is pathetic
gamercel trait tbh, meanwhile gigachads like dwayne johnson in their teens. Literally never began

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
gamercel trait tbh, meanwhile gigachads like dwayne johnson in their teens. Literally never began

View attachment 1217297
hand is one of the first things to grow so you can tell if it's over at an early age. acromegaly patients can grow thicker hands but if that was the case bone mashing could work too. maybe the thickness comes from mostly tissue, bloat, cartilage, and bone thickening. idk if bone thickening = growth

• +1
Yes. After lifting my wrist slightly increased. Used to be able to wrap my entire hand around my wrist and now about 0.25-0.5 inches between.

• Love it
Yes. After lifting my wrist slightly increased. Used to be able to wrap my entire hand around my wrist and now about 0.25-0.5 inches between.
How old were you when this happened?

Nice im 22 atm so hopefully I can still get slightly bigger wrists from gymcelling. Getting to 7" wrists would be a dream come true
I'm starting off with 7 inch, which is about average, hopefully I can get to 7.5 inch. But I heard that SARM usage can increase wrist size.

• Love it
I'm starting off with 7 inch, which is about average, hopefully I can get to 7.5 inch. But I heard that SARM usage can increase wrist size.
Hold up, actually its hgh or maybe mk677 usage. Read the Rich Piana quote in this thread from the looksmaxxing forums: https://forum.****************/thre...ou-ascend-and-some-advice-on-gymcelling.5507/

• +1
Simply, yes, lifting weights over a period of time will increase the bone density in your wrists.

• Love it
Hold up, actually its hgh or maybe mk677 usage. Read the Rich Piana quote in this thread from the looksmaxxing forums: https://forum.****************/thre...ou-ascend-and-some-advice-on-gymcelling.5507/
I've done 3 cycles of MK677 so most likely.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and floridaramamurthy