i don't think so why even bother? just take zinc if you want to

Let me know if you got an answer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Let me know if you got an answer
It says in this study that it actually increases DHT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6497 and 1 other person
It says in this study that it actually increases DHT

So dht causes hair loss and lack of zinc will cause it too , but zinc will increase dht? Wtf are we supposed to do

- This is an in vitro study, therefore it's just some cells in a petri dish.
- This form of zinc (sulphate) is being applied on skin cells and not being taken as a food/supplement.
- They added azelaic acid, which is "a precursor to diverse industrial products including polymers and plasticizers, as well as being a component of a number of hair and skin conditioners."

Also I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be possible to replicate those concentration levels on actual human skin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Stare
It’s a known 5ARI in higher doses

already debunked @Dyorotic2
its a study on skin

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

^ This guy is an endocrinologist and uses Zinc as a DHT blocker in his formulae for oldcels.

"As men age, testosterone converts (and gets "reduced") to another male androgen called Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This is the hormone that is known to cause balding, body hair (back/shoulders) and prostate problems (cancer). You want the opposite - to lower DHT and thus, increase testosterone again. Drugs such as Proscar®/Avodart® and herbs like Saw Palmetto lower DHT, but do so too much. Unfortunately, this results in depression, low sex drive and impotence.

This is because you require some DHT for optimal sex drive and happiness. Your goal is to have lower, but not "low" DHT, so you can continue to have higher sex drive and testosterone, but without the negative side-effects of balding or prostate problems. This is where Zinc comes in.

Overview of Ingredients
Zinc (Zinmax®/Picolinate) is essential for optimal growth and repair, being involved in the actions of several vital hormones and hundreds of enzymatic reactions in the body. Unfortunately, 87% of people (especially men) are deficient in this amazing mineral, which is important for overall health, immune function and sex drive. Zinc works by first, increasing testosterone levels. Secondly, it acts as a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor - which means that it reduces the levels of DHT(Dihydrotestosterone)"

Last edited:
Just take creatine if you want to increase DHT. The increase in DHT is so big that some men start balding after taking creatine.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Romnel
Just take creatine if you want to increase DHT. The increase in DHT is so big that some men start balding after taking DHT.
I am taking it yeah. The problem is I’m taking 50mg of zinc and I’m scared that it decreases dht

Just take creatine if you want to increase DHT. The increase in DHT is so big that some men start balding after taking DHT.
source?

There are many studies talking about it, not hard to find.
Some guys on YouTube claim they started balding after taking creatine too.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Zinc applied to scalp in topical format will decrease DHT and it's activity. Thus lots of people who suffer from MPB use Nizoral which contains zinc pyrithione

Zinc applied to scalp in topical format will decrease DHT and it's activity. Thus lots of people who suffer from MPB use Nizoral which contains zinc pyrithione
I’m talking about oral ingestion

I’m talking about oral ingestion

Oral ingestion is a bit of a tricky one. I currently take ZMA and my hair is growing thicker and much better than before but then again I have been doing big no fap streaks so it might be related to that.

Oral ingestion is a bit of a tricky one. I currently take ZMA and my hair is growing thicker and much better than before but then again I have been doing big no fap streaks so it might be related to that.
Zinc helps hair if you had deficiency before unrelated to DHT

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6892
Just take creatine if you want to increase DHT. The increase in DHT is so big that some men start balding after taking creatine.
There are many studies talking about it, not hard to find.
Some guys on YouTube claim they started balding after taking creatine too.

Yes, creatine definitely has an effect. Even for me I observed shedding of hair when I hopped on creatine. I got convinced because of the repeated use of 'the most experimentally tested substance' bullshit that everyone laid out. Such crap, even the most experimentally tested thing has these bullshit effects that it's just practically a useless powder.
Check this previous answer of mine: https://looksmax.org/posts/2079857/