Wingspan 3 inches shorter than height

U

UknownRace

Iron
I'm 5'9 at 20 years old and my wingspan is 5'6.
I read that it should be 1:1 with height and that the average wingspan is 2 inches longer than height in men.

Also, my hands are 7 inches and my feet 8 US.

Could it have been a problem during my development years? Can't find any info online and doctors are bluepilled here so they're gonna tell me everything is okay.

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
What is it then. Just weird genetics? Also my wrists are 5.9 inches, my mom wristmogs me it's sad
You could've potentially had a problem in your developmental years if you were very underweight and low body fat, like below 17 BMI, other than that and obvious disorders you would have already noticed, it would be genetic. Your mom could just wristmog you due to fat. You may think it's bone but there's even fat in your bone marrow

Also, my hands are 7 inches and my feet 8 US.
Feet completes growth before overall height is completed, so does hands though? The only way in which feet and hand size should suggest developmental issues is if they are disproportionally bigger than the rest of your body I would think

You could've potentially had a problem in your developmental years if you were very underweight and low body fat, like below 17 BMI, other than that and obvious disorders you would have already noticed, it would be genetic. Your mom could just wristmog you due to fat. You may think it's bone but there's even fat in your bone marrow
I mean my mom is skinny so it's definitely bone. I've never met someone with a wrist smaller than mine (I'm under the 1st percentile).
I've always ben skinny my entire life so I would say I was in the 15-17 BMI range from 11 to 14 years old. I remember seeing the graph of me growing but weight staying the same.
Don't think nor remember having any nutritional deficiencies however I remember being very weak at 12.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Weird... it's usually the opposite, when people have an off wingspan their arms are usually longer. Like I'm 5'11 with 6'1/6'2 wingspan.

I've always ben skinny my entire life so I would say I was in the 15-17 BMI range from 11 to 14 years old
Oh same. You cucked yourself. It's fucking over for both of us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Neanderthal genes (Ded srs) also post frame.

• +1
Reactions: leveruis
Fuck dude. What made me realize it was definitely diet was that even though I was working out since 18, I randomly added an inch of height at 19 after starting a high protein diet and 5+ meals a day. Was like the last weak spurt I had left before stopping. Main growth stopped at 15/16.

Having a large wingspan usually means: long hands and/or long arms and/or wide shoulders. Men have longer limbs to height ratio than women, after puberty and as such wingspans.

You didn't grew much during puberty? That or you have narrow shoulders, I'm guessing.

Neanderthal genes (Ded srs) also post frame.
Will post later when I have time. For now I can tell you my legs are like 2x my torso. Arms look long and reach half thigh with middle finger. Frame is likely ecto-meso.

Having a large wingspan usually means: long hands and/or long arms and/or wide shoulders. Men have longer limbs to height ratio than women, after puberty and as such wingspans.

You didn't grew much during puberty? That or you have narrow shoulders, I'm guessing.
Yeah I'm guessing small hands + narrow-ish shoulders shorten my wingspan by a fair bit.

Weird... it's usually the opposite, when people have an off wingspan their arms are usually longer. Like I'm 5'11 with 6'1/6'2 wingspan.
I'd say longer wingspan looks more aesthetic than shorter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Mine is 5'10 height with 6'3+ wingspan, makes mt head look small

Some people have discrepancies like that. It's not uncommon. Before LL, my arm span was 4 inches longer than my height.

This just means you can bench more relative to your weight. W

BMI cope's me

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Some people have discrepancies like that. It's not uncommon. Before LL, my arm span was 4 inches longer than my height.
That’s perfect for LL ngl. I would have to get arm lengthening too if I decided to LL

Idk, my wingspan is one inch shorter than me and I have broad shoulders. My arms are quite small though lol

-3 ape index is still within the normal range, but any more than that you would probably look weird. At the end of the day torso/leg ratio is so much more important that wingspan/leg ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Subhuman trait

That’s perfect for LL ngl. I would have to get arm lengthening too if I decided to LL
Yeah, my proportions were perfect for LL. Even my torso and feet were proportioned to be taller. That said, I wouldn't let that stop you from LL if you're really considering it. Yes, arm lengthening is another surgery, but we only have one life. Just my 2 cents.

i was 14bmi skeleton year for most of my adolescent life until i bulked up very recently, if anything i think its good cuz our bone ages are less matured

• Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate
i was 14bmi skeleton year for most of my adolescent life until i bulked up very recently, if anything i think its good cuz our bone ages are less matured
Yes studies show bone age is less matured in very underweight people but I never experienced this even when I was 15.7 BMI. Doubt you were ever 14 BMI in puberty though. That's legit hospitalization and brain damage tier

I have size 27 cm feet and 21 cm hand . My height is 5'9 wingspan
Feet completes growth before overall height is completed, so does hands though? The only way in which feet and hand size should suggest developmental issues is if they are disproportionally bigger than the rest of your body I would think
Is 6'2 my torso is 17 inches i e my sitting height is same as anyone who is5'5 .

Get arm lenghtening surgery.