Wisdom Teeth

cemo.

cemo.

Iron
Joined
Jun 21, 2026
Posts
7
Reputation
4
Should I get my Wisdom Tooth pulled. My Ortho said I sould let them pull out. I dont know if I should do it or not. Im 16 and could it be if I pull them out while developing that my jaw could get more reccesed?
View attachment IMG_4986.jpeg
 
  • +1
Reactions: thundence
There is no strong evidence that extracting wisdom teeth at age 16 will cause your jaw to become more recessed or change your facial structure in a meaningful way 💀
 
Should I get my Wisdom Tooth pulled. My Ortho said I sould let them pull out. I dont know if I should do it or not. Im 16 and could it be if I pull them out while developing that my jaw could get more reccesed?
View attachment 5730630
If I see it correctly there aren’t even out yet so if your teeth aren’t too crowded there’s no real reason to. What exactly did your Ortho say, why does he want to remove them?
 
1791312414982

just pull them out, if you pull 1 out you need top pull all 4
 
If I see it correctly there aren’t even out yet so if your teeth aren’t too crowded there’s no real reason to. What exactly did your Ortho say, why does he want to remove them?
Im getting braces soon, and they made a x-ray of my teeth. After that he told me before i get the braces its better to get them removed as soon as possible.
 

Similar threads

itsbleak
Replies
1
Views
17
NorthceI
NorthceI
aslantruemtn
Replies
5
Views
74
IndecentEyes
IndecentEyes
zerohal0
Replies
2
Views
64
pakiadam
pakiadam
slavvicularr
Replies
2
Views
76
slavvicularr
slavvicularr
Mrƙ
Replies
4
Views
24
Mrƙ
Mrƙ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top