Wisdom teeth

M

maxxerforlife

Iron
My dentist wants to pull my wisdom teeth but theres no pain heres an xray tell me what you guys think
IMG 5314

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
i think fuck that jew, he cares about money you have, not about your health

i'm not a doctor tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, schizo echochamber and ccwarrior
i think fuck that jew, he cares about money you have, not about your health

i'm not a doctor tho
Yeah thats my dilemma to me they look fine but but im not a doctor,

• JFL
top looks fine bottom might have some issues and is bordering on compaction.

• JFL
top looks fine bottom might have some issues and is bordering on compaction.
Yeah no pain tho wonder if just to early but one of my bottom is already coming through the gum line

• JFL
Yeah no pain tho wonder if just to early but one of my bottom is already coming through the gum line
if your teeth are straight there's no reason to have them removed.

compaction is when it grows too horizontally, yours are on the edge of it but only on the bottom.

• JFL
Yes you absolutely need your wisdom teeth removed they dont hurt now but when they start hurting its going to be basically too late and if you wait long enough they will fuck you up bad and tooth pain is by far the worst pain you can experience barring breaking your femur do not fuck around with that shit the longer you wait the worse it will get

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelmogger, Whitepill_Saint, ccwarrior and 1 other person
Yes you absolutely need your wisdom teeth removed they dont hurt now but when they start hurting its going to be basically too late and if you wait long enough they will fuck you up bad and tooth pain is by far the worst pain you can experience barring breaking your femur do not fuck around with that shit the longer you wait the worse it will get
Im lowkey just scared tbh cuz it seems like either way i might be fucked if i remove them i lose jawbone if i dont i could still lose jaw bone to a cyst

• JFL
if your teeth are straight there's no reason to have them removed.

View attachment 2557053

compaction is when it grows too horizontally, yours are on the edge of it but only on the bottom.
it kinda sucks that i live in the us cuz theyre gonna remove no matter and not actually tell if theyre ok to leave for example my brothers grew in fine and they still removed them

• JFL
dont do it manee wisdom teeth removal is a scam and very uncommon outside of US

• JFL
Im lowkey just scared tbh cuz it seems like either way i might be fucked if i remove them i lose jawbone if i dont i could still lose jaw bone to a cyst
Wisdom teeth cause insane pain and also mouth infections which almost always go to the brain in like two days and you will die get them removed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and DoII
Wisdom teeth cause insane pain and also mouth infections which almost always go to the brain in like two days and you will die get them removed
Ye man he needs them removed don’t fall for retarded memes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and ccwarrior
it kinda sucks that i live in the us cuz theyre gonna remove no matter and not actually tell if theyre ok to leave for example my brothers grew in fine and they still removed them
doesn't work like that, they need your consent.

but the impact of wisdom teeth on facial aesthetics is overrated, dentistry in general is mostly a scapegoat and the people that cry about it would've been recessed either way, they just don't want to accept their genes are bad.

• JFL
doesn't work like that, they need your consent.

but the impact of wisdom teeth on facial aesthetics is overrated, dentistry in general is mostly a scapegoat and the people that cry about it would've been recessed either way, they just don't want to accept their genes are bad.
They removed them in the military but his whole life dentist where telling him to remove them

• JFL
I got them removed 2.5 weeks ago, nothing happened to my jaw lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48936 and Whitepill_Saint
I dont get why wisdom teeth removal isnt a bad thing, but all other teeth are bad to remove. In my opinion teeth extractions are bad, regardless, if someone has different opinions, please share it and explain to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ and Whitepill_Saint
Too early to know for sure

However I don’t know anybody who has had any real facial changes from wisdom teeth removal. My mom had 8 extractions (wisdom teeth and second molars) yet has some of the best cheekbones I have ever seen.

Unrelated to this exact point, I think that amnesia at one point said he had all 4 wisdoms extracted, and he clearly doesn’t look bad

I think wisdom teeth changing face noticeably is a meme in the majority of people however

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelmogger and Whitepill_Saint

Attachments

• IMG_3164.jpeg
    IMG_3164.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Too early to know for sure

However I don’t know anybody who has had any real facial changes from wisdom teeth removal. My mom had 8 extractions (wisdom teeth and second molars) yet has some of the best cheekbones I have ever seen.

Unrelated to this exact point, I think that amnesia at one point said he had all 4 wisdoms extracted, and he clearly doesn’t look bad

I think wisdom teeth changing face noticeably is a meme in the majority of people however
wisdom teeth removal can shift your bite which could cause extremely slight asymmetry but other than that naw.

• JFL
rip your tongue out, that way there'll be room for ur wisdom teeth
I thought i be fine cuz my upper palate is decetly developed my imw is 40ish mm

• JFL
I thought i be fine cuz my upper palate is decetly developed my imw is 40ish mm
i was joking, youre fine, and even if you do remove them it doesn't actually make much of a difference-your face changing from it is a myth. That being said my wisdom teeth are also coming in and id like to keep them.

• JFL
It is lol
People use Justin Bieber for example of wisdom removals being bad and ignore the fact that he was never super robust + did drugs and was aging, which destroyed his collagen and fatpads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelmogger and Whitepill_Saint
i was joking, youre fine, and even if you do remove them it doesn't actually make much of a difference-your face changing from it is a myth. That being said my wisdom teeth are also coming in and id like to keep them.
Yeah same i also just have a fear of surgery tbh cuz my aunt got sepsis and had to have her leg removed when i was younger so its always kinda been a fear of mine

• JFL
not saying i dont agree with you but didnt amnesia have fillers done

• JFL
Yeah same i also just have a fear of surgery tbh cuz my aunt got sepsis and had to have her leg removed when i was younger so its always kinda been a fear of mine
yes, I too hate surgery, especially the idea of amnesia, I say only get them removed if it's gonna cause crowding (basically only if it is necessary) if it's safe to keep them then do so.

If you do have to get them removed, you'll be fine stay strong

• JFL
I had my wisdom teeth removed like 3 months ago and my jaw looks exactly the same. The health risk of leaving them in is too great, even if it doesnt fuck up your jaw (it doesnt)

I had my wisdom teeth removed like 3 months ago and my jaw looks exactly the same. The health risk of leaving them in is too great, even if it doesnt fuck up your jaw (it doesnt)
I prob gonna get them removed i just hope iy doesnt do anything negative

got a moral removed as a kid good amount of jawbone loss after a year, and it was only one teeth

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins