Wise to get genio at 17?

Alucard69

Alucard69

Mistral
I could save 5-10k and get genio before i turn 18, i will get bimax anyway for CCW to fix mandible plane angle and symmetry at like 19-21 atleast probably. It's possible with parent consent right? Genio is a walk in the park

• +1
Reactions: sandhog and CoreSchizo
Genioplasty is such a shit surgery only works well in combination with bimax never do it on its own

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rolloftape, sandhog, soover4me and 1 other person
Genioplasty is such a shit surgery only works well in combination with bimax never do it on its own
It's the opposite actually alot of the time. And there's no reason to get bimax for forward growth of mandible for me, as it's forward grown. I'll get bimax for other reasons.

Maybe doing a genio isn't optimal thinking about asymmetry movements, might make it more complicated, but that's a small concern, and i can always have a revision at the same time when doing bimax

It's the opposite actually alot of the time. And there's no reason to get bimax for forward growth of mandible for me, as it's forward grown. I'll get bimax for other reasons
Give me my rep first

Some people have just recessed chins, not the entire lower jaw.
I could save 5-10k and get genio before i turn 18, i will get bimax anyway for CCW to fix mandible plane angle and symmetry at like 19-21 atleast probably. It's possible with parent consent right? Genio is a walk in the park
Depends on your base but if you're planning on getting a bimax with CCW then you're probably a sub5

Some people have just recessed chins, not the entire lower jaw.

Depends on your base but if you're planning on getting a bimax with CCW then you're probably a sub5
I'm getting CCW for a high mandible plane angle (it won't change gonial angle but whatever) and symmetry. Not sure whether i'll just get a BSSO with ramus widening (narrower on 1 side). Biggest problem is that my chin is vertically gigashort and it's recessed, and i think it might be a bigger culprit of the asymmetry, i need a scan to see. Other than that forward growth is great

Wait until bone development is completed.

I'm getting CCW for a high mandible plane angle (it won't change gonial angle but whatever) and symmetry. Not sure whether i'll just get a BSSO with ramus widening (narrower on 1 side). Biggest problem is that my chin is vertically gigashort and it's recessed, and i think it might be a bigger culprit of the asymmetry, i need a scan to see. Other than that forward growth is great
Did you get your cephalo already?

Did you get your cephalo already?
No i'm poor as of now, but i already know the anatomy of my face pretty well, i know what and how to fix pretty much. Just need to do the most important things in order and get money tbh. Is It possible to get a genio at 17, i'm guessing it is? I hate waiting
Wait until bone development is completed.
What's the point, my chin will stay recessed.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Where do you plan on getting surgery under 18?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
Where do you plan on getting surgery under 18?
Idk yet fuck i need to stop fantasizing and start getting money. There are people at 15 or so doing rhino, so i don't see why not genio. If nothing else, i'll prolly get it for cheap in turkey or some shithole country. It's not that complicated of a surgery, and revision is always possible

Idk yet fuck i need to stop fantasizing and start getting money. There are people at 15 or so doing rhino, so i don't see why not genio. If nothing else, i'll prolly get it for cheap in turkey or some shithole country. It's not that complicated of a surgery, and revision is always possible
Damn didn't know u could get cosmetic surgery under 18

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Most surgeons won't perform surgery on males under 21