wish i had a bigger dick

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
mine is barely over 5 inches.

its ogre

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Thats preety bad, but you'd still be able to preform normally i assume. The average is less than that in some countries

Thats preety bad, but you'd still be able to preform normally i assume. The average is less than that in some countries

View attachment 4120
yea i know man lol, been jelqing for a month or so, gunna try to remessure tommorow and see if its gotten bigger.

Eastern dicks are pretty small. You‘re good aslong you don’t live in the west

A big cock is useless if you're unattractive.

oh well:feelshehe: @Nibba told me that ur balls mog ur cawk
It's because each of balls are the size of @Nibba 's skull.:feelshmm:

@Future Arablite @future chadlite look at this shit says Iraqis have 10 cm penises :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Hahahahaha these studies are plain retarded, they do studies on 50 people and assume the average lol, and even then its made up bs, well atleast they got my brothers in morocco high up with the niggers
And second of all that map isnt the official map of the world, there is no thing such as Western Sahara you fucking chimps, western sahara doesnt even exist
Its called Morocco

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Hahahahaha these studies are plain retarded, they do studies on 50 people and assume the average lol, and even then its made up bs, well atleast they got my brothers in morocco high up with the niggers
And second of all that map isnt the official map of the world, there is no thing such as Western Sahara you fucking chimps, western sahara doesnt even exist
Its called Morocco
moroccocks have big dicks for sure. Bigger than arabs. Because of their nigger ancestry lol

moroccocks have big dicks for sure. Bigger than arabs. Because of their nigger ancestry lol
But these studies are still bs, there’s like 4 subraces in morocco, the kabyles are probably the same as niggers no joke its well known, pure berbers too, then you have the mixture of arabs and one of the two above gives you a bit smaller, then at the bottom you have pure arabs theyre the smallest, but still bigger than most of the world

But these studies are still bs, there’s like 4 subraces in morocco, the kabyles are probably the same as niggers no joke its well known, pure berbers too, then you have the mixture of arabs and one of the two above gives you a bit smaller, then at the bottom you have pure arabs theyre the smallest, but still bigger than most of the world
I don't think they have small cocks. Maybe not very long but usually fat. Arabs are known for FAT THICK cocks.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
I don't think they have small cocks. Maybe not very long but usually fat. Arabs are known for FAT THICK cocks.
Theyre the smallest in MOROCCO but still bigger than the rest of the world, ofcourse

I wish I had the opportunity to use my dick.

I wish I had the opportunity to use my dick.
Just go somewhere literally other than the UK and you will

I sincerely apologize.:feelshmm: but:feelshehe: @battlefieldincel made me do it:feelsmega:
It's okay ??

@battlefieldincel WHY WOULD U DO DIS REEE

you replied too late:feelshmm:@Nibba old me that you had pimple on your dick:feelsmega:
@Nibba wasn't looking at my dick, he was actually looking at his own balls.:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Happy7

Mine 6.5 on NoFap, barely over 5 after fap srs.

Lil dick gang.

Make sure u wear snug fit condoms ?