Without a sufficient Genetic Base, Looksmaxxing is pointless

human304

human304

Kraken
No matter how much you add sauce, spices and condiments a pile of shit still will be shit.

Without some form good genetic base to work on , you can not looksmaxx that much.

A 5'2'' bald Indian Janitor with a crooked nose can never be turned into a slayer.

Genetic determinism trumps everything. You either accept it or rope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and currylightskin
No matter how much you add sauce, spices and condiments a pile of shit still will be shit.

Without some form good genetic base to work on , you can not looksmaxx that much.

A 5'2'' bald Indian Janitor with a crooked nose can never be turned into a slayer.

Genetic determinism trumps everything. You either accept it or rope.
Water water and more water nigga

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and human304
Water water and more water nigga
I know. I am standing on the edge of a 15 floor tall building. I am looking down. From that height you get that actually nothing really matters and we are all just insects.

I know. I am standing on the edge of a 15 floor tall building. I am looking down. From that height you get that actually nothing really matters and we are all just insects.
What are you doing there bro 🤜

What are you doing there bro 🤜
i live in that building. I am just smoking weed and thinking about life. How I am surround by people who are having relationships , having sex but because of genetics I will always be an outsider , a discard, a worthless human being who is hated by everyone.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Cool Off Music Video GIF by Buju Banton

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint