WITNESSED BRUTAL RACEPILL GTFIH

D

Deleted member 12688

I was at school and me and like 6-7 other kids were vaping in the bathroom. I didn’t know them at all but they all were friends

There was some whites some blacks and 1 indian

The indian kid says he’ll pay me $5 to hit my pen and some of the people in the bathroom were like “Yoo this nigga paid 5 for a hit:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:”Then the curry realized he was getting scammed so he asked for his money back and he wouldn’t hit the pen. I said “Nah u already gave me the 5 hit the pen i gotta go” and while the pen is still in his hand a teacher walks in the bathroom.

He says everyone get out. Then calls the curry over

All of us leave the bathroom and laugh while the curry talks to the teacher. We go to the next bathroom and keep smoking then i’m paranoid because the curry might snitch and say it’s mine but one of the guys noticed i was a bit anxious so he tapped me and said “Aye we gotchu we gonna say it was his if they ask” and i looked around and the other guys approved, so we chilled there for a bit smoked and then i left and went back to class.

They abandoned their curry friend for a complete stranger either because of my pheno or perceived status.

Of course, i had no complaints and i still have his money in my wallet

The curry got suspended but i don’t know for how long

A couple of foids i’m friends with heard what happened and asked me about it and laughed at the curry

Poor guy he’s a laughingstock now

Thoughts?
@BIGDICCJIM @Toska @kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @OOGABOOGA @ReignsChad @turkproducer @thecel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 12002, Nisse and 14 others
no street smarts, he's prey

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Yuya Moggershima, xefo and 8 others
why would u pay 5$ to vape off someone’s pen? jfl at that dumbass shitskin

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 643, Nisse, Yuya Moggershima and 11 others
$5 for a hit what the fuck, tales from the chicago ghetto scamming victims 😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, xefo, Deleted member 8165 and 10 others
I feel sorry for pajeets, there's no winning for them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT and thecel
I can’t believe people pay for hits at ur school.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nisse, Catawampus, CupOfCoffee and 3 others
this guy was asking to pay for a hit jfl he was stupid in the first place

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and thecel
You’re an ass for doing him like that

Why is this sex-having Chadlite on Looksmax?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hennypapi, Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 11758
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
You’re an ass for doing him like that

Brutal. Curry parents don’t take stuff like that lightly.
Yeah he definitely got crucified when he got home
I can’t believe people pay for hits at ur school.

I feel sorry for pajeets, there's no winning for them
$5 for a hit what the fuck, tales from the chicago ghetto scamming victims 😂😂
no street smarts, he's prey
why would u pay 5$ to vape off someone’s pen? jfl at that dumbass shitskin

When he got home he texted one of the guys who was vaping with us for my number

He texted me this while i was with some of my friends and some girls and we were all just laughing at him and making fun of him, brutal

U can tell he’s an outcast by the way he insults

Attachments

• 03933471-5865-435B-BF71-A0AF043360FE.jpeg
    03933471-5865-435B-BF71-A0AF043360FE.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 132
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Limbo, Deleted member 12002 and 8 others
To give users here stories to look forward to when they ascend. At least that’s what they think, until they realize that looks only get you validated by the group and you also have to be hyper NT to be accepted in a school/college setting. Moonblunt is very NT, I can’t say the same for a lot of ppl here

Most users will roast this curry but if they were in this situation, they would’ve handled this a lot worse and their autism would’ve been revealed

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 12688, Deleted member 11053 and 1 other person
“complete fucking peon”

sounds like some shit a eugene who collects bugs in a jar would say “hew hew these peons hew hew “
60EC0017 1D70 4976 9190 77BFF738A615

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 12688, thecel and 1 other person
When he got home he texted one of the guys who was vaping with us for my number

He texted me this while i was with some of my friends and some girls and we were all just laughing at him and making fun of him, brutal

U can tell he’s an outcast by the way he insults
Thas tough

what did the curry look like btw did he look like the stereotypical Indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
kinda fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
To give users here stories to look forward to when they ascend. At least that’s what they think, until they realize that looks only get you validated by the group and you also have to be hyper NT to be accepted in a school/college setting. Moonblunt is very NT, I can’t say the same for a lot of ppl here

Most users will roast this curry but if they were in this situation, they would’ve handled this a lot worse and their autism would’ve been revealed

Yeah there’re stories to look forward to that’re posted here, but this one’s not a story to look forward to.

I look forward to:
  • LTRs with my crushes
    • Having sex multiple times daily
  • Socializing nonstop and going out to party every night
  • Having a huge number of female friends (even better if they’re with benefits)
  • Getting respect and being taken seriously

I don’t look forward to laughing at and making fun of social outcaste getting fucked over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo, Deleted member 2729, hennypapi and 2 others
That’s not a story to look forward to.

I look forward to:
  • LTRs with my crushes
  • Socializing nonstop and going out to party every night
  • Having a huge number of female friends (even better if they’re with benefits)
  • Getting respect and being taken seriously

I don’t look forward to laughing at incels getting fucked over.
I’m not talking about this story, I meant his other stories are entertaining and exactly what you described. This was just some random racebait thread

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Why u didn't gave him his money back tho?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I’m not talking about this story, I meant his other stories are entertaining and exactly what you described. This was just some random racebait thread

Yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
easiest way to get a 4 page thread and farm reacts in this site is to shit on indians not surprising tbh

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hennypapi, Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
Brutal. Curry parents don’t take stuff like that lightly.

There horrible fucking people raising pajeets to be subhumans i swear there usually taller in the west but they could atleast learn to parent better

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
This is why i don't trust niggas, i'm ugly so i don't fuck with niggas

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Carolus
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus and lutte
Våra röster tar ut varandra för @lutte är en sosse
Vad roligt, då kan ni båda rösta i nästa meningslösa val
Jag tänkte inte rösta förra gången men pappa gav mig en hundring så jag gick och röstade på afs
De fick typ 3 röster här och jag vet vilka de andra är

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carolus and StrangerDanger
Jag tänkte inte rösta förra gången men pappa gav mig en hundring så jag gick och röstade på afs
De fick typ 3 röster här och jag vet vilka de andra är
du, din pappa och din mamma eller
starkt partistöd

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
I was at school and me and like 6-7 other kids were vaping in the bathroom. I didn’t know them at all but they all were friends

There was some whites some blacks and 1 indian

The indian kid says he’ll pay me $5 to hit my pen and some of the people in the bathroom were like “Yoo this nigga paid 5 for a hit:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:”Then the curry realized he was getting scammed so he asked for his money back and he wouldn’t hit the pen. I said “Nah u already gave me the 5 hit the pen i gotta go” and while the pen is still in his hand a teacher walks in the bathroom.

He says everyone get out. Then calls the curry over

All of us leave the bathroom and laugh while the curry talks to the teacher. We go to the next bathroom and keep smoking then i’m paranoid because the curry might snitch and say it’s mine but one of the guys noticed i was a bit anxious so he tapped me and said “Aye we gotchu we gonna say it was his if they ask” and i looked around and the other guys approved, so we chilled there for a bit smoked and then i left and went back to class.

They abandoned their curry friend for a complete stranger either because of my pheno or perceived status.

Of course, i had no complaints and i still have his money in my wallet

The curry got suspended but i don’t know for how long

A couple of foids i’m friends with heard what happened and asked me about it and laughed at the curry

Poor guy he’s a laughingstock now

Thoughts?
@BIGDICCJIM @Toska @kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @OOGABOOGA @ReignsChad @turkproducer @thecel
not abandoned lol currys fault for trying to act cool