WIZZ is the easiest way to get JB pussy

S

SONnemo13?

Iron
In the UK (which is considered bad for Wizz, after a few days of using the app on and off, I've got three girls who are down to come over to mine - they are fucking virgins and 16 (age of consent in the UK), some 17 and are down to smash the first time they meet. This is insane and it makes me so confused as to why people who are in their late teens would use tinder when this is available. Ive also got another couple who im working on asw.

And I only have one selfie on my profile and my height (6ft1), the next two are picture of animals cos i didnt wanna post much, god knows how much I could get off this app if i tried .

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, aspiringexcel, Obamalama and 6 others
i aint even gonna lie height dont matter in this dating shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 5'7 zoomer, zub111 and 11 others
yubo used to be better for this, wizz is cope nigger ur saying it’s planned but it didn’t happen yet so u can’t say that

Have you actually had sex with any of them? Most girls can just fuck any guy they want from their school. Apps like these seem like cope.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, 5'7 zoomer, zub111 and 5 others
Height in dating is like rape, a study showed that 63% girls (college girls as a sample size of about 1000) have or have had a fantasy about being raped by a guy, but obviously most women don't want to be raped I mean let's be real. The same shit goes with height perhaps research may show that women have a high height standard in dating like their filters, but what would be better is looking at things like okay what height do they actually marry, what is the average measured height of an average married couple, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Richard Cheese, Jova and 4 others
Have you actually had sex with any of them? Most girls can just fuck any guy they want from their school. Apps like these seem like cope.
Nah fucking girls from school can sometimes be cope especially if either there are no good looking girls or there are so few that you are better off finding pussy on some app, as long as its good.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
seeing a white foid on wizz is like 5% chance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, zub111, ambi and 3 others
In the UK (which is considered bad for Wizz, after a few days of using the app on and off, I've got three girls who are down to come over to mine - they are fucking virgins and 16 (age of consent in the UK), some 17 and are down to smash the first time they meet. This is insane and it makes me so confused as to why people who are in their late teens would use tinder when this is available. Ive also got another couple who im working on asw.

And I only have one selfie on my profile and my height (6ft1), the next two are picture of animals cos i didnt wanna post much, god knows how much I could get off this app if i tried .
if they're ready to lose virginity with a random guy they texted with on dating apps that means they aren't virgins

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, aspiringexcel, CristianT and 4 others
if they're ready to lose virginity with a random guy they texted with on dating apps that means they aren't virgins
eh I guess generally that is true but sometimes it's just a manipulative guy, girls are easier to manipulate than incels think.

Not yet, like I said only had the app a couple of days but theyre planning to meet in the next few weeks when my parents arent home ( they have HS exams rn in the UK hence the delay)

Height in dating is like rape, a study showed that 63% girls (college girls as a sample size of about 1000) have or have had a fantasy about being raped by a guy, but obviously most women don't want to be raped I mean let's be real. The same shit goes with height perhaps research may show that women have a high height standard in dating like their filters, but what would be better is looking at things like okay what height do they actually marry, what is the average measured height of an average married couple, etc.
just look at betabuxxers bro

you don't even know what a 10 inch height difference looks like
nigger just look at all the couples and what jbs fantasize of, if you're in a relationship but don't meet her fantasies she'll keep drooling over Chad's cock

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants

hookup culture boring, just use for the dopamine boost everytime a foid swipes up

• +1
Reactions: zub111 and likenesss
Lol keep telling urself that

what age did u put on ur profile?

nigger just look at all the couples and what jbs fantasize of, if you're in a relationship but don't meet her fantasies she'll keep drooling over Chad's cock
How can she drool over chad's cock if I am the chad? Make it make sense

Virginity in general is cope since every whore was a virgin once. Depends on the girl. Non-virgin = slut but virgin doesn't mean innocent.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and SONnemo13?
just look at betabuxxers bro
It seems everyone here is just talking about getting laid and not even having a genuine relationship with their partner aka just someone to fuck for the night, you're better off moneymaxxing than some retarded shit that they wont care about

Virginity in general is cope since every whore was a virgin once. Depends on the girl. Non-virgin = slut but virgin doesn't mean innocent.
Well his point is even though every whore was a virgin once, at the time when they were a virgin they still probably acted like whores which isn't true for every woman

seeing a white foid on wizz is like 5% chance
Maybe in the US, Im in scotland and the white percentage is drastically higher then other places like england usa canada

• Woah
Reactions: mirrormogger
I'm 6'5 she's 5'7
fakecel😂😂 dating a girl + Chad height, If you're not sub you have a ton of options just because of your sheer size you larping nigger

fakecel😂😂 dating a girl + Chad height, If you're not sub you have a ton of options just because of your sheer size you larping nigger
I don't have many options because Im a broke nigger and I cant even afford to take a girl on a date

How can she drool over chad's cock if I am the chad? Make it make sense
you're not char, TF are you in this forum for if you're slayer height ??

I don't have many options because Im a broke nigger and I cant even afford to take a girl on a date
nigger you don't have money to go out to lunch or get her some gifts a few times ??

you don't even know what a 10 inch height difference looks like
all the girls wanna be towered by their partner

what's unclear?
Lol keep telling urself that
realistically I'm right
true that

my point is that only SLUTS would lose virginity to some random guy they met on dating app
It seems everyone here is just talking about getting laid and not even having a genuine relationship with their partner aka just someone to fuck for the night, you're better off moneymaxxing than some retarded shit that they wont care about
my point is that even if they married manlets it's not what they dreamed about

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
he is not lying

What women dream about is irrelevant since like I've just said women dream about being raped doesn't mean they actively want to be raped.

this is exactly my point if you're not their fantasy they'll me fingering themselves to Chad's 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: hopecel

what's unclear?
That can be a fetish/temporary pleasure we are talking about relationships. Maybe they like the feeling of being towered but that can be outweighed by other factors like status and face.

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxer3920, hopecel and likenesss