WIZZ is the easiest way to get JB pussy

lmao im a try this and psot the results here wizz is not serious btw

Im too autistic even at 6’5 to make these moves :feelsgood:. God help me. The ioi that I get literally give me anxiety. Life of a conservative raised son.

lmao im a try this and psot the results here wizz is not serious btw
It absolutely if u get laid off it but i feel it varies drastically on location

So what's the best app to get laid?

In the UK (which is considered bad for Wizz, after a few days of using the app on and off, I've got three girls who are down to come over to mine - they are fucking virgins and 16 (age of consent in the UK), some 17 and are down to smash the first time they meet. This is insane and it makes me so confused as to why people who are in their late teens would use tinder when this is available. Ive also got another couple who im working on asw.

And I only have one selfie on my profile and my height (6ft1), the next two are picture of animals cos i didnt wanna post much, god knows how much I could get off this app if i tried .
What the fuck. I chadfished on wizz and got like 2 girls in like a few days who were both fat. I just assumed you had to buy the premium add ons to actually get anything; this is bullshit

In the UK (which is considered bad for Wizz, after a few days of using the app on and off, I've got three girls who are down to come over to mine - they are fucking virgins and 16 (age of consent in the UK), some 17 and are down to smash the first time they meet. This is insane and it makes me so confused as to why people who are in their late teens would use tinder when this is available. Ive also got another couple who im working on asw.

And I only have one selfie on my profile and my height (6ft1), the next two are picture of animals cos i didnt wanna post much, god knows how much I could get off this app if i tried .
What about Yubo?

What the fuck. I chadfished on wizz and got like 2 girls in like a few days who were both fat. I just assumed you had to buy the premium add ons to actually get anything; this is bullshit
Nope, no add ons, depends really where you are lol