WMAF couples where the guy mogs the girl and vice versa MEGATHREAD

your anger is hilarious u dirty coon because it shows that I'm right and your in denial because you believe it yourself u small dicked pizza face
Real chads won't get with gooks.
CHAD = over 6ft, robust face like cavil, gandy, barrett, jon k etc.
Cope being italian with a small dick, I'll take your women for u, nigger the fact that you have access to italian women but downgraded to an ethnic tells me that your ugly.
Ricecel talking about small dicks is so ironic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and HeightPilledum
Ricecel talking about small dicks is so ironic
op is the ricecel u retard lmao, i hate gooks, i even stated that they get cucked by whites. Learn to read

your anger is hilarious u dirty coon because it shows that I'm right and your in denial because you believe it yourself u small dicked pizza face
Real chads won't get with gooks.
CHAD = over 6ft, robust face like cavil, gandy, barrett, jon k etc.
Cope being italian with a small dick, I'll take your women for u, nigger the fact that you have access to italian women but downgraded to an ethnic tells me that your ugly.
Posted already plenty of over 6ft, robust face Chads that mog those overrated frauds

op is the ricecel u retard lmao, i hate gooks, i even stated that they get cucked by whites. Learn to read
If I was a ricecel I wouldn't post WMAF

I would be against it

Is this the "jbw" that the cumskins brag about 💀

@BitchBoy I'm Italian and I make fun of Pajeets all the time
IMG 8392

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, datboijj, PrinceofDarkness and 2 others
Is this the "jbw" that the cumskins brag about 💀
Nah it's just be Asian women tbh

Asian women can look like a dumpster racoon and still somehow get white Chad's and make white females seethe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hottaco34, Xangsane, murdah and 2 others

Asian women can look like a dumpster racoon and still somehow get white Chad's and make white females seethe
White girls can cope with Chadpreets from india, its a win-win situation for ethnics all around.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay, datboijj, slick2 and 1 other person

Indeed, and also the point of this thread

The average IQ of this forum has to be 70 for how many retards don't even grasp simple concepts like "1 example of both extremes"

• +1
Reactions: murdah

I wonder why asian women are lucky JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and HeightPilledum
Pensieri (i tuoi) su questa thread? @khvirgin
Let me understand why are you so invested
You know even their names, and they're normal couples not even celebrities, it's just funny to me

I wonder why asian women are lucky JFL
if only u were white u would have a cute HQNP squishy squishy, but instead u have to cope with a sheboon sand nigger mutt.

Let me understand why are you so invested
You know even their names, and they're normal couples not even celebrities, it's just funny to me
There's a good number of influencers and a couple of celebrities in there

>Uses pics where he's the farthest away from the camera to prove his point
60 IQ
That's how candids work

You think your face on a TikTok filter with the phone camera at 5 inches from you is your real face? 😂📸

That's how candids work

You think your face on a TikTok filter with the phone camera at 5 inches from you is your real face? 😂📸
Retard he's literally farther back in space from the camera of course his skull would look smaller, it's called perspective. If it was level with those guys it would look similar in size to them.
I accept your concession

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Literally a waste of genetics

Retard he's literally farther back in space from the camera of course his skull would look smaller, it's called perspective. If it was level with those guys it would look similar in size to them.
I accept your concession
Yeh, @HeightPilledum hates Cavill for some reason, but no matter the cope, Cavill is a north Atlantid mogger who was the world's most handsome man for a reason

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and SidharthTheSlayer
if only u were white u would have a cute HQNP squishy squishy, but instead u have to cope with a sheboon sand nigger mutt.
my wife to be has cute squishy cheeks though

• JFL
Yeh, @HeightPilledum hates Cavill for some reason, but no matter the cope, Cavill is a north Atlantid mogger who was the world's most handsome man for a reason
damn bruh everytime i go on off topic your in a wmaf thread

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr and murdah
I accept your concession
Cope

Cavill can be closer or even IN FRONT of somebody and his head will still look tiny
3584673 ben affleck henry cavill henry cavill ben affleck wallpaper preview

3584669 cavill

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and the BULL
youve got too much free timme

Very well sourced OP, good thread, which is becoming increasingly rare here

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
While I still prefer white women, this girl is everything bro, easily dream wife

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, murdah and HeightPilledum
Ben Affleck is 3 inches taller than Cavill, bad comparison. You should have compared him to other males at his height, he's like 182 cm
In the bottom photo his skull looks normal and hes tilting his head back even
Only one inch, 6'1 vs 6'2
And no height for your skull size

• +1
6th guy is legit chad

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
ye, also ur overrating these asian girls hard asf
No, I'm not
They are attractive by their own beauty standards and have appealing faces

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
There's a good number of influencers and a couple of celebrities in there
Have you ever had sex with an asian girl?

Idk I feel like this is when some slav in Russia is obessed with latinas, like bro there are no latinas, how did it happen?

3rd asian girl looks disgusting, so does the 5th, so does 13
You're coping on the first two at least
How does the 5th look disgusting? She has a flawless face

Have you ever had sex with an asian girl?

Idk I feel like this is when some slav in Russia is obessed with latinas, like bro there are no latinas, how did it happen?
My girlfriend is Asian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: khvirgin, Xangsane and murdah
Now I understand why white women are jealous of asian women.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Xangsane