WMAF couples where the guy mogs the girl and vice versa MEGATHREAD

Still waiting for the pics where the Asian femoid mogs the white man, imposible unless deformed

Holy fuck im in the airport and i look up from this thread and i see some bald fat subhuman with an asian gf absolutely disgusting!

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
For this thread, I'm posting WMAF couples where one of the two sides is far more attractive than the other. Call it JBW or JBA, but I did mention to Preston that I would make it

IMPORTANT

The looks disparity must be huge. Adriana Lima and Marko Jocic type of looks daysprity. No Chad and Stacy or couples where they are looksmatched

And these have to be actual couples, so no random ugly Asian that Sean O'Pry dated that one time or that one Asian Becky sitting next to Stepanov type of pics

1) Hannah Kae's twin x Nosecel

I don't need to say anything. This dude is a boneless LTN with a big nose and his WIFE looks like the type of e-girl with millions of followers
View attachment 2673470

2) Josh Holloway and Yessica Kumala
We all know this one, no need to emphasize. Curiously, he mentioned that he didn't even notice her the first time he was going to hit on her hot friends but she was that hardcore on him
View attachment 2673475

3) Mary Xie and her fiance
This isn't JBW it's also JBF (Just Be First). They've been together since prom iirc. And yeah, this dude is peaky Oofy Doofy in both looks and behavior
View attachment 2673480

4) Ga Kim and her Danish boyfriend
We already have a thread about this, but in case you don't know, he's 6'6, big dick and a looksmaxxer
View attachment 2673481

5) German programmer-sama
I posted this couple multiple times already, I've seen some copes "BUT MUH HE'S TALL!!" so what, faggot? He's still a bloated LTN and his wife beat Jennie Kim in a mog battle
View attachment 2673482

6) Nadya Okamoto and Henry Stevenson
This one went viral, and even though I don't think the dude is all that, everyone else thinks he's super hot so idk
View attachment 2673485

7) This Ukrainian nosecel
Retards here unironically tried to downplay this as if she (peak HQNP) doesn't mog this nosecel to the slums of Artemovsk (formerly Blackmutt)
View attachment 2673489

8) Mari Takahashi and her husband

This dude unironically looksmins on purpose for most of the time, but even in his old age when he's clean shaved and doesn't have a retarded haircut, he's a legit Chad. Looks like one of the missing Hemsworth brothers. His wife not so much
View attachment 2673490

9) This couple that went viral on XiaoHongShu
Mind you the mom here is smiling wide with her teeth, but in most other pics she's VERY good looking
View attachment 2673491

10) Paul Joshua Mardsen and Lie Monkenosa
No need to say anything here either. He's a literal PSL Chad and she's an ugly MONKE
View attachment 2673498

11) This Britrat and his model gf

Another one I've read copes about. This dude looks like a rat and his gf is very attractive
View attachment 2673500

12) Stefano Marshall and his Kazakh Japanese gf

The looks difference isn't even an argument. Btw I'm stalking both and despite they don't post each others on their profiles, they are still together
View attachment 2673502

13) Slavcel from Belarus
This guy has falios all over: Nosecel, norwooding, no jaw, subhuman skull and yet his Japanese wife is still a top tier qt
View attachment 2673503

14) Fat SEA x Tall Chad
View attachment 2673505

15) Italian nosecel x Noodlestacy
This Asian woman has a nearly perfect face and obviously, her Italian boyfriend is ugly as fuck
View attachment 2673506

16) Chad x MTB Asian
View attachment 2673507

17) Polish bloated neckbeard x Hot Chinese
View attachment 2673508

18) This couple from California

View attachment 2673509

19) Belgian chinlet x Korean stacylite
They have a kid btw
View attachment 2673512

20) This model and his gymcellina gf
View attachment 2673514

21) Finnish chinlet x Big tiddy Japanese qt
View attachment 2673516

22) This specific couple
The guy has one of the most aesthetic side profiles I've ever seen. His Japanese wife is average, and unfortunately I would have to post too many pics to prove it
View attachment 2673523

23) ItsOver's half brother who geomaxxed to China

View attachment 2673526

24) This Chad and his mid Japanese wife

View attachment 2673528

25) This German CEO and his Chinese model wife
And while you can't see it while she's sitting, she has a magnificent ass too

View attachment 2673536
@klip11

Why do oofy doofy white guys always end up with Asian women? I never see a good looking white guy with a rice foid, unless the rice foid in question is top tier

• +1
WMAF is dogshit (so is most deathnic female and white male)

Hell no,

WMAF is only valid when the Asian absolutely mogs the shit out of the subhuman white
Gave you plenty of examples here and I have many more

Ricecel talking about small dicks is so ironic
asian kangz live rent free inside your insecure peanut head and op's as well... chinksupremacy, cheesyrumble etc moved on years ago and you still have ptsd of them
even if you dated asian women you d be neurotic as fuk and paranoid of asian men just as you are here. Ricecels dont give a chit... but your kind indeed see you as an embarassment

How can you not see that all of these foids are frauded to death when even their boyfriend have a filter on lol

Gave you plenty of examples here and I have many more

There’s no reason a goodlooking white man should wasting away his genetics on a subhuman chink,

Chinks are for the subhuman white men who cannot pull goodlooking normal women, that’s when it’s acceptable to get a chink

How can you not see that all of these foids are frauded to death when even their boyfriend have a filter on lol
If you have a filter on and you're still ugly as fuck then that filter isn't doing anything. Also I've inspected these couples one by one, seen them from all angles and distances

Your coping is useless against me

There’s no reason a goodlooking white man should wasting away his genetics on a subhuman chink,
And yet many of them still do

For this thread, I'm posting WMAF couples where one of the two sides is far more attractive than the other. Call it JBW or JBA, but I did mention to Preston that I would make it

IMPORTANT

The looks disparity must be huge. Adriana Lima and Marko Jocic type of looks daysprity. No Chad and Stacy or couples where they are looksmatched

And these have to be actual couples, so no random ugly Asian that Sean O'Pry dated that one time or that one Asian Becky sitting next to Stepanov type of pics

1) Hannah Kae's twin x Nosecel

I don't need to say anything. This dude is a boneless LTN with a big nose and his WIFE looks like the type of e-girl with millions of followers
View attachment 2673470

2) Josh Holloway and Yessica Kumala
We all know this one, no need to emphasize. Curiously, he mentioned that he didn't even notice her the first time he was going to hit on her hot friends but she was that hardcore on him
View attachment 2673475

3) Mary Xie and her fiance
This isn't JBW it's also JBF (Just Be First). They've been together since prom iirc. And yeah, this dude is peaky Oofy Doofy in both looks and behavior
View attachment 2673480

4) Ga Kim and her Danish boyfriend
We already have a thread about this, but in case you don't know, he's 6'6, big dick and a looksmaxxer
View attachment 2673481

5) German programmer-sama
I posted this couple multiple times already, I've seen some copes "BUT MUH HE'S TALL!!" so what, faggot? He's still a bloated LTN and his wife beat Jennie Kim in a mog battle
View attachment 2673482

6) Nadya Okamoto and Henry Stevenson
This one went viral, and even though I don't think the dude is all that, everyone else thinks he's super hot so idk
View attachment 2673485

7) This Ukrainian nosecel
Retards here unironically tried to downplay this as if she (peak HQNP) doesn't mog this nosecel to the slums of Artemovsk (formerly Blackmutt)
View attachment 2673489

8) Mari Takahashi and her husband

This dude unironically looksmins on purpose for most of the time, but even in his old age when he's clean shaved and doesn't have a retarded haircut, he's a legit Chad. Looks like one of the missing Hemsworth brothers. His wife not so much
View attachment 2673490

9) This couple that went viral on XiaoHongShu
Mind you the mom here is smiling wide with her teeth, but in most other pics she's VERY good looking
View attachment 2673491

10) Paul Joshua Mardsen and Lie Monkenosa
No need to say anything here either. He's a literal PSL Chad and she's an ugly MONKE
View attachment 2673498

11) This Britrat and his model gf

Another one I've read copes about. This dude looks like a rat and his gf is very attractive
View attachment 2673500

12) Stefano Marshall and his Kazakh Japanese gf

The looks difference isn't even an argument. Btw I'm stalking both and despite they don't post each others on their profiles, they are still together
View attachment 2673502

13) Slavcel from Belarus
This guy has falios all over: Nosecel, norwooding, no jaw, subhuman skull and yet his Japanese wife is still a top tier qt
View attachment 2673503

14) Fat SEA x Tall Chad
View attachment 2673505

15) Italian nosecel x Noodlestacy
This Asian woman has a nearly perfect face and obviously, her Italian boyfriend is ugly as fuck
View attachment 2673506

16) Chad x MTB Asian
View attachment 2673507

17) Polish bloated neckbeard x Hot Chinese
View attachment 2673508

18) This couple from California

View attachment 2673509

19) Belgian chinlet x Korean stacylite
They have a kid btw
View attachment 2673512

20) This model and his gymcellina gf
View attachment 2673514

21) Finnish chinlet x Big tiddy Japanese qt
View attachment 2673516

22) This specific couple
The guy has one of the most aesthetic side profiles I've ever seen. His Japanese wife is average, and unfortunately I would have to post too many pics to prove it
View attachment 2673523

23) ItsOver's half brother who geomaxxed to China

View attachment 2673526

24) This Chad and his mid Japanese wife

View attachment 2673528

25) This German CEO and his Chinese model wife
And while you can't see it while she's sitting, she has a magnificent ass too

View attachment 2673536
The opposite (I’m ethnic)

Was in pudong airport two days ago, saw a dozens of wmaf couples, all of the noodles are ugly as shit. Keep cherry picking to enhance your confirmation bias coping subhuman.

View attachment 2677423View attachment 2677427
2nd pic look like 2 completely unrelated people. They're far away and not even looking at each other

Also very convenient of you seeing dozens of couples but only snapping two of them (supposedly, since the second doesn't even look like one )

2nd pic look like 2 completely unrelated people. They're far away and not even looking at each other

Also very convenient of you seeing dozens of couples but only snapping two of them (supposedly, since the second doesn't even look like one )
Ahahaha unbelievable cope, might do a vlog next time to end your cope. You really think you have a grip on reality sitting in your basement all day?

Ahahaha unbelievable cope, might do a vlog next time to end your cope.
Do a vlog then, faggot
You really think you have a grip on reality sitting in your basement all day?
I have a better grip on reality than you, I'm 100% positive on it
Also you paid a premium on this site. I just kill time here

Do a vlog then, faggot

I have a better grip on reality than you, I'm 100% positive on it
Also you paid a premium on this site. I just kill time here
You spend a bunch of your time doing basement researches on other people’s relationships like a fucking goblin the state of you faggot:lul::lul: I buy vip cus it’s so cheap to me I’m indifferent, jfl at you rotting mama mia it’s a me mario shit hill

You spend a bunch of your time doing basement researches on other people’s relationships like a fucking goblin the state of you faggot:lul::lul: I buy vip cus it’s so cheap to me I’m indifferent, jfl at you rotting mama mia it’s a me mario shit hill
You creepshot random people and you have the audacity to call me the goblin? Me just making this thread triggered you, Chinese CUCK

You creepshot random people and you have the audacity to call me the goblin? Me just making this thread triggered you, Chinese CUCK
I took pictures of these subdog creatures in the wild like a nature documentary jfl. You are the one seething pussy.

I took pictures of these subdog creatures in the wild like a nature documentary jfl. You are the one seething pussy
"I keep NOTICING dozens (your words) of WMAF couples around me, and I went out of my way to creepshot but I swear I'm not seething and I'm not a cuck, y-you are!!"

Nic cage nicolas cage laughing

"I keep NOTICING dozens (your words) of WMAF couples around me, and I went out of my way to creepshot but I swear I'm not seething and I'm not a cuck, y-you are!!"

View attachment 2677815
@notcel its cagefuel how ricecels like you seethe so hard over the white man while we take your women

I took pictures of these subdog creatures in the wild like a nature documentary jfl. You are the one seething pussy.
Where do you even find these foreigners lmao
I barely see any in Shanghai at all.
Even less back home

foid collectivism and hypergamy are amped up to eleven in asian cultures (which themselves are also highly collectivistic and value hierarchy) = WMAF

Expat asian foids will go for the most valued ethnicity in the environment which in europe and US/Canada is whiteys

If india for an example becomes a superpower and SEA/east asian foids migrate there they gonna go BMAF = Brahmin Mogger x Asian Foid

Attachments

• images - 2024-01-16T000421.532.jpeg
    images - 2024-01-16T000421.532.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

View attachment 2677815
It’s a fucking funny phenomenon that completely contradicts some of the subhuman brain dead posts on here I nearly bursted out laughing couple of times.

you’re literally a gutter rat, I fly first class drive nice cars slay all of the neas back there while in your basement you are drooling over some noodles that don’t even know you exist, so fucking pathetic, consider end it sometime?
@notcel its cagefuel how ricecels like you seethe so hard over the white man while we take your women
omg we’re taking all of your women bro, I couldn’t give less of a shit when most of them are 3/10s, I cucked jbwmaxers before ricecel jfl, vast majority of passports bros don’t even mog my morning shit.
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

It’s a fucking funny phenomenon that completely contradicts some of the subhuman brain dead posts on here I nearly bursted out laughing couple of times.

you’re literally a gutter rat, I fly first class drive nice cars slay all of the neas back there while in your basement you are drooling over some noodles that don’t even know you exist, so fucking pathetic, consider end it sometime?

omg we’re taking all of your women bro, I couldn’t give less of a shit when most of them are 3/10s, I cucked jbwmaxers before ricecel jfl, vast majority of passports bros don’t even mog my morning shit.
I'm not reading that text wall, cuck

Yeh bro, thats why your seething on a wmaf thread on some obscure site instead of muh 'cucking' passport bros

You ricecels all have the same larp, its like you cucks don't even know originality even if it hit you in the face, reflects how every single one of you looks the same

• +1
Yeh bro, thats why your seething on a wmaf thread on some obscure site instead of muh 'cucking' passport bros

You ricecels all have the same larp, its like you cucks don't even know originality even if it hit you in the face, reflects how every single one of you looks the same
I’m currently stemcelling in the uk retard, writting to you cucks on the toilet, this little site offers daily entertainment

Last edited:
I’m currently stemcelling in the uk retard, writting to you cucks on the toilet, this little site offers daily entertainment
We can see how much fun you're having by badly pretending you aren't seething like a little bitch every single reply

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
We can see how much fun you're having by badly pretending you aren't seething like a little bitch every single reply
who tf seethes over online arguments projecting very hard there my doggie

• Hmm...
replied within 5 minutes jfl, are you like a neet or something?
Blud thinks he's cool if he waits 20 minutes between each reply 😂