WMAF is statistically 10x more popular than AMWF in Korea AND the USA[Studies] Also shows Western women like korean men THE LEAST out of all asians

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.
WMAF is statistically 10x more popular than AMWF in Korea AND the USA[Studies] Also shows Western women like korean men THE LEAST out of all asians

American and Canadian men cuck Korean men in Korea. WMAF is statistically 10x more popular than AMWF in Korea.

(from 2019 USA dating statistics)

Just realized why the asians of the forum are so mad.

Korean women marry white men more than any asian race. Korean women are the biggest BWC worshippers.

[
laos 3-1= 2

cambodian 2-1= 1

vietnam 12-15= -3

chinese 19-22= -3

filipino 21-25= -4

hmong 2-6= -4

taiwan 4-22= -18

japan 23-52= -29

korean 9-47= -38
]

And if adjusted for population %, Korean men are white women's least favourite asian race. They like fucking filipinos and, cambodian and 5'4 loas niggas more than them :lul:

So korean women are the most preferred by american men. And korean men are LEAST preferred by american women. Races that create attractive women, create unattractive men. And vice versa.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, lil truecel, PapaGremlin and 1 other person
70% of Korea- US marriages involve Korean Americans

Also the 2nd pic got pulled out of the toilet. Delusional high effort post.

70% of Korea- US marriages involve Korean Americans
Statistically not true. You made that up. + The study specified white males, asian females. Didn't just say american males.

why race baiting again

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Statistically not true. You made that up. + The study specified white males, asian females. Didn't just say american males.
WHAT STUDY RETARD? What's the point of all this high effort shit if u have no source? 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

@Cheesyrumble How does it feel then that WMAF is 10x more popular than AMWF?

Also why do u think thats the case?

Do u think its cos of ur mongoloid(feminine) pheno, 4 inches shorter height and ricedicks??

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930 and Cheesyrumble
@Cheesyrumble How does it feel then that WMAF is 10x more popular than AMWF?

Also why do u think thats the case?

Do u think its cos of ur mongoloid(feminine) pheno, 4 inches shorter height and ricedicks??
Nigga u suck at this.

coping gooks seething

@predeterminism BABY IM SORRY

isn't he the OP
I wish, I have no motivation to argue when a low tier racebaiter like @Blkpill Godfather who trys to fill the massive role of @predeterminism

I wish, I have no motivation to argue when a low tier racebaiter like @Blkpill Godfather who trys to fill the massive role of @predeterminism
they seem similar

I've just statistically dismantled you and aznidentity copers to death. Any things you say now are irrelevant

why are you even on this site, all you do i talk about koreans
I've had one goal since day one. Gook propaganda. I've never changed. I saw the bat signal, and I came running to the defense of my fellow Gooks. It's not a job many people want, but I do it for the good of my community

• JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, Deleted member 22930, fruitgunpop and 2 others
Asian females only liked by .org incels and slayers that call themselves the last bastion of white pride @looksmaxxer234

Asian females only liked by .org incels and slayers that call themselves the last bastion of white pride @looksmaxxer234
The true bastions of the white race are bluepilled normie mayobros who only date white women. SFcels obsess over ethnics, so they ironically desire ethnic women

The true bastions of the white race are bluepilled normie mayobros who only date white women. SFcels obsess over ethnics, so they ironically desire ethnic women
well yeah. its been proven that white men are the most attractive race.

then proven that latinas and asian women are the most attractive race of women.

so the natural pairs are white men with asian women or latinas.

hence why white women are statistically the most loyal to their own race.

then hence why asian and latina women are statistically the least loyal to their own race

well yeah. its been proven that white men are the most attractive race.

then proven that latinas and asian women are the most attractive race of women.

so the natural pairs are white men with asian women or latinas.

hence why white women are statistically the most loyal to their own race.

then hence why asian and latina women are statistically the least loyal to their own race

just be asian to get white female theory

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I've had one goal since day one. Gook propaganda. I've never changed. I saw the bat signal, and I came running to the defense of my fellow Gooks. It's not a job many people want, but I do it for the good of my community
Iconic tbh

Brought to you by a theorist who read the data upside down

these are the only two studies u need to see what is happening

white males do not physically prevent ethnics in real life from fucking white women

white males are not directly convincing white women on which type of men they should find to be more attractive

these are the only two studies u need to see what is happening

white males do not physically prevent ethnics in real life from fucking white women

white males are not directly convincing white women on which type of men they should find to be more attractive

Keep coping. DNA don't lie it's mostly WMXF.

Keep coping. DNA don't lie it's mostly WMXF.
its reality

ethnics are doing raceplay with white women

white women: i cant stop thinking about your ethnic cock
ethnic male: come over white girl and bent that white ass over and spread the pink vagina

detona: *watches in the corner*

its reality

ethnics are doing raceplay with white women

white women: i cant stop thinking about your ethnic cock
ethnic male: come over white girl and bent that white ass over and spread the pink vagina

detona: *watches in the corner*

Keep coping. Raceplay literaly defined by WMAF.

Keep coping. Raceplay literaly defined by WMAF.
raceplay with white women is the crytonite

white brah cant ask a white female to do raceplay

raceplay with white women is the crytonite

white brah cant ask a white female to do raceplay

Cope. White men cuck white women with Asian girls.

Kpopmaxxing was always a cope for dumb retards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Kpopmaxxing was always a cope for dumb retards.
true
korean men are incel as fuck
no jaws, ugly eye area, feminine coloring, short, small dick etc
truly the worst pheno for a male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 20581
true
korean men are incel as fuck
no jaws, ugly eye area, feminine coloring, short, small dick etc
truly the worst pheno for a male
Just because women like Kpop music does not mean they are attracted to asian men.

It would be like saying men who like to listen to Addle are attracted to landwhales.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787