Woman admits she has lots of male friends and she finds none of them attractive but reaps the masculine benefits from them that are nonsexual lmao

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

Looool and even admits two attractive men and women cannot be friends

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, darkness97, Deleted member 6403 and 8 others
Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 9391, mikeock and 4 others
Wasser ist feucht

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and Pumanator
Water is wet

Yeah but its good to see it trialled and tested in various different colourful contexts you bloody bastard boring know it all faggot depressed doomer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: audreyen, LastHopeForNorman, Warlow and 2 others
Commend her for being honest at least.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
i have heaps of female friends that i mog significantly tho

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
i have heaps of female friends that i mog significantly tho
She’s coping cause she doesn’t want to admit that chad could friendzone her if he wanted

women do that, it's obvious but
i hate that beta pessimist alexander grace. got my nerve.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Austrian Oak
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and spark
the mother choosing for the daughter thing was kinda interesting
for the daughter when you meet her mother, its gonna be mostly looks]
for the father however, personality and size :lul::lul:

women do that, it's obvious but
i hate that beta pessimist alexander grace. got my nerve.
What I don't understand, about that Alexander Grace dude.
he "studies" dating, women wants, and relationships. For many years. But he seems to not be doing anything with it, himself. So he iether opted out, which makes it to me a little odd why he still cares about that subject matter. Or het does care about this, but is lazy or whatever do do something with it for himself.

I mean. I seem balding by the year; and collagen reaping. And he still wears ugly clothes (baggy-ish t-shirt). He's entering into, it's really over with prime aged women territory.

Only gooed thing. Is he can help dudes. And maybe does. that is great.

i hate his voice
this
What I don't understand, about that Alexander Grace dude.
he "studies" dating, women wants, and relationships. For many years. But he seems to not be doing anything with it, himself. So he iether opted out, which makes it to me a little odd why he still cares about that subject matter. Or het does care about this, but is lazy or whatever do do something with it for himself.

I mean. I seem balding by the year; and collagen reaping. And he still wears ugly clothes (baggy-ish t-shirt). He's entering into, it's really over with prime aged women territory.

Only gooed thing. Is he can help dudes. And maybe does. that is great.
i think he's just hating women and trying to prove that women are basic creatures. that's all. he doesn't want women. he just want to show their ugly sides which are obvious anyway.
he might be secretly gay or traumatic person about women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Austrian Oak
You can be friends with women without being in the friendzone but it can't be a one way friendship where you listen and she talks all the time. Most guys who have female friends are never really friends, they are just kept on the hook as a backup option.

If you are a successful man with many dating options but you are not attracted to a particular woman, she can be a real friend and you won't worship her. That is the attitude you must have with all women that you are friends with, as long as you don't worship them and you don't do them any favours or give them anything more than they give you, then you're not being used.

Guys who get used, whether it is within a relationship or a friendship are just begging for it anyways since they have low self esteem and no self respect.

• +1
Reactions: Omari Mescudi
i think he's just hating women and trying to prove that women are basic creatures. that's all. he doesn't want women. he just want to show their ugly sides which are obvious anyway.
he might be secretly gay or traumatic person about women.
He looks deffo not gay to me. Not at all. A brutal label that gets put on incels or volcels dudes, to often/easily.

You can be friends with women without being in the friendzone but it can't be a one way friendship where you listen and she talks all the time.
Has to be a real friendship than!
Which is something, where you hang for fun, and help each other equally and contribute overall equally-ish

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
He looks deffo not gay to me. Not at all. A brutal label that gets put on incels or volcels dudes, to often/easily.
then he's just too whiny about accepting the reality.

You can be friends with women without being in the friendzone but it can't be a one way friendship where you listen and she talks all the time. Most guys who have female friends are never really friends, they are just kept on the hook as a backup option.

If you are a successful man with many dating options but you are not attracted to a particular woman, she can be a real friend and you won't worship her. That is the attitude you must have with all women that you are friends with, as long as you don't worship them and you don't do them any favours or give them anything more than they give you, then you're not being used.

Guys who get used, whether it is within a relationship or a friendship are just begging for it anyways since they have low self esteem and no self respect.

Dude how are you such an expert on women when you haven't even been in a single relationship in your life? Or spent any physical intimacy with them either? I don't mean to be rude, but you always come out with these highly nuanced scenarios which you cling onto in 'hope' for yourself that dames are not pre programmed to be crudely selective.

It's true you can have female friends without being in any friendzone and it must mean that you too are benefiting from the friendship just as much as she is. Asking for a female pov on things etc and what not. I myself have female friends (Some former sex partners from when young) who I am like this with, but you seem to always come out with this shit and I get the feeling you're protecting your belief system. I could be wrong. I mean it's common sense that you can be friends with a woman without being in the friendzone, but the crux of the video is that many women use guys for masculine benefits that are not sexual and then get their sexual pleasure with the guys who haven't anything to offer other than that of what's physical.

Last edited:
then he's just too whiny about accepting the reality.
probs.
I recall that experiment onTinder, a woman did with his face. On his channel.
Chadstralia is brutals.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife and Deleted member 6403
Dude how are you such an expert on women when you haven't even been in a single relationship in your life? Or spent any physical intimacy with them either? I don't mean to be rude, but you always come out with these highly nuanced scenarios which you cling onto in 'hope' for yourself that dames are not pre programmed to be crudely selective.

It's true you can have female friends without being in any friendzone and it must mean that you too are benefiting from the friendship just as much as she is. Asking for a female pov on things etc and what not. I myself have female friends (Some former sex partners from when young) who I am like this with, but you seem to always come out with this shit and I get the feeling you're protecting your belief system. I could be wrong. I mean it's common sense that you can be friends with a woman without being in the friendzone, but the crux of the video is that many women use guys for masculine benefits that are not sexual and then get their sexual pleasure with the guys who haven't anything to offer other than that of what's physical.
Tbh, I am not protecting anything, I'm just telling you what I think. I have never had any female friends because no woman has ever put me in the friendzone. However, I know that real friendships between men and women can exist because you can like what a woman has to say without wanting to have sex with her. A good example of this would be if you are working with a woman who is much older than you, neither of you would be attracted to each other and you would still be friends.

The main difference is that friendships between men are usually better than friendships between men and women. But not all friendships between men and women are the friendzone.

I've literally been an exception for this, and i literally got shit on by other women saying i'm leading on these poor girls who i only had as friends. I'm not into them, i just wanted to be friends. Guys literally cannot friendzone a girl without it being considered misogynist, yet they freely admit they do it all the time with ill intent.

Tbh, I am not protecting anything, I'm just telling you what I think.
I think also.
You just write, what you think.

To add, though.
Your writing style, is really authoritairian. Which puts alot of guys off. And guys will maybe only accpet from someone, they know is very successfull. That's why you are probs, getting so much push back, from time to time.

If you tone down, the style. From authoritairioan, to opinion based style. It should be fixed. if you wanna.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I think also.
You just write, what you think.

To add, though.
Your writing style, is really authoritairian. Which puts alot of guys off. And guys will maybe only accpet from someone, they know is very successfull. That's why you are probs, getting so much push back, from time to time.

If you tone down, the style. From authoritairioan, to opinion based style. It should be fixed. if you wanna.
I never said that what I believe in is 100% true and everything else is wrong. Nobody is perfect so I would never claim to be but I can't be hesitating when writing a reply, I have to be resilient, otherwise my words are meaningless. Everything I write is opinions.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
I never said that what I believe in is 100% true and everything else is wrong.
that's true, you don't say.
The writing style, you have, makes it feel asif you are saying it though based on the style of writing.