woman are barely worth the effort

HighTierNormie

HighTierNormie

aesthetic ethnic
already hit 22 and still virgin but let me tell you the shit matters less and less to me each day, rn only focused on getting an education and bettering myself in other aspects not even to impress woman but more to be higher up on the totem pole of men.
now let me re iterate i am very much volcel i have opportunity to get lays but if I were to sacrifice anything to do so I simply won't tbh i think this is the healthiest mindset to have when living life so you dont beat yourself up for not sleeping with 3/10s just to lose virgnity etc.

point is, looks matter, money matters, status matters , education matters, but woman definitely dont matter

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, falcon1, becomingnearperfect and 14 others
dnrd but I agree

Based and sigma

You are literally david goggins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, SA7 and Deleted member 23558
My inceldom is out of my hands
But I just don't accept it
I don't

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
HighTierNormie

true by the title

True tbh. Chasing women and maintaining relationships take way too much time and effort. It's way better to moneymaxx and looksmaxx first then maybe looks for a relationships cuz you have so many available imo

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Pikabro and autistic_tendencies
Yeah for you because you’re perma incel hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Clown Show
i don't understand how niggas are incels when sex happens automatically if you're around women (assuming you're not an abomination)

• JFL
Reactions: twilight and Dr. Bludy
i don't understand how niggas are incels when sex happens automatically if you're around women (assuming you're not an abomination)
Cope lol

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
explain to me how sex just happens lmfao life is one big orgy innit
you're autistic you wouldn't understand anyway JFL literally just hang around women and one will be into you? are you fucking retarded or what? i don't know what kind of issues you have with getting women but don't compare yourself to me autistic sperg

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
you're autistic you wouldn't understand anyway JFL literally just hang around women and one will be into you? are you fucking retarded or what? i don't know what kind of issues you have with getting women but don't compare yourself to me autistic sperg
Hahahaha schizo rambling
Exactly
Go back to your wagie cagie
Useless inbred

If they don't want u how u are they don't deserve u, rape and go er

Hahahaha schizo rambling
Exactly
Go back to your wagie cagie
Useless inbred
Joined Jul 13, 2019
Posts 13,102
Reputation 13,291

i think i've found your solution. retard projecting his incel autism onto me by calling me a useless inbred, you've spent so much time on this website and still can't get women?

Joined Jul 13, 2019
Posts 13,102
Reputation 13,291

i think i've found your solution. retard projecting his incel autism onto me by calling me a useless inbred, you've spent so much time on this website and still can't get women?
I can get pussy I’m just wondering how you think getting sex is so easy when many men are struggling

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
but more to be higher up on the totem pole of men.
Why? Pride is a sin, you know.
Autism and no longer in HS. For me it's not the case because I am an abomination. Automatic disgust and disinterest from any girl I talk to is all I know. Only the ugly can be incel.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: redfacccee and autistic_tendencies
I can get pussy I’m just wondering how you think getting sex is so easy when many men are struggling
for some reason all of you think sex is some magical thing? it's not, lots of dudes fuck every day, the difference is that they actually go outside. build your social circle. if you're struggling, you don't go outside, you're autistic, or you're fucking ugly - usually a combination of all 3. if you fucking party every single weekend you're going to end up fucking some girl literally just open your mouth JFL

for some reason all of you think sex is some magical thing? it's not, lots of dudes fuck every day, the difference is that they actually go outside. build your social circle. if you're struggling, you don't go outside, you're autistic, or you're fucking ugly - usually a combination of all 3. if you fucking party every single weekend you're going to end up fucking some girl literally just open your mouth JFL
Social circle dudes just end up back stabbing you
Lmao muh party every weekend what am 15, enjoy looking 40 at 20
Hahahahahha fucking idealistic fag you think like a woman

sex is whack
girls stink
rotting is law

Social circle dudes just end up back stabbing you
Lmao muh party every weekend what am 15, enjoy looking 40 at 20
Hahahahahha fucking idealistic fag you think like a woman
only a pathetic insecure faggot would be scared of being backstabbed. fucking retarded kid playing the game of 'what if'. if anything you're the female for coping so hard with your degenerate rotting idea of life. you're never going to win because you don't have the mentality, all i see from you is self-aggression. you don't know who you are, stay depressed faggot LOL

only a pathetic insecure faggot would be scared of being backstabbed. fucking retarded kid playing the game of 'what if'. if anything you're the female for coping so hard with your degenerate rotting idea of life. you're never going to win because you don't have the mentality, all i see from you is self-aggression. you don't know who you are, stay depressed faggot LOL
I ain’t depressed I just been through it all , you’re talking like a retarded ignorant insulated zoomer