Woman talks about how life went downhill for her after uni, and wishes she were a uni student again

Does life go downhill after uni?

• Total voters
You hate your mother who gave birth to you?
Of course.

My mother was an abusive narc piece of shit.
She treated my dad like shit, she treated my brother like shit, she treated me like shit.

The idea that mothers are nice, empathic, treat their kids well, care for their kids, is another feminist propaganda piece.
My own mother is an example of that.

Mothers are no better than fathers. Many fathers abandon theirs kids, but many mothers (like mine) treat their kids like shit and abuse them. Women aren't this 'more empathic' 'more nurturing' gender whatsoever. It's another feminist propaganda delusion. They are just as bad, or as good, as men.

And when women's job in society is 'to be good mothers' that should really make you wonder what women are good at all.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Kamui, Krakowski and 2 others
Of course.

My mother was an abusive narc piece of shit.
She treated my dad like shit, she treated my brother like shit, she treated me like shit.

The idea that mothers are nice, empathic, treat their kids well, care for their kids, is another feminist propaganda piece.
My own mother is an example of that.

Mothers are no better than fathers. Many fathers abandon theirs kids, but many mothers (like mine) treat their kids like shit and abuse them. Women aren't this 'more empathic' 'more nurturing' gender whatsoever. It's another feminist propaganda delusion. They are just as bad, or as good, as men.

And when women's job in society is 'to be good mothers' that should really make you wonder what women are good at all.
Some mothers can be cruel. Kill their own babies and children, and people sympathise with them. Muh "post natal depression", you're a fucking murderer.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yeah no shit college is peak existence for them

Student debt forgiveness is exactly designed for people like this, so that she can spend her entire life at campuses getting railed without ever giving anything back to society

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and autistic_tendencies

I'm (23 F) not adjusting well to life after college.

I graduated with a bachelor's degree one year ago, and have been working full-time ever since. I have an office job with an average entry-level salary, a nice supervisor, and friendly colleagues. I even have my own large office with a huge window, a luxury many people don't have.

I know I have it good and am blessed to be in such a situation, but in the back of my mind I'm always thinking: "life was better in college."

In college, I enjoyed learning new things, studying for long hours, and writing papers and such. I enjoyed being able to walk a half mile to a friends house on a weeknight. I enjoyed meeting new men. I enjoyed the schedule being broken up into blocks of time.

Now, I'm too mentally depleted after work to want to learn anything new. Now all my friends are tired after work too, and we hardly see each other. Now I am 20lbs fatter and I don't feel attractive. Now I sit in the same spot in front of a computer for 8 hours.

Work dominates my life, and I am completely disengaged by my work. I have no career ambitions. I dread waking up Sunday through Thursday, because I know I have another day of mundane, pointless work ahead of me. Life is not exciting anymore like it was in college. Just work, work, work, commute.

I think perhaps I should leave my administrative job, and find something better suited. But it doesn't matter what job I'm in, because I'll bring my spoiled attitude with me wherever I go.

I just want to go back to college.

UPDATE: Since I wrote this post, I've been going to the gym everyday. Though I haven't lost any weight yet, my energy level has improved. I also take time in the mornings before work to pray and say thank you for what I have—my family, food on the table, a safe place to live. Doing so puts things in perspective.

Thank you everyone for the kind words and for the advice.

If she's in admin, she was prolly studying some easy liberal arts degree. Pay no mind to this bitch, it's her first time actually working hard

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Xangsane
Losers who have nothing going for themselves and lack ambition will naturally feel that life is over once their youth and party days are done.

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and robtical

I'm (23 F) not adjusting well to life after college.

I graduated with a bachelor's degree one year ago, and have been working full-time ever since. I have an office job with an average entry-level salary, a nice supervisor, and friendly colleagues. I even have my own large office with a huge window, a luxury many people don't have.

I know I have it good and am blessed to be in such a situation, but in the back of my mind I'm always thinking: "life was better in college."

In college, I enjoyed learning new things, studying for long hours, and writing papers and such. I enjoyed being able to walk a half mile to a friends house on a weeknight. I enjoyed meeting new men. I enjoyed the schedule being broken up into blocks of time.

Now, I'm too mentally depleted after work to want to learn anything new. Now all my friends are tired after work too, and we hardly see each other. Now I am 20lbs fatter and I don't feel attractive. Now I sit in the same spot in front of a computer for 8 hours.

Work dominates my life, and I am completely disengaged by my work. I have no career ambitions. I dread waking up Sunday through Thursday, because I know I have another day of mundane, pointless work ahead of me. Life is not exciting anymore like it was in college. Just work, work, work, commute.

I think perhaps I should leave my administrative job, and find something better suited. But it doesn't matter what job I'm in, because I'll bring my spoiled attitude with me wherever I go.

I just want to go back to college.

UPDATE: Since I wrote this post, I've been going to the gym everyday. Though I haven't lost any weight yet, my energy level has improved. I also take time in the mornings before work to pray and say thank you for what I have—my family, food on the table, a safe place to live. Doing so puts things in perspective.

Thank you everyone for the kind words and for the advice.
Roastie rided the cock carrousel during her entire youth while her looksmatch rotted on .org racebaiting, now that college is over she turned into a wageslave landwhale without further ambitions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Pikabro, It'snotover and 2 others
Roastie rided the cock carrousel during her entire youth while her looksmatch rotted on .org racebaiting, now that college is over she turned into a wageslave landwhale without further ambitions.
Unrestricted Hedonism always has its consequences

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Maalik and Pikabro
She now doesn't has plethora of chads hitting her and hooking up which makes her depressed
I as a male could only imagine such life.
you want to be hit on and hooked up by a plethora of chads? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and autistic_tendencies