Woman with masculine features are disgusting and look like trannies.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Gisele Bundchen Ombred Ponytail

C876633aaa1dad6c30ab1a9781717381

You are overdosing on estrogen if you think women with masculine traits are attractive. Both the bottom girl and Gisele look like repulsive mtf's due to their masculine features, namely their jaw and hooked nose. A large square ramus with a low gonial angle and extreme jawline isn't a trait that looks good on both genders, it's exclusively a masculine trait, along with their hooked noses making them look like men minus lacking a brow ridge.

Now look at joe manganiello
c359b61abeccf046aa03226683031717.jpg

If he had a feminine facial structure like Barrett, that hooked nose would look horrible, but because he has a masculine skull and colouring, the hooked nose makes him more Dom.

Now here's a example from a cartoon.

Invincible episode 1 twist 1617290233

Omni man has a taller ramus and hooked nose while his son has upturned nose and shorter ramus. Omni man has those traits because he's older and more mature, a long ramus and hooked are very masculine traits which is why they look great on men and bad on women, while a shorter ramus and a upturned nose are feminine traits, which is why they look great on women and twinks, but shitty on men.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 16369
manganiello's nose is fucking horrible

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, mfk, Deleted member 5892 and 2 others
cuck thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mfk, Deleted member 5892 and John124
U need robust mum to make chad sons. My mum is bone mogger and here i am with big ass face:lul:

mandatory for creating mogger sons though

I don't think the guy looks like Chad but he has extreme palate width which gets him ER fuel Omegle reactions

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 5892, rand anon and 1 other person
U need robust mum to make chad sons. My mum is bone mogger and here i am with big ass face:lul:
My dads mom was ultra feminine and ended up like this.

Robust mom theory is complete bullshit.

My mom was very feminine looking, yet I look far closer to him than her.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Hes not big boned/faced, especially for that age he looks average/medium. Im talking about above average.
His chin is very large, and he has a masculine jaw and square ramus.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Got another pic? Interms of size hes jaw looks masculine but not big.
That's the best one I have. My mom is the exact opposite of him, Yet My facial structure still looks significantly masculine and like his. Prominent brow ridge like him, and square ramus, I just don't have his extreme chin + jawline.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
the hooked nose isn't a masculine trait. it's a subhuman maxilla trait. she's masculine due to an overprojection chin and a low gonial angle.

it's the projection of the radix that makes people look "masculine" because it's indicative of facial depth and forward projection.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
My dads mom was ultra feminine and ended up like this.

View attachment 1845707
Robust mom theory is complete bullshit.

My mom was very feminine looking, yet I look far closer to him than her.
There's a reason why people have it as a theory to begin with.

One anecdote disproving it doesn't mean shit. The theory itself doesn't mean much anyway without statistical evidence beyond anecdotes, but its amount in anecdotal evidence towers yours. You can't argue like this, lol.

I have a close friend whose dad is a frail manlet, his mom legit looks like some acromegalic mogger (over 6ft with big jaw) and he ends up looking the closest to his mom.

Genetics in general vary too much, this whole autistic discussion is nothing short of mental masturbation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
@JawGuyFatFaceGuy truth be told, the shape of your bones has a more profound effect on whether your face is masculine or feminine than the mass alone.

There are guys with more bone mass than prime lundgren, but they don't the extreme shape/gonial angle that makes dolph look so macho.
Dolphlundrgen mobilehero

Henry Cavill has a short chin many people criticize as a bad trait, but his chin shape is masculine
henry-cavill-02-05e04cf5412e4993a893d60ee9abc092.jpg

My dad doesn't have a extremy comical john turk jaw, just one that's robust and has a perfectly masculine shape.

There's a reason why people have it as a theory to begin with.

One anecdote disproving it doesn't mean shit. The theory itself doesn't mean much anyway without statistical evidence beyond anecdotes, but its amount in anecdotal evidence towers yours. You can't argue like this, lol.

I have a close friend whose dad is a frail manlet, his mom legit looks like some acromegalic mogger (over 6ft with big jaw) and he ends up looking the closest to his mom.

Genetics in general vary too much, this whole autistic discussion is nothing short of mental masturbation.
I've seen plenty of cases on both sides, and think it's mostly random and not that accurate.

Every male in my dad's family has very large hands and wrists, every single of them, despite their mom being petite and small. That obviously came from their father.

Only 1 of Brady and Gisele kids have the robust facial structure like both parents. Both of the parents have a robust bone structure yet only one son inherited it.

tom-brady-gisele-bundchen-kids-1-fee360562d894a8089b59d17c91528a8.jpg

Herschel Walker's son ended up a fag, despite having a macho father.
Herschel Walker Christian 7de2d25605a64a4bb1b2476a93475c38

Meanwhile Joe Frazier's one kid looks more like his brother than his own son.
JoeHuggingMarvis.jpg

I'm convinced paternal genes are more important though due to dolph lundgren's daughter. Unlike Meeks who was lucky to ONLY inherit both best features and none of their weak traits, dolph made a gigafogger daughter despite mating with the female version of Danny Devito.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
mandatory for creating mogger sons though

View attachment 1845704

I don't think the guy looks like Chad but he has extreme palate width which gets him ER fuel Omegle reactions
Depends, if both parents have pretty pheno then sons will hve prettyboy pheno. Terrible for when they age though

• +1
Depends, if both parents have pretty pheno then sons will hve prettyboy pheno. Terrible for when they age though
Doesn't brad pitt have a pretty boy pheno?

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
the hooked nose isn't a masculine trait. it's a subhuman maxilla trait. she's masculine due to an overprojection chin and a low gonial angle.

it's the projection of the radix that makes people look "masculine" because it's indicative of facial depth and forward projection.
has nothing to do with the maxilla. That's a common PSL myth
A prominent nose is a masc trait, it's like scientifically proven

not every masc feature looks good, but thats a diff story

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Doesn't brad pitt have a pretty boy pheno?
Imo he’s more maesthetic than prettyboy. Even if he does, he’s the exception. Most prettyboys age like shit cause they lose the soft features carrying them and don’t hve enough bone support

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996

Balding looks good and is masc

• JFL

your nose is 90% literally the nasal projection at the radix and upper maxilla, projection of the anterior nasal spine and rotation of the maxilla.

i don't even really know what you are saying, you are saying it's not due to the maxilla it's due to the nose but the nose is due to the maxilla.

and "masculine" is mostly just due to sheer forward projection of the radix, browridge, gonions width and gonial angle, and chin projection and height. too much and you become ogre. especially when it comes to browridge and chin projection. the chin is not supposed to project more than 1-2mm max past the upper lip but many ogrecels do.

your nose is 90% literally the nasal projection at the radix and upper maxilla, projection of the anterior nasal spine and rotation of the maxilla.

i don't even really know what you are saying, you are saying it's not due to the maxilla it's due to the nose but the nose is due to the maxilla.

and "masculine" is mostly just due to sheer forward projection of the radix, browridge, gonions width and gonial angle, and chin projection and height. too much and you become ogre. especially when it comes to browridge and chin projection. the chin is not supposed to project more than 1-2mm max past the upper lip but many ogrecels do.
Isn't the ideal chin lined up to the lower lip?

You forgot about the rhinon. The rhinon is more projected in males, there's also differences in nasolabial angles (a lower angle is more masculine)
The radix ? The nasion is deeper in men. The nasofrontal angle is lower in men. Women have a more projected nasion on average
And advancement of the maxilla can lift soft tissues forward, making a downturned tip more upturned, etc but it won't change the actual nasal bones. Joe manganiello has a normal maxilla, but his nose is prominent. Gisele and that other woman both have very prominent maxillas actually, their maxilla are way above average.

maybe im wrong. my lower lip is significantly behind my upper lip by like 3mm so I don't think that would look good on me at least.

Screenshot 20220823 171801

Screenshot 20220830 100824

protypical masculine nose vs fem nose

View attachment qdomoirwots71.webp

depends there are a lot of good-looking people without it. The chin slightly behind the lower lip is alright.

• +1

this is the maxilla

Maxilla

the nasal bone (rhinon) isnt a part of the maxilla. And I get what you're saying about the CCW rotation and advancement of the maxilla and its effects on the aesthetics of the nose. Ive studied that shit. But you can have a big nose with a prominent maxilla and inversely

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
I have a straight bridge but upturned tip is it considered femeine?
depends on if its too upturned. But yea its fem. Btw, good looking men have a mix of fem and masc features
So it doesnt necessarily mean its bad

• +1
depends on if its too upturned. But yea its fem. Btw, good looking men have a mix of fem and masc features
High t nose

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220830-204620_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220830-204620_Chrome.jpg
    426.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
I think masc is most ideal most strictly because of how my dad aged despite killing his looks with drug addiction and alcoholism. Even in his 60's he's nw0 and not greying slightly. I'm actually more norwooded then him :/.

I think masc is most ideal most strictly because of how my dad aged despite killing his looks with drug addiction and alcoholism. Even in his 60's he's nw0 and not greying slightly. I'm actually more norwooded then him :/.
some masc features just don't look aesthetic, partly because of cultural influences.
Ancient greeks thought that strong, prominent noses looked good
Today, more feminine looking noses are preferred in men (on average)
But in the end, it depends on the person. A big hooked nose (usually) wouldn't fit on a prettyboy, but it could fit on someone with a different archetype (ex. David Gandy)
And more robust men age better, but it has to do with bones stretching the skin bc we lose skin elasticity as we age