Women ? All you need is a good looking prime virgin pious woman to marry

shed only be disgusted by you if she mogged you by a significant amount
ofc you subconsciously think arrange marriage will be to a gl girl, male hypergamy is real
if you arrange marraiged a fat and/or ugly girl (whos more likely to be virgin) whos your looksmatch she would be happy with you
stop coping
What's the point of marrying deformed and/or obese women? There is also a problem of actually finding girls like that as 99% of my options are far from deformed and/or obese. Just average thin paki/indian girls. Maybe subhuman by this site's standards but not IRL.

What's the point of marrying deformed and/or obese women? There is also a problem of actually finding girls like that as 99% of my options are far from deformed and/or obese. Just average thin paki/indian girls. Maybe subhuman by this site's standards but not IRL.
? wdym whats the point
you said whats the point of living with a woman whos disgusted by you and muh woe is me so i gave the solution
you could looksmax the girl once you marry her
shouldnt be hard finding an overweight south asian girl

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18840 and Pakicel
“Edgy virgin cope”? What kind of degenerate statement is this? How is it “edgy”? In certain parts of the world it is expected that women are virgins. Not to say this is realistic, but it shows that female virginity is treasured worldwide. In certain parts of the world, so is male virginity.
Male virginity is pathetic.

Cope? You are a pathetic waste of a man. You prefer to rationalize your own flaws than to improve them no matter what. You are nothing, women are repulsed by you. Keep waiting for your treasured virgins while I creampie them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Having values and ethic, by nature, did not get me anywhere even if looking decent. At the end of the day rumours of me sleeping around poisoned my reputation and I lost to a psychopathic landwhale with no purpose in life that pretended to have ethics at the right time and right place.

The world shall burn tbh ngl

Cope? You are a pathetic waste of a man. You prefer to rationalize your own flaws than to improve them no matter what. You are nothing, women are repulsed by you. Keep waiting for your treasured virgins while I creampie them.
Tales.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
? wdym whats the point
you said whats the point of living with a woman whos disgusted by you and muh woe is me so i gave the solution
you could looksmax the girl once you marry her
shouldnt be hard finding an overweight south asian girl
Looksmaxing the girl rarely works, because she becomes more attractive and moves on to better men, its not uncommon for fat/obese women for losing weight and moving on to higher smv males.

The rest is horrendous cope. Ofc its even better if she thinks alike, is self conscious etc.
Imagine the beautiful love, the beautiful children. The cute green house, garden, holding hands traveling the world…

Arabic love songs mog all in term of making you feel that vibe

And a video clip like this mogs hard

@Niko69 @the BULL @RecessedChinCel @StrangerDanger @SunniMogger

It was how god intended it to be but that life is not for us, we get the Internet instead.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Here we go with the edgy virgin cope again. I've seen girls that wanted to end their first LTR with the man who took their virginity because they felt FOMO. A woman being a virgin is not guarantee of shit. Better center yourself into finding a woman with GOOD and SOLID values. That is what it'll make a good partner or mother. If you are a mogger and you find a woman like that you already won.
^^ fax. A women being virgin is plus and if you find a girl with strong family, educated, good morals and values, good healthy mind and her friends are all the same then she will 90% of the time be a virgin until shes 21. Just make sure you mog her ex in all aspect if she does have body count of 1

You don't want a girl that is uncorrupted, pious, hasn't experienced western hedonism trust. You want a girl that is self aware of all these influences and hookup culture, doesn't partake in it. You know what happens when you take a conservative foreign girl and bring her to western country? she will have fomo and leave ur ass and go get fucked by tyrone and get black out drunk with her new degenerate friends she made

You are right tbh, especially under 18 girls can be virgins and then rack up double digit bodycount in the next month. But any women with "good and solid values" should be a virgin, or atleast very close to one with only 1-2 ltrs. Would still say virginity is good indicator if over 18. If you're in HS then many virgin whores will ride the cock carousel in the future

@StreegeReturn I was running chadbait on tinder and found an afghan whore who wanted to be dicked down. It was too brutal for me and I stopped chatting with her. She was cute and dressed modestly but was a secret slut, very brutal tbh and her parents probably oblivious
I met a middle eastern girl at a friends engagement party, she was Muslim, dressed somewhat conservatively. After as a group we go to an after party in a bar, and me being me I make a move on her and in 5 minutes I'm tongue deep in her and then 10 minutes later she is calling a uber herself back to her apartment and I fuck her all night while she has the holy Quran right beside her bed. When I go to finish off in her mouth, she tells me no because she has to pray (wtf is this bitches problem). This girl was 4 years older than me btw and she was like 7/10, she has 150k followers on tiktok. So yeah I agree with you, innocent looking girl can be whores in disguise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back