Women are digging their own holes lol

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
I sometimes watch relationship or dating app vids where women go on them or speak about some date or guy they're into blah blah and it's just so funny how delusional alot of them are. Literal normies with insane requirements wanting 6 foot chads/tyrones and getting triggered when they cannot find one. They ignore statistics and common sense. Why the fuck would a good looking dude who has models and hot chicks throwing themselves at him (7-9s/10) settle down with a normie looking chick (5-6/10)? LOL. This is the result of feminism deluding people's brains saying how everyone is beautiful in their own way. So you got fat chicks or chicks with basic facial features thinking they're also entitled to high value attractive dudes :lul:. It makes me glad I found the blackpill to accept the reality of relationships and dating.

These types of chicks think they can compete with hot chicks throwing themselves at chad/tyrone LOL :lul::
yw9raf7i8gznrf7tozw7.jpg
394bbebe3a5fe3bb8c7a44da1bb69eeb.jpg
65u4v99b60g51.jpg

Bro, even chad admits that he's not into these normies. :ROFLMAO::blackpill: :feelswhy::

What chads/tyrones actually want:
0408ae9265d48a1a746bf1fe566f27e2.jpg
f9d39c3bbbfbfd530e67bed00c3b070f.jpg
43d1923687a72a807fc4ce0dac558862.jpg
42ac788b0e2e53e8b7e9f02d22d0fe2f

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, sandcelmuttcel, OOGABOOGA and 16 others
two hydrogen atoms and one oxyogen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, OOGABOOGA, UnderCovrN0rmie and 10 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 189, Danish_Retard, turkproducer and 1 other person
Holy shit that video makes me seethe ngl

• JFL
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 12234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Rainman988, BogdanYermakov and 10 others
This is the beauty of the blackpill. We get to laugh at the deluded foids.
too true lmao. I knew a fat chick who is in this predicament too. Claimed "no guys want me" but when I asked her deeper questions. It turns out that no guys that she found attractive wanted her. so she's basically going for the attractive dudes that only want attractive girls (not her) lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, animo123 and GripMaxxing
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rainman988, Deleted member 10949, antiantifa and 1 other person

This is a good example of this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, antiantifa, BogdanYermakov and 8 others
guy looks like he's below 6 ft tall unless that chick has to be 5'9 or somethig
True but

FACE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EVERYTHING ELSE

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
True but

FACE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EVERYTHING ELSE
Agreed. As long as you aren't a literal midget, face is law. A 5'7 dude could slay if he has the face to back it up.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
if i do nothing else in this life, i'm going to run jbw in mexico :feelsohh::feelsohh:
Go for it. Not just mexico but alot of other south american countries too (eventhough mexico is technically part of north america). I do well with latinas here in the states and i'm a black dude lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
i dont think its just face tho, good body dimorphism (frame) is also a very important trait
Everything is important, you ned everything to be truly top tier, but face trumps everything, but that doesn't mean im negating and downplaying other important factors (height, dimorphism, harmony, body, voice, dick, hair etc.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and GripMaxxing
Go for it. Not just mexico but alot of other south american countries too (eventhough mexico is technically part of north america). I do well with latinas here in the states and i'm a black dude lol.
mirin bbc halo :feelswhy:. u could go to northern europe and slay aryan stacies rent free

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
did he delete this TikTok from his page? because I cant find it

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
mirin bbc halo :feelswhy:. u could go to northern europe and slay aryan stacies rent free
lol I never considered this tbh. What European countries are black people particularly desired? I'm curious now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: antiantifa and AscendingHero
I sometimes watch relationship or dating app vids where women go on them or speak about some date or guy they're into blah blah and it's just so funny how delusional alot of them are. Literal normies with insane requirements wanting 6 foot chads/tyrones and getting triggered when they cannot find one. They ignore statistics and common sense. Why the fuck would a good looking dude who has models and hot chicks throwing themselves at him (7-9s/10) settle down with a normie looking chick (5-6/10)? LOL. This is the result of feminism deluding people's brains saying how everyone is beautiful in their own way. So you got fat chicks or chicks with basic facial features thinking they're also entitled to high value attractive dudes :lul:. It makes me glad I found the blackpill to accept the reality of relationships and dating.

These types of chicks think they can compete with hot chicks throwing themselves at chad/tyrone LOL :lul::
yw9raf7i8gznrf7tozw7.jpg
394bbebe3a5fe3bb8c7a44da1bb69eeb.jpg
65u4v99b60g51.jpg

Bro, even chad admits that he's not into these normies. :ROFLMAO::blackpill: :feelswhy::

What chads/tyrones actually want:
0408ae9265d48a1a746bf1fe566f27e2.jpg
f9d39c3bbbfbfd530e67bed00c3b070f.jpg
43d1923687a72a807fc4ce0dac558862.jpg
View attachment 1139196

lmao ur blue pilled as fuck if you havent seen chadrones in the inboxes of sub par women LOL.

like theres always some chad who will fuck some busted chick cuz hes just high T as fuck and doesnt care about smashing. u have no idea how much this happens and then theyll just keep looking for this kind of guy thinking theyre attractive. you wouldnt believe what kind of busted shit some chads would fuck just bc

lmao ur blue pilled as fuck if you havent seen chadrones in the inboxes of sub par women LOL.
Just bc they'll fuck them doesn't mean they want them. Any ugly ass normie bitch can get pumped and dumped but they'll rarely, if ever, secure a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988, animo123 and Blackgymmax
Just bc they'll fuck them doesn't mean they want them. Any ugly ass normie bitch can get pumped and dumped but they'll rarely, if ever, secure a chad.
yeah but sometimes they get lead on for awhile as well or go stalker mode which feeds into the delusions. I mean some girls catch on fast, but other take forever to really get it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234

Users who are viewing this thread

Back