Women are inherently evil.

Yahya

Yahya

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐋 πŠπˆππ†
1) Mythology
So most of you might know the myth of Prometheus and Epimetheus:

Prometheus, a Titan known for his intelligence and compassion for humanity, created humans from clay. Observing their vulnerability, he defied Zeus by stealing fire from Mount Olympus and giving it to mankind. This gift enabled humans to progress and thrive, symbolizing enlightenment and civilization.

Zeus, enraged by Prometheus's defiance, punished him by having him bound to a rock in the Caucasus Mountains, where an eagle would eat his regenerating liver daily, inflicting eternal torment.

As further punishment, Zeus created Pandora, the first woman, endowed with gifts from the gods. She was given a jar containing all the evils of the world and, driven by curiosity, opened it, releasing these evils but leaving hope inside.

Now one of the most interesting part about this myth is Pandora, the first woman on Earth created by Zeus as a poisoned gift, sent to cause mischief among mankind.

Don't you find it interesting, that women were originally evil creatures ? I'm a monotheist so I don't believe in this greek caca-bs but I do find interesting because if we compare it to women these days, we notice that most women are pure evil. Like this whole forum for example: whether it is lookism sluthate or whatever, all these sites were made by men who were mistreated by females. Women aren't hated for no reason that's what they wanna make the world think.

2) In today's society
They're evil and they're so bad at hiding it. Just take a quick look at comments section on videos making fun of short men, you will see them taking off their innocent masks and unleash hate on men who have done nothing to them. This height obsession for example is exclusively because of women. I'm pretty sure 90% of the guys here would not mind dating a woman their height or slightly taller than them, whereas these whores only want giants so they could show off to their congeners with their 6'7 ugly neanderthal. Incelry would NOT exist if women were nice.

And now look at them with their futile gender wars online, talking about dying to a bear rather than surviving with a man in a forest fuck I hate women

Total foid death, death to all women, death upon all women except my mom and my gf.

Rant over.

FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS RANT OR +REP

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, timid, 97baHater and 18 others
omg 2 seconds since i posted this 0 numbers fck need to bump

• +1
Reactions: timid and nigkook
3 seconds mark bump

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
4 seconds mark bump

• +1
Reactions: timid
5 seconds mark bump I might as well jerk off here since it's not doing numbers. Sorry mama didn't make it...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, timid, tombradylover and 5 others
1) Mythology

Now one of the most interesting part about this myth is Pandora, the first woman on Earth created by Zeus as a poisoned gift, sent to cause mischief among mankind.

Don't you find it interesting, that women were originally evil creatures ? I'm a monotheist so I don't believe in this greek caca-bs but I do find interesting because if we compare it to women these days, we notice that most women are pure evil. Like this whole forum for example: whether it is lookism sluthate or whatever, all these sites were made by men who were mistreated by females. Women aren't hated for no reason that's what they wanna make the world think.

2) In today's society
They're evil and they're so bad at hiding it. Just take a quick look at comments section on videos making fun of short men, you will see them taking off their innocent masks and unleash hate on men who have done nothing to them. This height obessions for example is exclusively because of women. I'm pretty sure 90% of the guys here would not mind dating a woman their height or slightly taller than them, whereas these whores only want giants so they could show off to their congeners with their 6'7 ugly neanderthal. Incelry would NOT exist if women were nice.

And now look at them with their futile gender wars online, talking about dying to a bear rather than surviving with a man in a forest fuck I hate women

Total foid death, death to all women, death upon all women except my mom and my gf.

Rant over.

View attachment 2946980

Dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, nigkook and Mewton
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, RichardSpencel, Mewton and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nigkook and Deleted member 72630
Total foid death, death to all women, death upon all women except my gf
You should not have a gf if you hate foids this much.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and nigkook
i really shoul d get to bed its 3 am

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
1) Mythology

2) In today's society
They're evil and they're so bad at hiding it. Just take a quick look at comments section on videos making fun of short men, you will see them taking off their innocent masks and unleash hate on men who have done nothing to them. This height obsession for example is exclusively because of women. I'm pretty sure 90% of the guys here would not mind dating a woman their height or slightly taller than them, whereas these whores only want giants so they could show off to their congeners with their 6'7 ugly neanderthal. Incelry would NOT exist if women were nice.

Rant over.

View attachment 2946980

why no rep on this post? this makes more sense than an average incel/women hater posting on .org and saying "i hate foids, hope they die"

why no rep on this post? this makes more sense than an average incel/women hater posting on .org and saying "i hate foids, hope they die"
share this post to your friends family and school please ! your butcher your barber your teacher too

1) Mythology

2) In today's society

Rant over.

View attachment 2946980

Agreed, foids are evil

• +1
Reactions: Yahya
Inherent means theyre born evil so no its their environment

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
Inherent means theyre born evil so no its their environment
no matter how good the presence of the father in a woman's life is, she will always go back to her roots and mock manlets online. They're born for that.

biggest blue pill is thinking women are wonderful

many are evil as fuck

a man will hesitate to slander someone but a woman will not, that's why women will always accuse ugly men of being creepy

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
biggest blue pill is thinking women are wonderful

many are evil as fuck

a man will hesitate to slander someone but a woman will not, that's why women will always accuse ugly men of being creepy
literally bro its insane
just look at them constantly repeating they would chose a bear over a man on social medias just to ragebait teenagers and feast on their hatred.
women are childish, they want to be seen as more mature but they're not, they're emotional as fuck and inherently evil

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
Did u see my thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚about what if Barrett was born women

Did u see my thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚about what if Barrett was born women
you got a lot of posts buddy
how about you link that one here

"women were gods second mistake"frederick nietsche
btw i know theres a spelling mistake too lazy to fix it

no way you fell for it

@moderator @Lmao @Michael Myers

Guards, RAPE and PILLAGE this man of everything he posesses

Rule 8.4.2 of the Looksmax.org Community Guidelines, states:

"8.4.2 - Self-Promotion and Thread Hijacking: Members are prohibited from creating self-promoting threads or hijacking other members' threads for self-promotion. This rule ensures that discussions remain relevant and respectful to the original poster's topic. Violations of this rule will result in immediate moderation actions, including potential bans."

• Ugh..
Reactions: mirrormogger and Pei
It's just society shapes them

We can shape them to be good, embrace paganism

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Yo ok man
nah the harm is done i don't think you realize how your words can affect people good job paganism nice showing your true colors
you're one fucked up man and I hope you have my death on your conscience

no way you fell for it

"8.4.2 - Self-Promotion and Thread Hijacking: Members are prohibited from creating self-promoting threads or hijacking other members' threads for self-promotion. This rule ensures that discussions remain relevant and respectful to the original poster's topic. Violations of this rule will result in immediate moderation actions, including potential bans."
Dickhead muted

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
no way you fell for it

You asked for it so it’s not self promotion stupid

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
nah the harm is done i don't think you realize how your words can affect people good job paganism nice showing your true colors
you're one fucked up man and I hope you have my death on your conscience
Yeah man I hope I did enough damage to your mental state so you can spend whole night crying in bed. Weak fucking bastard

Read it all good thread

• +1
Reactions: Yahya
Yeah man I hope I did enough damage to your mental state so you can spend whole night crying in bed. Weak fucking bastard
nice paganism very nice

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
True. I do want them to love my dick tho. Pussy is pussy, ass is ass, and I need female validaiton

True. I do want them to love my dick tho. Pussy is pussy, ass is ass, and I need female validaiton
waiter !! please ! another one of these "real talk" like this one !πŸ””

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
enjoy the ban vro !!!
It’s not breaking the rule when you asked me for the link wdym? Not like I posted it here without anyone asking for it which is what breaks the rule

It’s not breaking the rule when you asked me for the link wdym? Not like I posted it here without anyone asking for it which is what breaks the rule
dude you fucked up and it is breaking the rule no matter if I ask it or not
can we get a perma ban already ? @Michael Myers