Women are pedophiles: childmaxxing is legit

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Femalegaze maxxed to rope
They like giga young looking guys
IMG 8357

When I was 13-15 I would get fuck loads of approaches from women and lots of stares. I still get some but not as much. Context: I had puberty late and people usually say I look 16-18 which is younger than my actual age.

Im gonna aim to look 14-16:feelshah:

Tretinoin: great skin

Minixidil: youthful hairline

Anorexia: skinny asf

All these combined I'll look 1-2 years younger tbh.:feelshah:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast, moredatesmorerapes and wishIwasSalludon
@wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
Reactions: Putin, Jova, MeKKa and 5 others
They like boys that look like girls androgyn mogs PSL or whatever bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, wishIwasSalludon and Imretarded?
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, slavicpsycho and wishIwasSalludon
Nigga some jb cold approached me at mcdonalds drive through.

This will be me very soon (bottom one)
View attachment 3166796
The pussy will flow buddy boyo
BoyMaxxing = trying to look as young/youthful as possible and conducting yourself like an innocent boy (extremely polite, never get angry/agitated or raise voice, come across as someone that would be easy to take advantage of like a salesman's target for example, show no malicious nature, when flirting act cute saying how pretty you think the girl's hair is or color she's wearing and not say something like "damn yo fine" or "u thick."

I think since Asian girls like soft looking boys compared to westerners who like masc animal cavemen that BoyMaxxing can work for them.

Imagine looking like a young boy and acting like one and there is a sexually aggressive Asian girl that fetishizes you and the idea of "defiling/corrupting you" with her pussy and "ruining your innocence."

A lot of girls are really malicious so I think this could work.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, LuckyBeast and Imretarded?
BoyMaxxing = trying to look as young/youthful as possible and conducting yourself like an innocent boy (extremely polite, never get angry/agitated or raise voice, come across as someone that would be easy to take advantage of like a salesman's target for example, show no malicious nature, when flirting act cute saying how pretty you think the girl's hair is or color she's wearing and not say something like "damn yo fine" or "u thick."

I think since Asian girls like soft looking boys compared to westerners who like masc animal cavemen that BoyMaxxing can work for them.

Imagine looking like a young boy and acting like one and there is a sexually aggressive Asian girl that fetishizes you and the idea of "defiling/corrupting you" with her pussy and "ruining your innocence."

A lot of girls are really malicious so I think this could work.
huh? Nah you gotta act like a little shithead and be naughty. Like an actual little boy. Say fuck a lot, make hitler jokes:chad:

Femboy maxing?
yes
not even in mumbai
cope more for cuties

me after doing all my looksmaxxes
IMG 8325

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LuckyBeast and wishIwasSalludon
100%
I got the most attention when I was 13. From both women my age and adults. At that point I had long hair and looked extremely feminine too
Feminine young boy with big dick = what all women want

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
100%
I got the most attention when I was 13. From both women my age and adults. At that point I had long hair and looked extremely feminine too
How do you plan on re achieving it?

:feelshah:

You know my plan,

tbh if you can be a good femboy, you're nearly there, just need to be able to look cute while dressed normally.

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Androgenous is giga high psl:feelshehe:
They go hand and hand for sure but if you have well developed skull thats all you need to femmaxx

if u want to slay LTBs yes
Absolutely not i can view through the minds of a foid and can say 100% they will be more crazy/hypersexual for an androgynous guy with good skull than any PSL god I dont blame you though because u cant access the subconcious/mind of a girl like I can

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and wishIwasSalludon
They go hand and hand for sure but if you have well developed skull thats all you need to femmaxx

Absolutely not i can view through the minds of a foid and can say 100% they will be more crazy/hypersexual for an androgynous guy with good skull than any PSL god I dont blame you though because u cant access the subconcious/mind of a girl like I can
Every stacy wants a bf who looks like this
IMG 8347

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
100%
TBH it was kinda scary I saw a picture of me at 15 and i looked like a girl :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
Reactions: LuckyBeast
this is cope, the only young men they'd ever be into is a young chad, which is essentially just a prettyboy, cause of the collagen levels you have when younger