Women are right

D

Deleted member 11127

Kraken
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
3,522
Reputation
5,772
As a man when I see short/balding heavily/bald/recessed/bug eyed man, I dislike him right off the bat. It is impossible to like ugly men. The worst part is, when they are oblivious about their ugliness. I met guys who were ugly as fuck, acting like they have chance with hotties (none of them had gf). Just feel bad for all women who have to settle with ugly men.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
As a man when I see short/balding heavily/bald/recessed/bug eyed man, I dislike him right off the bat
what is the rationality behind this you retarded ape
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 11127 and stevielake
dickhead
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11127
As a man when I see short/balding heavily/bald/recessed/bug eyed man, I dislike him right off the bat. It is impossible to like ugly men. The worst part is, when they are oblivious about their ugliness. I met guys who were ugly as fuck, acting like they have chance with hotties (none of them had gf). Just feel bad for all women who have to settle with ugly men.
Congrats you are officialy a fucking retard
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11127
When I see short or anxious guys I kinda feel bad for them and don’t have any negative thoughts. Now fat or anxious women I have zero sympathy for because they don’t need to improve at all and they will still fly through life. Self improvement is for normal men and existing is for all women.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and Deleted member 11127

Similar threads

sørenyuko
Replies
1
Views
13
Prøphet
Prøphet
Ichigoat1998
Replies
1
Views
41
price.
price.
Muttcel foid killer
Replies
18
Views
60
Muttcel foid killer
Muttcel foid killer
Zygomati𝖼
Replies
3
Views
32
Zygomati𝖼
Zygomati𝖼
simematic
Replies
34
Views
103
socio
socio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top