women are so insane now, even therapists are ghosting them.

Britmaxxer

Britmaxxer

Veteran

even therapists, who make crazy money from narcissistic whores, are now starting to give up on modern women. at this point, the odds of unicorns and dragons being real is greater then the chance of a modern woman self reflecting honestly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 20652, chaddyboi66 and 7 others
It’s over guys just remember that. Things are not going to get better just worse.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 21597 and 8 others
It’s over guys just remember that. Things are not going to get better just worse.
my cope of JBs is now dead after realizing they're all beyond fucked in the head as well
When I was in school with JBs a lot of them seemed normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, Deleted member 19036 and Britmaxxer
U have better chance of seeing a river monster than getting a hqnp girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person

even therapists, who make crazy money from narcissistic whores, are now starting to give up on modern women. at this point, the odds of unicorns and dragons being real is greater then the chance of a modern woman self reflecting honestly.

That's sad... Ghosted by a therapist? I got kicked out from a psychiatrist's room once (because I said they worked only for the money, I was a kid), but being ghosted by them means you are probably beyond all hopes...

These people need to find the Lord Jesus Christ, He's the Doctor of all doctors and our only Savior.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 21620 and the BULL
U have better chance of seeing a river monster than getting a hqnp girl
All of us have... The hottest woman I've ever fucked was also the craziest, she was bipolar, I think she was a Borderline too, totally insane and a golddigger...

Unfortunately, she was so hot.

All of us have... The hottest woman I've ever fucked was also the craziest, she was bipolar, I think she was a Borderline too, totally insane and a golddigger...

Unfortunately, she was so hot.
what did she look like?

what did she look like?
She was white (pale), painted red hair, some tattoos, think waist and big ass/legs, she had a cute face too and a somewhat deep voice, she was sexy as hell, her name was Elaine and she was 30yo at the time... That was 2 years ago, tried to talk to her today but it seems she changed numbers, her former whatsapp picture is gone and it's now a bearded guy...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
It's gotta be annoying sitting there thinking "this drama queen cunt is about to go off again ffs" and having to be professional and have a straight face. It's really got to be super super annoying once you've been in the job a couple of years and seen these types many times.

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide and Deleted member 20652
I love women :feelsgood::woke:

• Ugh..
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
What about Allahu?
Allah is a false god and Islam, like modern Judaism many other false religions, teach works salvation...

Christianity is the only "religion" where people are saved by grace through faith alone.