Women are so self-hating (proof inside) (warning suifuel)

You don’t he’s one of the whitest looking ethnics ?

Guys in op are either betabuxxing or friendzoned. Do you think looks don’t matter to girls ?
Go die faggot, you don't have the IQ or common sense to continue living.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Copeful
Go die faggot, you don't have the IQ or common sense to continue living.
Bluepilled Reddit ———————————>>>
Yea bro you need good personality to get all the girls

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TeraCope54 and Copeful
i have been doing it all wrong. i need to become curry asap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
Btw I’ve also said North American girls hate Muslims more than Indians, many won’t even let them be betabuxx or friend zone them

ask @Short Ugly and Brown faith told him she won’t even be friends with him
This is the reason you don’t see pics of Iranian guys with non Iranian girls.... even tho Iranians are better looking than dravidians

• Ugh..
This is the reason you don’t see pics of Iranian guys with non Iranian girls.... even tho Iranians are better looking than dravidians
You seriously need to quit this forum and hope you don't post any shit that reveals anything ab you, cause you're about getting me and a lot of guys here very fucking annoyed with you.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Bluepilled Reddit ———————————>>>
Yea bro you need good personality to get all the girls

Nothing you say makes sense. Since when does not believing all girls are racist = bluepilled? Nobody is denying that you need to be good-looking to get girls. Kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 8064
You seriously need to quit this forum and hope you don't post any shit that reveals anything ab you, cause you're about getting me and a lot of guys here very fucking annoyed with you.
What you gonna do ? Fight me lmao
I’m sure I can beat skinny fat nerds who think if you talk to a girl you’re banging her

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
Nothing you say makes sense. Since when does not believing all girls are racist = bluepilled? Nobody is denying that you need to be good-looking to get girls. Kill yourself
@Biggdink can either quit this forum right now and never come back, or I can and will use resources to doxx

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Are those guys good looking ?

even worse mate tbh. Leave rn and don't come back.
Imagine coping so much that someone saying taking pics doesn’t mean anything raise your cortisol levels to self harm

bruh I’m guessing you’ve never had friends, people take pics with each other all the time

if you wanna see if someone is attractive or not just try tinder
If these guys can slay on tinder I’d apologize and e transfer you cash too

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: KDA Player, TeraCope54, sytyl and 1 other person
Imagine coping so much that someone saying taking pics doesn’t mean anything raise your cortisol levels to self harm

bruh I’m guessing you’ve never had friends, people take pics with each other all the time

if you wanna see if someone is attractive or not just try tinder
If these guys can slay on tinder I’d apologize and e transfer you cash too
You can't even respond with anything other than your same racist bullshit. I'm done with you, you are seriously extremely fucking stupid and you have been proven wrong many of times.

• +1
You can't even respond with anything other than your same racist bullshit. I'm done with you, you are seriously extremely fucking stupid and you have been proven wrong many of times.
And you’re just calling me names bcz you have no argument

I’m saying fucking try tinder and told you anyone can take pics with a girl
You’re like autists who say Opry was dating some fat ugly chick bcz they have a pic together

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TeraCope54 and Deleted member 8064
Fucking blue pilled reddit logic in this thread
E4CDC559 0B2C 4480 ADD7 8A05F3C8FE24

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and Copeful
82CC5775 EFA5 4A3B B881 0BC99CBB02F8

• Ugh..
And you’re just calling me names bcz you have no argument

I’m saying fucking try tinder and told you anyone can take pics with a girl
You’re like autists who say Opry was dating some fat ugly chick bcz they have a pic together
Dumbass, you are the one who has no arguement. You literally see the women in this kissing the indian men in this and chalk it up to "beatbuxx". Are you upset that you're a high inhib gymcel and can't get girls like that? and guess what? Tinder works well for ethnics because of how good they look. Yes, it is harder obviously, but @Salludon (looks very ethnic) and @Sikkunt23 (looks pretty ethnic) did very well on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
Any girl can just walk up to a guy and ask for a picture
Fucking exactly, but that’s what you autists don’t understand

you can ask anyone to take a pic with you

• JFL
Any girl can just walk up to a guy and ask for a picture. Fucking retard, ever heard of confirmation bias?
Oh shit...looks like you used his own argument against him. He probably is so fucking dumb, he doesn't even understand it.

• JFL
You’re comparing a Sicilian looking guy to these ethnics ?? Like I’ve always said salludon won’t be successful with a name such as Muhammad
This has been posted many times before and here it is again. I got shit tons of matches with a muslim name in a white country. Why don’t you drop this cope now?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 8064 and Copeful
Fucking exactly, but that’s what you autists don’t understand

you can ask anyone to take a pic with you

Then why are you posting your bullshit "examples".

O'Pry isn't making out with that asian girl

Cavill isn't getting blown off

Kys, if you have an IQ > 75 it should be apparent that the people in the OP are couples

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salludon, sytyl and Deleted member 8064
Oh shit...looks like you used his own argument against him. He probably is so fucking dumb, he doesn't even understand it.
Low iq inbred that’s exactly my point. These ugly girls walked up to chads and took a pic with them but these chads never fucked these girls

this is what happens when your parents are cousins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KDA Player, TeraCope54, sytyl and 1 other person
This has been posted many times before and here it is again. I got shit tons of matches with a muslim name in a white country. Why don’t you drop this cope now?

Hassan is black name to normies. Hassan whiteside is an nba player

light skin mulatto halo

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, sytyl, Copeful and 1 other person
Low iq inbred that’s exactly my point. These ugly girls walked up to chads and took a pic with them but these chads never fucked these girls

this is what happens when your parents are cousins
Someone's is getting a little angry. He's starting to use his sub 70 IQ insults towards me. Notice how those women aren't kissing Sean or even being close to him.

• +1
  • JFL

light skin mulatto halo
Ban yourself you fucking retard, how fucking dumb can you be? Literally zero common sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55631, johncruz12345, curryslayerordeath and 3 others
Someone's is getting a little angry. He's starting to use his sub 70 IQ insults towards me. Notice how those women aren't kissing Sean or even being close to him.
That fat bitch is very close to opry that’s why reddit fags thought she’s his gf

Ugly slut with cavill is also standing with him like they’re a couple

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and Copeful

light skin mulatto halo
It’s because he’s a muslim even Muhammad Ali changed his name from Cassius Clay after accepting Islam. Normies still know Muhammad/Hassan/Abdul are Arab names. Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Copeful, sytyl and 2 others

How long did it take for that amount?

That fat bitch is very close to opry that’s why reddit fags thought she’s his gf

Ugly slut with cavill is also standing with him like they’re a couple
This is exactly what I imagine from subhuman white supremacists:

Cope after cope in order to make themselves feel better for being inferior to ethnics.

It’s because he’s a muslim even Muhammad Ali changed his name from Cassius Clay after accepting Islam. Normies still know Muhammad/Hassan/Abdul are Arab names. Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
Normies actually don’t know, believe me. People are too stupid, many people don’t know that blacks or whites can be Muslims too

people in town were like wtf when they saw a blue eyed Syrian female with a hijab, bcz they think Muslim = brown

Normies actually don’t know, believe me. People are too stupid, many people don’t know that blacks or whites can be Muslims too

people in town were like wtf when they saw a blue eyed Syrian female with a hijab, bcz they think Muslim = brown
Are you just mad that every ethnic here mogs you facially? Is that why you insist on race baiting and trivializing?

The majority of women are nothing more than stupid animals that should be controlled.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and sytyl
Are you just mad that every ethnic here mogs you facially? Is that why you insist on race baiting and trivializing?
I’d post my pic but don’t wanna be doxed
salludon is only ethnic who mogs me here

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, sytyl and Deleted member 8064
what sort of shithole do you live in jfl

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 8064
Can guarantee that many ethnics here, including myself, are better looking than you. You know why? You talk a lot of shit for someone that has "white privilege" and that gymcels, yet you hardly get any. Must be a legit pussy IRL or you're just ugly.

• +1

Cope, you'd get more Tinder matches than Salludon because you are white. You mog him

what sort of shithole do you live in jfl
Man there were no arabs in most of Canada few years ago. Only Muslims people saw were Pakistanis and Bangladeshis and lots of people think Pakistanis = arabs so they didn’t know some arabs can be white looking

How long did it take for that amount?
Around a week.

That experiment was done in Europe. They don’t even watch NBA so it isn’t a “normie” name for them.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 8064
Man there were no arabs in most of Canada few years ago. Only Muslims people saw were Pakistanis and Bangladeshis and lots of people think Pakistanis = arabs so they didn’t know some arabs can be white looking
???? major cities like ottawa/toronto/gta/montreal are so filled with ethnics that even white people say shit like wallahi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Copeful and Deleted member 8064
Can guarantee that many ethnics here, including myself, are better looking than you. You know why? You talk a lot of shit for someone that has "white privilege" and that gymcels, yet you hardly get any. Must be a legit pussy IRL or you're just ugly.
Nope
I’m better looking than most white users too, no need to brag or anything
I’d love to post my pic but I’ve said shit that can destroy my career

Nope
I have nothing against you you could always pm me and I can confirm, I've already seen @NordicIranian

• +1
???? major cities like ottawa/toronto/gta/montreal are so filled with ethnics that even white people say shit like wallahi
Yea man that part is multicultural
Barely any middle easterns even in Vancouver

• +1
Nope
Can 100% assure that you are 4.5 psl max. You talk like you can't get any all the time.

I have nothing against you you could always pm me and I can confirm, I've already seen @NordicIranian
I might show you my lower third don’t wanna show rest of my face but you won’t show it to anyone else right ?

• +1
Yea man that part is multicultural
Barely any middle easterns even in Vancouver
ya barely any nonwhite outside of ontario and bc maybe that's why your views are different

If he's better looking than me, them good for him. But he talks like a complete SF truecel, so he is for sure a giant pussy.