Women are so self-hating (proof inside) (warning suifuel)

ya barely any nonwhite outside of ontario and bc maybe that's why your views are different
Na lots of south Asians and chinks here

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I might show you my lower third don’t wanna show rest of my face but you won’t show it to anyone else right ?
let me put it this way, even if someone fully doxes you, nothing could possibly come out of it, it holds no credence to your employer etc. unless you went full @Nibba and started posting videos proving it's you behind the account

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Copeful, Salludon and 1 other person
I thought it was 24 hours tbh
ropefuel if it was 24h
Tinder is actually cucked now. They don’t show your profile to that many foids without buying boost. Bumble is better. I actually got 500 likes in a day on bumble in UK.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 55631, Copeful, Mongrelcel and 2 others
let me put it this way, even if someone fully doxes you, nothing could possibly come out of it, it holds no credence to your employer etc. unless you went full @Nibba and started posting videos proving it's you behind the account
I pmed you my pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prettyboycel, curryslayerordeath, 5'8manlet and 3 others
you have a good lower third, very angular but jfl you look ethnic yourself from what i see :lul: :lul:
Oh wow we basically have a self hater now. Just lol.

you have a good lower third, very angular but jfl you look ethnic yourself from what i see :lul: :lul:
I can tan easily and like I’ve said I have Slavic origins lol

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7580
makes sense then if you're of balkan origin tbh
Yea similar pheno as chad1212, he looks very similar to me, very similar eye area too

@mido the slayer-lite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, 5'8manlet and sytyl
Yea similar pheno as chad1212, he looks very similar to me, very similar eye area too
Then you have same pheno as me. Then that isn't bad, I am black hair with very white skin, just with brown eyes. I thought you were one of those Albanian subhumans or sum.

Then you have same pheno as me. Then that isn't bad, I am black hair with very white skin, just with brown eyes. I thought you were one of those Albanian subhumans or sum.
Albanians are east euro too

Albanians are east euro too
I know but they are darker skinned and way more "ethnic" looking than the rest of east europe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
@sytyl do you think whites can’t have thick lips naturally ? It’s common in east europe

• +1
@sytyl do you think whites can’t have thick lips naturally ? It’s common in east europe
I'm a phenotype autist so I honestly don't consider people from the balkans/greece/south italy/eastern europe to be the same as whites from england/france/germany/sweden etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 8064
I'm a phenotype autist so I honestly don't consider people from the balkans/greece/south italy/eastern europe to be the same as whites from england/france/germany/sweden etc.
Med countries vs lighter toned countries. The meds mog the lighter ones to death

Bruh you think only pale people can be white ?

• +1
Bruh you think only pale people can be white ?
I don't consider a lot of these people:

to be fully white tbh, whether looks or culture

white to me is unironically something like this:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Copeful and Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and sytyl
Btw I’ve also said North American girls hate Muslims more than Indians, many won’t even let them be betabuxx or friend zone them

ask @Short Ugly and Brown faith told him she won’t even be friends with him
bro :feelsbadman: :feelscry: :(😿💔

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 7580
You’re comparing a Sicilian looking guy to these ethnics ?? Like I’ve always said salludon won’t be successful with a name such as Muhammad
Bro. Like. Seriously. You take this white skin bull shit too far. A legitimate short, dark skin curry in my school is the biggest chad I've ever known. Like. It's ok if you believe your race is super superior, but how will you cope when a curry mogs you? I used to think the same as you. That I was better looking, taller than these curries, but like at some point I can't even cope anymore, you just have to accept it you know?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
Bro. Like. Seriously. You take this white skin bull shit too far. A legitimate short, dark skin curry in my school is the biggest chad I've ever known. Like. It's ok if you believe your race is super superior, but how will you cope when a curry mogs you? I used to think the same as you. That I was better looking, taller than these curries, but like at some point I can't even cope anymore, you just have to accept it you know?
Indians are chads

You can't even respond with anything other than your same racist bullshit. I'm done with you, you are seriously extremely fucking stupid and you have been proven wrong many of times.
yeah big dink definitely copes too much. I know an actually short, darkskin curry who slays. Inb4 larp. I have shown pics. people can attest to this.

• +1
???? major cities like ottawa/toronto/gta/montreal are so filled with ethnics that even white people say shit like wallahi
alhamdulillah

op can you change that disgusting avi? thanks.

• Ugh..