Women can just say and act however the fuck they want

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
They can say the most stupid shit, post the cringiest stories on their insta... They can show insecurity and say they're depressed freely and their value will never go down, there'll still be lines and lines of men lining up for them. While us, we have to pretend it's all good and put up a fake smile in the most brutal of situations.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Pietrosiek, SikKunt and 5 others
They can say the most stupid shit, post the cringiest stories on their insta... They can show insecurity and say they're depressed freely and their value will never go down, there'll still be lines and lines of men lining up for them. While us, we have to pretend it's all good and put up a fake smile in the most brutal of situations.
True, because they're weak and dumb. Crying about biologically predetermined attitudes is beta af. Man up, low T high E worthless sack of sewer cockroaches.

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
the only thing you need to do is be hot

This is what really pisses me off when I'm forced into society. The completely different treatment that females receive instantly depresses me and makes me feel subhuman. Why am I supposed to bother giving a fuck about any of these people?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Pietrosiek, SikKunt and 1 other person