Women can now verify your height with the iPhone 12 Pro with LiDAR sensor.[IT'S OVER]

LiDAR sensor? More like LDAR sensor

anyway, face mogs height to oblivion don’t be a lanklet coper

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 10172
LiDAR sensor? More like LDAR sensor

anyway, face mogs height to oblivion don’t be a lanklet coper
Ur coping hard, obviously face>height but now women can verify your height women dont need to be in a relationship if shes not getting what she wants.She wants the full package.

How do u feel about this NEWS? Do u think 95/5 rule will exist?

Im not affected 6 1 so it doesnt affect me but i will say heightism is another form of unjust heirachy which should end the best way is to bring awareness of an problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
i'm 5'11.5. i can lift fraud to over 6 foot though. however i still think i'll be fucked ngl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10172, Warlow and 1 other person
i'm 5'11.5. i can lift fraud to over 6 foot though. however i still think i'll be fucked ngl
You might be lucky.

If the app doesn't display decimals, it will round up .5-.9 to the nearest inch.

For example:
5'11.5" mathematically rounds to 6'0"
5'11.75" mathematically rounds to 6'0"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 4612
Ur coping hard, obviously face>height but now women can verify your height women dont need to be in a relationship if shes not getting what she wants.She wants the full package.
Caring about relationships is incel trait
Just pump and dump and move on like leo dicaprio

girls do not choose between hook ups btw that’s cope
Girls fuck both, one on saturday the other on sunday

girls aren’t really choosing for relationships either tbh, cause 99.9% of relationships are temporary. If she finds a guy with face she doesn’t care about his height unless he’s turbomanlet. It works the other way too, if she finds a guy with great height but he’s only normie facially she might pick him too (between just face or just height face still wins 99% of the time btw)

if you get gigamogged by a guy with height AND face she’ll probably think about him yeah but vast majority of girls aren’t cheaters (don’t even try to cope.)

sometimes it comes down to dicksize too though. I have big dick and have never been dumped

actually tbh new theory don't know if it exists yet, probably does: rule of two
height
face
dick

if you have 2/3 you're good

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98, HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 10172
Laughs in 6’3 barefoot :feelshaha:

• +1
You might be lucky.

If the app doesn't display decimals, it will round up .5-.9 to the nearest inch.

For example:
5'11.5" mathematically rounds to 6'0"
5'11.75" mathematically rounds to 6'0"
yeah i might also need to do spine decompression and shit

• +1
i swear i live in manlet central zoomers and millenials here are short as fuck a legit 6' is tall here
i live in nj so i assume kids here are getting a lot of food and nutrition causing them all to reach their potential. I'd say I'm taller than 80% of my class (10th) at 5'11, avg compared to 12th graders though.

• +1
Ok

• +1
@Chintuck22 @Master why havent u responded yet I see u viewing the thread

@Chintuck22 @Master why havent u responded yet I see u viewing the thread
I was about to make similar thread on yours about instagram feed, like how it's recommending me chads non-fucking-stop.

Hypergamy is indeed rising

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 5634
Fucking brutal tbh, I am doubtful of how accurate the app will actually be but suifuel for guys who are sub 6ft.

• +1
They will because there's too many men on Tinder.So they will implement height verification and maybe women will be allowed to filter out men based on height.IT'S LITERALLY FUCKING OVER.
Bro you are stressing out so much.Its so funny

• +1
tbh alibaba hgh is cheap af i dont even have to work for it i get enough from just doing chores, missing school lunch and saving the money. But its obviously not ideal either, im gonna get a job as well after wrestling ends to do better quality hgh but gonna cope with alibaba + aromasin now.
How many ius do u think I would need for 2inches of growth?

fuck its over i need to get to 6 ft asap
bro you will easily be 6'1 perhaps even over this since you inject hgh,
your projected height is 6'1 and with you injecting hgh you are very likely to be 6'2-6'3
I wouldn't worry about it if I was you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
bro you will easily be 6'1 perhaps even over this since you inject hgh,
your projected height is 6'1 and with you injecting hgh you are very likely to be 6'2-6'3
I wouldn't worry about it if I was you
Too late I already spent money on HGH, plus I need to grow as much as possible so I can bully max because I have a sub 5 skull.

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
Too late I already spent money on HGH, plus I need to grow as much as possible so I can bully max because I have a sub 5 skull.
I was talking to itsover
also a big skull is not really good, I would say 60cm is ideal
I have a 63cm skull and I got nothing but bad rejections+nothing fits my head

actually tbh new theory don't know if it exists yet, probably does: rule of two
height
face
dick

if you have 2/3 you're good
legit

• +1
Reactions: loksr
Why use HGH. Thats seems so dangerous lmao.

118711932 143383817431067 7248041019237517271 o

uncle ted was right boyos and he did nothing wrong

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
Good, they can check im 6'2, on insoles.

5iu-10iu. 10iu if desperate. I’m using 5iu since I’m young and still growing naturally too.
No how many ius would I need? like 500ius? this summer I plan on buying a lot of HGH this summer