Women CANNOT separate face from height (Brutal Heightpill)

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
Was recently (well months ago) attempting to lookspill a (friendzoned) female friend - told her about how chad (top 10%) get most of the women and shit, the rest are fucked and have to compensate to have a chance. Females rule the dating market .. all that stuff.

Her question: "Are you in that top 10%?"
Me: "JFL no I am a normie like most people! Let me show you some examples of Chads.." Her: "but you're so tall!!"

I ignored that and proceeded to show her some pics of PSL Gods like Gandy, Hexum and Chico. She said I get it that's cool but i think Robert Pattinson mogs - I told her he has a recessed maxilla but agreed that he's still probably chad.

Then she says - "wait, let me show u think guy from college tell me what you think" - proceeds to show me legit green eyed chadlite.

I say yeah that's one of those, he must get all the bitches!

She says "LMAO. He's actually 5'8!!".

I say "cool, but face is obviously king. The guy has a legit 1 in 1000 face there's no way you'd prefer some random 6'3 guy over him!??".

She evades the question and instead randomly brings up some guy who is 6'4 and once shook her hand and she couldn't believe how big his palms were.

I'm thinking ... "did she really just say she cares more about big palms than a chad face!!??????"

But that's reality. Not what you see online, especially not what you see on tiktok with its 9 year old userbase. Separating face from height is pure autism.

A 5'8 HTN is no match irl for a 6'3 MTN, that's just how the world works.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fl0w, Drixzy, Recessed Life and 28 others
Was recently (well months ago) attempting to lookspill a (friendzoned) female friend - told her about how chad (top 10%) get most of the women and shit, the rest are fucked and have to compensate to have a chance. Females rule the dating market .. all that stuff.

Me: "JFL no I am a normie like most people! Let me show you some examples of Chads.." Her: "but you're so tall!!"

I ignored that and proceeded to show her some pics of PSL Gods like Gandy, Hexum and Chico. She said I get it that's cool but i think Robert Pattinson mogs - I told her he has a recessed maxilla but agreed that he's still probably chad.

Then she says - "wait, let me show u think guy from college tell me what you think" - proceeds to show me legit green eyed chadlite.

I say "cool, but face is obviously king. The guy has a legit 1 in 1000 face there's no way you'd prefer some random 6'3 guy over him!??".

She evades the question and instead randomly brings up some guy who is 6'4 and once shook her hand and she couldn't believe how big his palms were.

I'm thinking ... "did she really just say she cares more about big palms than a chad face!!??????"

But that's reality. Not what you see online, especially not what you see on tiktok with its 9 year old userbase. Separating face from height is pure autism.

no. Face> height up to a certain point. Like when you’re too short.
Girls don’t know what they want, only their actions matter and a chadlite face will mog the shit out of a tall mtn

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, lightskinbengali, fl0w and 18 others

height has much more presence irl, so women on tiktok worshipping pretty faced twinks messes our perception of reality. Height=face(+hair) imo

• +1
Reactions: Drixzy, anthony111553, Kristin and 8 others
9707 post

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A and forevermirin
Probably the chadlite wouldn’t even spit on her direction and she knows it, she would fuck him if he wanted to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister!, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, mitereew and 5 others
But I agree height is life as a man

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, barnmatrix and 6 others
entire presence counts, created by face and height, so kinda true
if this 6'4 guy had disgusting recessed face she'd be fearful of him instead, similar to how they're fearful of roided manlets - bigger, intimidating presence of ugly guy starts working against him

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Deleted member 39140, RoyaleWithCheese and 1 other person

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
Man Honestly I've never saw women throwing themselves at Tall 6'4 Normies, and in fact have many Tall incel friends who don't get any Pussy. Face is king. Saw many times that average Height Guy with Attractive Face got so much attention and Pulled the Best looking women near him. 5'10 Chadlite or Chad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>6'4 Normie

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, wateriswet, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 18 others
no. Face> height up to a certain point. Like when you’re too short.
Girls don’t know what they want, only their actions matter and a chadlite face will mog the shit out of a tall mtn
5'8 is short.

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, barnmatrix, BoredPrince and 4 others

height is so important.
5'10 is the bare minimum, 6 ft is the preferred minimum. 6'2+ is life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister!, rubberduck and SonOfDarkseid
at the end of the day, both men and women fall in love with the face and not hieght or body.

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, Deleted member 50702, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 7 others
Man Honestly I've never saw women throwing themselves at Tall 6'4 Normies, and in fact have many Tall incel friends who don't get any Pussy. Face is king. Saw many times that average Height Guy with Attractive Face got so much attention and Pulled the Best looking women near him. 5'10 Chadlite or Chad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>6'4 Normie

This.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
look at Tom Cruise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Splinter901 and forevermirin
Girl last night said she didn’t care about me height

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and penispilled
yestarday i got mogged by my 5"4 co worker dude is nt nichemaxxed height doesnt mean shit if your not nt nichemaxxed and have a social group and good social skills

• Ugh..
Reactions: Clown Show
HOLY SHIT OVER FOR MY ASS. IM 6'6 IM 6'6 IM 6'6 IM 6'6 (PLEASE GOD)

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Women are the only ones that talk to me about the height topic, men dont care women do

• +1
Last night with my jb slay she was saying "i feel so small with you" "how tall you are" "how long have you been training for" Gym + height = sex appeal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: jdeso, enchanted_elixir, highT and 1 other person
I legit think my height carries all my looks

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and enchanted_elixir
I could say the same thing the other way around, Eg "Ive seen Ltns who are tall pull hot asf asian chicks" and its still quite belivable, because it does happen alot.

Womens preferences in men are more complicated than any forum post can imagine

• +1
exceptions dont make the rule.

im just saying women don't separate height from face irl. a 6'4 with an average face no obvious failos is going to mog most people who with better faces (until a certain point, sure).

you need to be significantly good looking (like chadlite+ tier, even then from my anecdote it didn't help when height is too less), for your face to compensate for a lack of height.

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!
Women are the only ones that talk to me about the height topic, men dont care women do
this is actually so true lol. women talk about guys height so much and judge them for it.

i remember my female housemate asking me if i knew a random tall guy from the library - this guy was legit recessed ltn tier hideous looking imo, but she said she "wanted to know him, he seems like hed be interesting to get to know".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, It'snotover and ConfusedBolivian
I could say the same thing the other way around, Eg "Ive seen Ltns who are tall pull hot asf asian chicks" and its still quite belivable, because it does happen alot.

Womens preferences in men are more complicated than any forum post can imagine
Asian women are short on average and maybe prefer Tall white Men, some can have Niches. I have a friend he's 6'5 and Incel, every girl rejects him, I only saw couple times with very ugly women. Attractive Faces are much Rarer than Tall Heights. 8/10 Chad with average height can pull more women than tall Normies, he can even date women his height. Face is more important than Height

exceptions dont make the rule.

im just saying women don't separate height from face irl. a 6'4 with an average face no obvious failos is going to mog most people who with better faces (until a certain point, sure).

you need to be significantly good looking (like chadlite+ tier, even then from my anecdote it didn't help when height is too less), for your face to compensate for a lack of height.
I've personally saw 6'5 guy was rejected by 5'5 girl, she said he was too tall. He wasn't ugly tho, he had Blonde Nordic appearance, with slim body, blue eyes, I'd say he was high MTN. Women find Men that realtively taller than her good proportionated to her height. And I have Tall friends like 6'3. 6'5 and etc. who are incels. And you are not right 8/10 Chad with 5'10 height will pull more women than 6'4 Normie guy. If Chad isn't shorter than Average height he will get all women, he can even date women his Height. Attractveness is 70% Face, 20% Height and 5-10% Body

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, penispilled and the next o'pry
Frame/height is really important IRL which is perhaps why all the tiktok shut-ins here think only face matters.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and forevermirin
I've personally saw 6'5 guy was rejected by 5'5 girl, she said he was too tall. He wasn't ugly tho, he had Blonde Nordic appearance, with slim body, blue eyes, I'd say he was high MTN. Women find Men that realtively taller than her good proportionated to her height. And I have Tall friends like 6'3. 6'5 and etc. who are incels.
again, anecdotal evidence. you know more tall guys than you know chadlites or chads so obviously you've seen them get rtejected more often. its literal incel fantasy that chad never gets rejected lol.
And you are not right 8/10 Chad with 5'10 height will pull more women than 6'4 Normie guy. If Chad isn't shorter than Average height he will get all women, he can even date women his Height.
5'10 CHAD? yeah no shit bro, you're comparing a 1 in 1000+ face to a normie. that doesn't prove face>height lmao. they aren't even directly comparable.
Attractveness is 70% Face, 20% Height and 5-10% Body
autism. there is no formula. its like saying facial aesthetics = 60% jaw, 30% eyes, 10% cheekbones or some shit lmao.

MINIMUM HEIGHT REQUIRED BY CHEEKS 5- 10 INCH IN A GUY

again, anecdotal evidence. you know more tall guys than you know chadlites or chads so obviously you've seen them get rtejected more often. its literal incel fantasy that chad never gets rejected lol.

5'10 CHAD? yeah no shit bro, you're comparing a 1 in 1000+ face to a normie. that doesn't prove face>height lmao. they aren't even directly comparable.

autism. there is no formula. its like saying facial aesthetics = 60% jaw, 30% eyes, 10% cheekbones or some shit lmao.
Man I know some Chadlites Lmao. Growing Up in School Average height Attractive Guys got all girls, however tall guys got nothing. I agree Chads get rejected, but on average they are rejected less than Tall normies. And No it's Not Incel Fantasy, It's YOUR Fantasy. By saying that Height is everything, it's Mostly Male Gaze, maybe you Just Coping here just having Tall height and Ugly Face. I'm myself almost 6'2 and sometimes wear Lifts that make me 6'4, so I can confirm that Height isn't the main thing, when first time I heard that girls love tall men I didn't believe it. Just see some comment sections on Youtube About Heights and you'll see many guys' comments like they are 6'4 and ghosted every time and etc. There was Scientific study where Women see on Men mostly Face then Height and lastly Body, meanwhile men's more attracted to Body and then Face, then Height. Austist Overall SMV is determined By Face. Height will just add Additional Points to it, tall height will give points, short height will Reduct, average height is neutral won't reduct but won't add anything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
but she brought it up??
Her friend did lol, she literally said: ‘he’s too short for you, you could do so much better’ JFLLLL. My girl responded I don’t care he’s cute she’s like mtb btw

I’m taking her on a date tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, penispilled and forevermirin
Her friend did lol, she literally said: ‘he’s too short for you, you could do so much better’ JFLLLL. My girl responded I don’t care he’s cute she’s like mtb btw

I’m taking her on a date tomorrow
good luck, what's your height?

I know tall incels. I don’t know of any handsome incels.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, the next o'pry, tombradylover and 6 others
sub 5’9 with klinefelters frame, it’s over. With normal to good frame sub 5’11.
above that face > height.
That the truth.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: penispilled and Agendum
185cm is decent ?

• Love it

Jfl at this fuckin autist. “He has recessed maxilla” lmfao.
“I am a normie he is a chad” CUCKFUEL

6’3 subhuman > 5’7 Chadlite

rest is cope

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger10 and forevermirin
I know tall incels. I don’t know of any handsome incels.
completely irrelevant. most people are normies - more short normies are incel than tall normies which is water.

the point of the post is your height is almost as much a part of how a girl evaluates your attractiveness as your face - you can't separate it just like you can't separate your jaw or eyebrows.

completely irrelevant. most people are normies - more short normies are incel than tall normies which is water.

the point of the post is your height is almost as much a part of how a girl evaluates your attractiveness as your face - you can't separate it just like you can't separate your jaw or eyebrows.
A short normie <<<average normie. Don’t be a normie.

• JFL
lifefuel for my mtn 6’3 ass 😭🙏🏼 Thanks buddy i love u

• Love it
gigasuifuel for my 5'6 ass

If ur short shes just virtue signalling
She snaps me 24/7 and said she wishes I was with her, she thinks I’m a prettyboy