Women CANNOT separate face from height (Brutal Heightpill)

Was recently (well months ago) attempting to lookspill a (friendzoned) female friend - told her about how chad (top 10%) get most of the women and shit, the rest are fucked and have to compensate to have a chance. Females rule the dating market .. all that stuff.

Her question: "Are you in that top 10%?"
Me: "JFL no I am a normie like most people! Let me show you some examples of Chads.." Her: "but you're so tall!!"

I ignored that and proceeded to show her some pics of PSL Gods like Gandy, Hexum and Chico. She said I get it that's cool but i think Robert Pattinson mogs - I told her he has a recessed maxilla but agreed that he's still probably chad.

Then she says - "wait, let me show u think guy from college tell me what you think" - proceeds to show me legit green eyed chadlite.

I say yeah that's one of those, he must get all the bitches!

She says "LMAO. He's actually 5'8!!".

I say "cool, but face is obviously king. The guy has a legit 1 in 1000 face there's no way you'd prefer some random 6'3 guy over him!??".

She evades the question and instead randomly brings up some guy who is 6'4 and once shook her hand and she couldn't believe how big his palms were.

I'm thinking ... "did she really just say she cares more about big palms than a chad face!!??????"

But that's reality. Not what you see online, especially not what you see on tiktok with its 9 year old userbase. Separating face from height is pure autism.

A 5'8 HTN is no match irl for a 6'3 MTN, that's just how the world works.
You have to be Chadlite or chad face if ur below 5’9 to even compete in the modern dating market

anecdotal evidence isn't enough, you need studies or an experiment if you're gonna make claims like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and kanderior
>Women talking about their ideas
>Logic

Pick one

anecdotal evidence isn't enough, you need studies or an experiment if you're gonna make claims like this
sorry buddy this is looksmax org not fucking pubmed

>Women talking about their ideas
>Logic

Pick one
its not about the words they say as if they were written out on a piece of paper, its about the emotion behind them which most people should be able to feel unless empathetically challenged.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
sorry buddy this is looksmax org not fucking pubmed
Then why do you expect any of us to believe you if you talked to one fucking bitch whos probably just virtue signaling anyways

Then why do you expect any of us to believe you if you talked to one fucking bitch whos probably just virtue signaling anyways
dont? its not in my interest to convince you, just sharing experiences that stuck.

and its not like i didnt believe in heightpill until this particular interaction lol, it isnt some revolutionary theory its pretty obvious.

its not about the words they say as if they were written out on a piece of paper, its about the emotion behind them which most people should be able to feel unless empathetically challenged.
Dogpill

I’ve said this many times in here good height and build makes the face seem alotttt more attractive then it is and vis versa

gym maxing is extremely underrated in black pill

redpill is a lot of bullshit but they got the gym maxing part right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi and horizontallytall
Because the short guy will reject her one the other hand she has a chance with that incel

height has much more presence irl, so women on tiktok worshipping pretty faced twinks messes our perception of reality. Height=face(+hair) imo
true, girls dont know the height of a typical tiktok twink. They can only see the face.

• Hmm...
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Was recently (well months ago) attempting to lookspill a (friendzoned) female friend - told her about how chad (top 10%) get most of the women and shit, the rest are fucked and have to compensate to have a chance. Females rule the dating market .. all that stuff.

Her question: "Are you in that top 10%?"
Me: "JFL no I am a normie like most people! Let me show you some examples of Chads.." Her: "but you're so tall!!"

I ignored that and proceeded to show her some pics of PSL Gods like Gandy, Hexum and Chico. She said I get it that's cool but i think Robert Pattinson mogs - I told her he has a recessed maxilla but agreed that he's still probably chad.

Then she says - "wait, let me show u think guy from college tell me what you think" - proceeds to show me legit green eyed chadlite.

I say yeah that's one of those, he must get all the bitches!

She says "LMAO. He's actually 5'8!!".

I say "cool, but face is obviously king. The guy has a legit 1 in 1000 face there's no way you'd prefer some random 6'3 guy over him!??".

She evades the question and instead randomly brings up some guy who is 6'4 and once shook her hand and she couldn't believe how big his palms were.

I'm thinking ... "did she really just say she cares more about big palms than a chad face!!??????"

But that's reality. Not what you see online, especially not what you see on tiktok with its 9 year old userbase. Separating face from height is pure autism.

A 5'8 HTN is no match irl for a 6'3 MTN, that's just how the world works.
@andy9432 which one actually?