Women care less *about* a man’s personality but care about more *of* a man’s personality

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Women care less about a man’s personality but care about more of a man’s personality.

SMH that the blackpill community doesn’t talk about this distinction.

Threads like the above take surface-level looks at the subject and miss the nuance.

Let’s say what men look for in female partners are weighted as follows:
  • 70% looks
  • 30% personality
Let’s say what women look for in male partners are weighted as follows:
  • 50% looks
  • 20% personality
  • 20% lifestyle and social life
  • 10% finances
Men care relatively more about personality than women do.

BUT!

What men care about within women’s personalities is a small subsection of personality. Men pretty much just care about a few aspects of women’s personalities: purity and loyalty. These are all that men care about, but they’re a small portion of what makes up a person’s entire personality.

On the contrary, women’s care for men’s personalities is way more evenly distributed across the entirety of the aspects that form personality:
  • social skills
  • mannerisms and body language
  • likes and dislikes
  • displayed confidence
  • assertiveness
  • ambition
  • loyalty
  • sense of humor
  • discipline and daily routine
  • hygiene and habits
  • core values and moral beliefs
  • political and social views
  • attachment style
  • etc.
Women care about 100% of the things contained in a man’s personality.

Men care about women’s personality as 30% of what they want in a girlfriend, but men care about 5% of her personality.

Women care about men’s personality as 20% of what they want in a boyfriend, but women care about 100% of his personality.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, MakinItHappen, try2beme and 6 others
C22

Everyone on org

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, aesthetic beauty, Ascendinglad087 and 12 others
Securing top reply to edit it later.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I understand the idea of the thread but I didn’t get the distinction between about and of in itself tbh

• Hmm...
Jfl how only spit the truth

I’ll explain 2 problems with what you did to the thread.

Problem 1: Thread Bloat

You know the importance of the “first reply advantage” right? People are more willing to put in effort if they can secure spots that’ll get their writing seen by more people.

For example, I’m willing to write a high-quality reply in a thread that has 0 or a few replies, and I’m reluctant to even bother replying to a thread that has hundreds of replies.

By posting a low-quality reply as the first reply, you made everyone else more reluctant to type high-IQ replies because you increased the thread’s reply count, but you didn’t even add much value to the discussion yourself. You just lowered the thread’s future quality potential.

Problem 2: Thread Tone

Posting short replies with memes in the first few replies in a thread creates a joking, non-serious tone that permanently affects the thread. Do not do this to a thread that has the [Serious] prefix! The rest of the thread will forever be influenced by the tone(s) that its first few replies evoke.

If the first reply is a high-IQ, thoughtful rebuttal, the tone was set as serious, and other people are inclined to follow suit by also being serious. If the first reply is a GIF, the tone was set as non-serious, and other people are inclined to follow suit by also memeing around with GIFs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Primalsplit, try2beme and 6 others
I’ll explain 2 problems with what you did to the thread.

Problem 1: Thread Bloat

You know the importance of the “first reply advantage” right? People are more willing to put in effort if they can secure spots that’ll get their writing seen by more people.

For example, I’m willing to write a high-quality reply in a thread that has 0 or a few replies, and I’m reluctant to even bother replying to a thread that has hundreds of replies.

By posting a low-quality reply as the first reply, you made everyone else more reluctant to type high-IQ replies because you increased the thread’s reply count, but you didn’t even add much value to the discussion yourself. You just lowered the thread’s future quality potential.

Problem 2: Thread Tone

Posting short replies with memes in the first few replies in a thread creates a joking, non-serious tone that permanently affects the thread. Do not do this to a thread that has the [Serious] prefix! The rest of the thread will forever be influenced by the tone that the first few replies evoke.

If the first reply is a high-IQ, thoughtful rebuttal, the tone was set as serious, and other people are inclined to follow suit by also being serious. If the first reply is a GIF, the tone was set as non-serious, and other people are inclined to follow suit by also memeing around with GIFs.
I get that i just thought of it as you said men care 70% about looks than personality which i myself dont believe in i mean looks are imp but i am a dating type guy only and will go forward only with personality hence the image

And i feel alot of normie men too start liking a girl if shes just nice to em not the case for women they need to feel attracted to you to like your personality and even if they convince themselves to like you with your personality it is simply a fleeting feeling its bound to go away

• +1
Imo now that im thinking this all just comes back to the same water thing that in the eyes of women your looks are your personality
Men have a similar mindset but not to this level

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: InSplit, Primalsplit and Deleted member 43403

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit and thecel
Let’s say what men look for in female partners are weighted as follows:
  • 70% looks
  • 30% personality

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • mannerisms and body language
  • likes and dislikes
  • displayed confidence
  • assertiveness
  • ambition
  • loyalty
  • sense of humor
  • discipline and daily routine
  • hygiene and habits
  • core values and moral beliefs
  • political and social views
  • attachment style
  • etc.

100% correct and nailed on
Few men can measure up to the personality threshold

My theory is that Inceldom also prevents men from knowing what they want because trial and error allows you to have a better definition of your needs

• Woah
Just came across this bumble profile
Screenshot 20231005 213945 01

"The easiest way to reach my heart"

• Woah
  • JFL
Put me in my feminine energy translation: exceed my high expectations for me to show an ounce of feminity
No. Translation: Fuck me good with your big dick until my mind breaks.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and try2beme
I don't know man, the blackpill took over my brain

• So Sad