Women didn't evolve to select for men with the strongest genes, it just happened that the strongest genes enforced themselves upon women

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
In modern society, the idea that women exclusively select for the men with the strongest genes they can possibly find is utterly laughable given the state of most men who reproduce today.
I would in fact go so far as to say that the advantage to having stronger or superior genes is close to not existent in terms of reproducing compared to a male who has 20th percentile genes for example.
A quick way to think of this is, if you have 20 guys in a university classroom, pick out the 4th or 5th genetically weakest guy who represents the 20th percentile.
Do you think this guy is struggling to date, or do you think he coasted through life and happened to find a girl who likes him to enter a relationship with and is in all likelihood going to reproduce with her (or another foid) a few times?
It's almost certainly always the latter

In the past, men of a tribe or ethnic group would form together to attack the men of another tribe and they would wipe out the men from the other tribe if they were the stronger ones then impregnate their women, the Yamnaya did this right across Europe.
Women got impregnated by the stronger men and had no choice in the matter

Lets say men of one tribe conquered another due to being stronger/superior and impregnated all of the women, in the following generation or two if there's no further outside threats, it wouldn't be a case of just the strongest males continuing to reproduce, the weaker males would get to reproduce too because women have no biological instinct that stops them from developing attraction to weak genes men who they are familiar with (within reason, weak genes LTNs get to reproduce)

In this current prison planet, wiping out an entire group of weaker people through violence and impregnating their women just cant be pulled off on a large scale without all of the rest of the world working together to fight back and imprison you (cops, legal system, journalists, normies bringing light to it via social media)

When I say weaker people I dont just mean other nationalities or ethnicities but it could extend to a scenario of all of the upperMTNs and HTNs in a country banding together to kill all of the lowerMTNs and LTNs so now theres a larger surplus of available women.

Most men who are alive today shouldn't even be alive if we were living in accordance with nature @TheLastLaugh
The only single reason that men prospered or evolved physically and mentally at previous points in history was due to superior men killing off the inferior men thus the superior men had more women available to impregnate, it was never because of the choices that women made regarding who they let impregnate them

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, mug, Clavicular and 6 others
3310634 1898995 20200719 152927

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and cannotbeasked
Not a word

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
In modern society, the idea that women exclusively select for the men with the strongest genes they can possibly find is utterly laughable given the state of most men who reproduce today.
I would in fact go so far as to say that the advantage to having stronger or superior genes is close to not existent in terms of reproducing compared to a male who has 20th percentile genes for example.
A quick way to think of this is, if you have 20 guys in a university classroom, pick out the 4th or 5th genetically weakest guy who represents the 20th percentile.
Do you think this guy is struggling to date, or do you think he coasted through life and happened to find a girl who likes him to enter a relationship with and is in all likelihood going to reproduce with her (or another foid) a few times?
It's almost certainly always the latter

In the past, men of a tribe or ethnic group would form together to attack the men of another tribe and they would wipe out the men from the other tribe if they were the stronger ones then impregnate their women, the Yamnaya did this right across Europe.
Women got impregnated by the stronger men and had no choice in the matter

Lets say men of one tribe conquered another due to being stronger/superior and impregnated all of the women, in the following generation or two if there's no further outside threats, it wouldn't be a case of just the strongest males continuing to reproduce, the weaker males would get to reproduce too because women have no biological instinct that stops them from developing attraction to weak genes men who they are familiar with (within reason, weak genes LTNs get to reproduce)

In this current prison planet, wiping out an entire group of weaker people through violence and impregnating their women just cant be pulled off on a large scale without all of the rest of the world working together to fight back and imprison you (cops, legal system, journalists, normies bringing light to it via social media)

When I say weaker people I dont just mean other nationalities or ethnicities but it could extend to a scenario of all of the upperMTNs and HTNs in a country banding together to kill all of the lowerMTNs and LTNs so now theres a larger surplus of available women.

Most men who are alive today shouldn't even be alive if we were living in accordance with nature @TheLastLaugh
The only single reason that men prospered or evolved physically and mentally at previous points in history was due to superior men killing off the inferior men thus the superior men had more women available to impregnate, it was never because of the choices that women made regarding who they let impregnate them
God, you're wrong on so many levels. You have much to learn.

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
posts here would be so much better if people had any clue about stochastics

but then again, these aren't exactly academic debate forums

Yea womens perception of aesthetics is disgraceful, ive received complements on my subpar features numerous times from women. They have no biological subconscious for choosing the right genes. I dont get why people are still coping about some of this shit, most of these tropes come from redpillers also who are trying to sell PUA courses.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, perpetuallytired, boss8055 and 7 others
Yea womens perception of aesthetics is disgraceful, ive received complements on my subpar features numerous times from women. They have no biological subconscious for choosing the right genes. I dont get why people are still coping about some of this shit, most of these tropes come from redpillers also who are trying to sell PUA courses.
Very true, I've gotten the most compliments on my failos (d40 eyes and big nose) because women are a hivemind and the tiktok trend of the month was the "big noses are hot" meme and normies love virtual signalling about brown eyes

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and Clavicular
its both ways...

men with strong genes killed the weak ones

but women also selected for strong genes...

it depends on the society and culture in which your ancestors lived which if you are alive today your ancestors were badasses.

this video explains it well

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., perpetuallytired and boss8055
100% true. Truth be told, women choose looks and sexual abilities>strength. The strongest men way back then were ogres. It’s not very often today women choose an ogre over a chad or even pretty-boy. Women never chose to be with the ogre, the ogre just killed the weaker men and took the woman, and naturally the woman had to accept that. Now that it’s a world of options, obviously she chooses a more attractive guy even if he is a bit weaker than the ogre next to him who would probably kill him in a life-death situation.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Most of the times women just don't know what they fucking want. One day they like this, the other they hate it. It's hard to understand their emotional shift from a man's perspective but it's fucking annoying.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
Didn't know women had a choice in mating partners preference until the 1960's

• +1
Reactions: klip11
  • +1
Reactions: nofap