Women do have it harder than men later in life

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I work with a lot of women who are mid 30s/wall age, and I can promise you. The avg woman is having an awful time. Now this is water to some, but to many here the idea that a woman has a shit time in life is unfathomable.

Lets get to the meat and bones of this. Firstly the avg woman at mid 30s or so has at least one child maybe two, these kids tend to be quite young, like below 10 years old. Women more than often take care of the kids and are responsible for feeding them. Now cucks on here will argue that men do the chores too, but here is the issue with your point. 1/3 OF MARRIAGES END UP IN DIVORCE. A SIGNIFICANT PROPORTION OF WOMEN ARE SINGLE MOTHERS, THEY ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING, TAKING CARE OF THE KIDS AND WORKING. THEY DON'T HAVE TIME TO GO HUNTING FOR CHAD DICK. AND EVEN IF THEY WERE TO HUNT FOR CHAD DICK, YOU THINK ANY MAN WILL COMMIT TO HER? SHE WILL ONLY GET ABSOLUTE SUBHUMANS - THAT'S NOT A LIFE MOG.

By the time a woman is 35 she is either long past her prime, has kids and can no longer risk to be divorced without a substantial decrease in quality of life or is married. By 35 a woman's dating pool has decreased and she can only fuck men older than her - many of whom will be in relationships by then. Men on the other hand, their dating pool has increased, they have earnt more wealth and are more well established in their careers.

A woman in her youth is at her peak, it gets better for guys eventually.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Broski, Deleted member 21597 and 26 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 20848, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
kinda true but an average womans peak is so insanely high compared to average mens peak I feel like it compensates for it.

I will just hobby and travelmax after 35 tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, fogdart, alriodai and 12 others
I work with a lot of women who are mid 30s/wall age, and I can promise you. The avg woman is having an awful time. Now this is water to some, but to many here the idea that a woman has a shit time in life is unfathomable.

Lets get to the meat and bones of this. Firstly the avg woman at mid 30s or so has at least one child maybe two, these kids tend to be quite young, like below 10 years old. Women more than often take care of the kids and are responsible for feeding them. Now cucks on here will argue that men do the chores too, but here is the issue with your point. 1/3 OF MARRIAGES END UP IN DIVORCE. A SIGNIFICANT PROPORTION OF WOMEN ARE SINGLE MOTHERS, THEY ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING, TAKING CARE OF THE KIDS AND WORKING. THEY DON'T HAVE TIME TO GO HUNTING FOR CHAD DICK. AND EVEN IF THEY WERE TO HUNT FOR CHAD DICK, YOU THINK ANY MAN WILL COMMIT TO HER? SHE WILL ONLY GET ABSOLUTE SUBHUMANS - THAT'S NOT A LIFE MOG.

By the time a woman is 35 she is either long past her prime, has kids and can no longer risk to be divorced without a substantial decrease in quality of life or is married. By 35 a woman's dating pool has decreased and she can only fuck men older than her - many of whom will be in relationships by then. Men on the other hand, their dating pool has increased, they have earnt more wealth and are more well established in their careers.

They do not have it harder that’s cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, alphamaxxxx and 9 others
By 35 a woman's dating pool has decreased and she can only fuck men older than her - many of whom will be in relationships by then. Men on the other hand, their dating pool has increased

HOLY GIGA COPE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, AlexAP and 15 others
They do not have it harder that’s cope
my nigga enter a workplace with middle aged women and you'll see how shit their lives are. It's fucked, they have all the stress from work, taking care of the kids, their messy divorce/breakup, they have nothing going on for them. All they have is their little glass of wine after work and netflix

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, latincell95, Vvvvxxxx and 4 others
should have made better choices in her 20s and not ignored her looksmatch then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Broski, Deleted member 21597, Danish_Retard and 19 others
should have made better choices in her 20s and not ignored her looksmatch then
I didn't say I felt bad, but it is truth. Women make their lives harder than it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 19036 and 4 others
Most of them choose this outcome cuz “silly” mistakes in their early 20
It is what it is, female cowerker had a breakdown the other day cuz no1 take her serious and that the men she likes aren’t interested in her and she is only 29 mtb-htb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Truecel14, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
Most of them choose this outcome cuz “silly” mistakes in their early 20
It is what it is, female cowerker had a breakdown the other day cuz no1 take her serious and that the men she likes aren’t interested in her and she is only 29 mtb-htb
meanwhile men suffer in silence while they have no options whatsoever

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Alt Number 3, latincell95 and 8 others
Its not their fault, it was a minority of female populations feminists who made women enter workplace which made marriage way harder.

tbh i feel bad when i see a single women over 30, shes literally worthless at that point. No eggs left to get pregnant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21597, Vvvvxxxx, Truecel14 and 1 other person
What is your age and occupation? If you're a NEET, idc.
28, law firm
are you gonna suck my cock now?

whats next
"ok but how many single moms have you fucked? if you haven't fucked at least 10 single moms I don't care about your opinion"

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21620, ascension and 2 others
also btw OP older women still have infinite dating options for casual sex etc.

But if youre talking about getting high value men to commit to them then yeah theyre kinda fucked tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Vvvvxxxx, Truecel14 and 7 others
my nigga enter a workplace with middle aged women and you'll see how shit their lives are. It's fucked, they have all the stress from work, taking care of the kids, their messy divorce/breakup, they have nothing going on for them. All they have is their little glass of wine after work and netflix
That’s due to their shifty life choices. Middle aged men have it even harder they prob have child support and a restraining order against them and no love life no gf etc it’s shitty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21620, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
He’s older than you though by a lot, this “ur young” :feelsuhh:cope is just cringe.
"your young" isn't cope. Kids on this site are retarded
28, law firm
are you gonna suck my cock now?

whats next
"ok but how many single moms have you fucked? if you haven't fucked at least 10 single moms I don't care about your opinion"
And so if you work in a law firm, you've seen how fucked single mothers have it jfl. And you'd have seen how older guys do have more options, a woman in her mid 30s isn't having an amazing time. She isn't getting men to commit as easily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19036, Truecel14 and 1 other person
also btw OP older women still have infinite dating options for casual sex etc.

But if youre talking about getting high value men to commit to them then yeah theyre kinda fucked tbh
casual sex for a woman is worthless though. No one cares how many guys a woman can fuck, it's about what type of man a woman can get for commitment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 16371, Danish_Retard and 5 others
First of all: 35yo women still have FAR MORE smv than their 35yo male counterparts. Ur utterly delusional if you think otherwise.

Second of all: In western countries, single-moms don't have to work and taking care of kids is only a real issue the first 6-8 years or so. I've dated a single mom and she was getting 2k+ euros from the state+her husband combined and she was basically set for life. Never having to work a day in her life, EVER.

Once ur kid is 6 yo u just dump them at school and after-school daycare while u fuck college chads during the day.

Living life as a 35yo single mother = living life on tutorial mode version 1.2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, dreamcake1mo, latincell95 and 9 others
"your young" isn't cope. Kids on this site are retarded

And so if you work in a law firm, you've seen how fucked single mothers have it jfl. And you'd have seen how older guys do have more options, a woman in her mid 30s isn't having an amazing time. She isn't getting men to commit as easily
How do older guys have more options lol
you really think an average 30yo old guy on dating apps is getting 20yo girls?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 22126 and ifyouwannabemylover
That’s due to their shifty life choices. Middle aged men have it even harder they prob have child support and a restraining order against them and no love life no gf etc it’s shitty.
Middle aged dudes probs pay child support, but unless you are some level warehouse worker, child support payments aren't going to inhibit you as much. Plus you have more free-time, you aren't taking care of the kids jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
First of all: 35yo women still have FAR MORE smv than their 35yo male counterparts. Ur utterly delusional if you think otherwise.

Second of all: In western countries, single-moms don't have to work and taking care of kids is only a real issue the first 6-8 years or so. I've dated a single mom and she was getting 2k+ euros from the state+her husband combined and she was basically set for life. Never having to work a day in her life, EVER.

Once ur kid is 6 yo u just dump them at school and after-school daycare while u fuck college chads during the day.

they have far higher SMV, but I still think the life you described is depressing and unfullfilling

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, thereallegend, MoggerGaston and 2 others
if you look young you can fraud your age like me

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, MoggerGaston and FailedNormieManlet
Yeah I used to work in supermarket with some 30+ women and they were miserable asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620 and FailedNormieManlet
For women, her options aren't defined by who she can sleep with, but who she can get for commitment/LTR. If we are talking about casual sex purely, then yes a woman will ofc have more options. HOWEVER NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT HOW MANY GUYS A WOMAN CAN SLEEP WITH.

A guy who is older can arguably sleep with a better looking girl, than a mid 30s single mother can get a guy to commit to her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 21620 and Oberyn
they have far higher SMV, but I still think the life you described is depressing and unfullfilling
Yeah no shit. But this post is extremely bluepilled. Let's look at the situation of the divorced 35yo male husband:

1) Work full-time while having only a handfull of disposable income because you're paying child support + allimony. Hell, it's likely you have less disposable income than the woman you divorced while she is unemployed and you work full-time.
2) You'll see your kids one weekend every 2 weeks because the woman is likely to get main custody.
3) The only dating options you have is divorced post-wall women that are usually fat asf.

If I ever end up in a situation in which I have to pay alimony+child support, I am geo-maxxing and leaving it all behind.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, latincell95, Truecel14 and 3 others
Middle aged dudes probs pay child support, but unless you are some level warehouse worker, child support payments aren't going to inhibit you as much. Plus you have more free-time, you aren't taking care of the kids jfl
Most men Aka the avg man is broke therfore my point stands. Men have harder lives even at that age. Though I’ll admit women’s lives cease to be easy mode past the age of 30-35

Blk and Asian women if they look good can push it to 30-40 but white women are fucked by age 25-35

• JFL
Yeah no shit. But this post is extremely bluepilled. Let's look at the situation of the divorced 35yo male husband:

1) Work full-time while having only a handfull of disposable income because you're paying child support + allimony. Hell, it's likely you have less disposable income than the woman you divorced while she is unemployed and you work full-time.
2) You'll see your kids one weekend every 2 weeks because the woman is likely to get main custody.
3) The only dating options you have is divorced post-wall women that are usually fat asf.

If I ever end up in a situation in which I have to pay alimony+child support, I am geo-maxxing and leaving it all behind.
but tbh you can just not marry stay single and hobbymax.

You should have plenty of disposable income by that age especially with no family so you can indulge in whatever cope hobby you find gives you some fullfillment in life. Doesnt seem like a bad life tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21620, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Most men Aka the avg man is broke therfore my point stands. Men have harder lives even at that age. Though I’ll admit women’s lives cease to be easy mode past the age of 30-35

Blk and Asian women if they look good can push it to 30-40 but white women are fucked by age 25-35
black women start off ugly so have no room to descend into

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 21620 and FailedNormieManlet
just lmao. no one forces you to become a single mum. that's on them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
black women start off ugly so have no room to descend into
Imo they mogg Asian women but that’s my prefernce but undoubtably by age 30-35 the avg black and Azn mogg the avg white at that age. White men don’t age bad so it doesn’t apply to white men

• JFL
if you look young you can fraud your age like me
Average young man in his 20s struggles to pull decent-looking bitches. Now imagine the average 35yo looking male. There's basically 80% chance of hairline recession since average people dont use fin. There's no frauding anything with that balding head.

Now imagine the social life the average 35yo has. Is he socializing with women in their 20s or with decent-looking single women slightly older? Most likely no chance after university/college. Average job environment is terrible for dating. I am the youngest person at the company I work at and I am 27yo just lol.

I see a balding 35yo getting landwhales on tinder and hitting on the student bartender at his local pub who awkwardly rejects him and calls him a creep with her coworkers behind his back.

It's fair to say that women's lives get worse as they age, especially compared to their godess-status youth. But as with all things in life:

Men have it worse, always. But nobody cares about men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Truecel14 and 6 others
b-but doctorlooksmax sying that an average 35 yo woman has 12255 body count with a daily selection of young chads and that being a millionaire is as easy as walking in the forest

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and FailedNormieManlet
according to the bull, yes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and FailedNormieManlet
For women, her options aren't defined by who she can sleep with, but who she can get for commitment/LTR. If we are talking about casual sex purely, then yes a woman will ofc have more options. HOWEVER NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT HOW MANY GUYS A WOMAN CAN SLEEP WITH.

A guy who is older can arguably sleep with a better looking girl, than a mid 30s single mother can get a guy to commit to her
i didn't even mention one night stand, I said dating apps, most post wall women on dating apps are there for a relationship, especially on hinge and bumble
you also put "divorced single moms" on a side and just "men" on the other, but those divorced moms have to be married to some men right? who now are divorced, forced to pay alimony for the rest of their miserable lives

• JFL
but tbh you can just not marry stay single and hobbymax.

You should have plenty of disposable income by that age especially with no family so you can indulge in whatever cope hobby you find gives you some fullfillment in life. Doesnt seem like a bad life tbh
Women can do the exact same, except with a more vibrant social-life + sex-life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ascension and ifyouwannabemylover
that's classic redpill betabuxxer cope. your smv doesn't increase. the only thing that increases is women's desperation to lock down some dude to avoid ending up a cat lady. and even then it'll end in divorce or dead bedroom 90 % of the time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19036, stamaster21 and 6 others

You are coping.

The average woman on OnlyFans can easily earn 20k-30k/year

If she chooses to whore herself out, that figure goes to 50k-100k/year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 21620 and ascension
Meanwhile after 60 everyones live turns equally shit.

The real agepill isn't looks, but health.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
b-but doctorlooksmax sying that an average 35 yo woman has 12255 body count with a daily selection of young chads and that being a millionaire is as easy as walking in the forest
I never said the former

And I just said becoming millionaire easier than getting a decent gf which is true @MoggerGaston

Women can do the exact same, except with a more vibrant social-life + sex-life.
You make a good point tbh-

So basially for women all they have to do to win at life is not become a single mum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, litaz, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
that's classic redpill betabuxxer cope. your smv doesn't increase. the only thing that increases is women's desperation to lock down some dude to avoid ending up a cat lady. and even then it'll end in divorce or dead bedroom 90 % of the time.
"Women have it hard in life, they're like milk, once they hit the wall it's over.
but men just get better and better later in life, more confidence, better game, better charisma, they get their money up, men age like fine wine"

266eptQI 400x400

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, klip11, ManletBlackcel and 4 others
Bluepill.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19036, disillusioned and 1 other person

Exactly, if being a single mother was difficult then why is the rate of single motherhood increasing? Because it's fucking easy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Broski, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others

So their lives get harder off of the choices that they made. When a guys life is hard it’s for factors he cannot control .

• +1
Reactions: Broski, Deleted member 19036 and FailedNormieManlet
Women can get BBC at any age. These older women do not care about faggot incel men. They have jobs, families and BBC lovers. Stop the cope cracker!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 19036