Women do have it harder than men later in life

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.'
Deciphering motions like the one presented here wastes valuable chamber staff time, and invites this sort of footnote.

• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95
I work with a lot of women who are mid 30s/wall age, and I can promise you. The avg woman is having an awful time. Now this is water to some, but to many here the idea that a woman has a shit time in life is unfathomable.

Lets get to the meat and bones of this. Firstly the avg woman at mid 30s or so has at least one child maybe two, these kids tend to be quite young, like below 10 years old. Women more than often take care of the kids and are responsible for feeding them. Now cucks on here will argue that men do the chores too, but here is the issue with your point. 1/3 OF MARRIAGES END UP IN DIVORCE. A SIGNIFICANT PROPORTION OF WOMEN ARE SINGLE MOTHERS, THEY ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING, TAKING CARE OF THE KIDS AND WORKING. THEY DON'T HAVE TIME TO GO HUNTING FOR CHAD DICK. AND EVEN IF THEY WERE TO HUNT FOR CHAD DICK, YOU THINK ANY MAN WILL COMMIT TO HER? SHE WILL ONLY GET ABSOLUTE SUBHUMANS - THAT'S NOT A LIFE MOG.

By the time a woman is 35 she is either long past her prime, has kids and can no longer risk to be divorced without a substantial decrease in quality of life or is married. By 35 a woman's dating pool has decreased and she can only fuck men older than her - many of whom will be in relationships by then. Men on the other hand, their dating pool has increased, they have earnt more wealth and are more well established in their careers.

A woman in her youth is at her peak, it gets better for guys eventually.
Its still their fault at the end of the day. They waste their youth a 20 year old girl who would just commit could get a decent guy for life but she will end up settling for worse at 30.

I think men can be similar to assuming you don't do shit with your life it will get worse not better after 21. But guys still keep their looks for another 10 years longer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597 and FailedNormieManlet
By 35 .... Men on the other hand, their dating pool has increased, they have earnt more wealth and are more well established in their careers.

Asif by age 35. Men are not fat, Bald, wrinkly.

Main qimg 51509c7811c12db81ea6ad60473d2f4f lq

shut the fuck up simp

my nigga enter a workplace with middle aged women and you'll see how shit their lives are. It's fucked, they have all the stress from work, taking care of the kids, their messy divorce/breakup, they have nothing going on for them. All they have is their little glass of wine after work and netflix
bruh divorce is their fault. %80 of the times. either they marry with abusive man or they wanna fuck another guy freely or divorce rape

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
Both genders have it equally bad after 35. It's called the age pill. The absolute torment of aging is brutal for both women and men.

That being said, before succumbing to old age, girls/women have it far better than men.

However, I would still prefer to be a man since it's very hard to get respect as a woman. I recently found out that respect and value from society is sweeter than pussy tbh. Call it a cope.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and latincell95
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 19036
but tbh you can just not marry stay single and hobbymax.

You should have plenty of disposable income by that age especially with no family so you can indulge in whatever cope hobby you find gives you some fullfillment in life. Doesnt seem like a bad life tbh
But I want to have children of my own bro :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
casual sex for a woman is worthless though. No one cares how many guys a woman can fuck, it's about what type of man a woman can get for commitment
fuck her then hope she khs

I'd say a 45 year old man has it easier than a 45 year old woman roughly, but 35 is too early, the woman will still have smv especially if she's aged ok

Beta post. Women have it way better throughout their lives. At her peak ages its like living like a celeb. When shes older she still has all the social support of just being a women plus all the feministic stuff she can take advantage that a man does not have. Alimony, marriage, laws etc. Dating is no loss either, and an older woman may even get more sexual attention with younger people if shes under the age of 50 and still has a body. Someone said it here already, but living as a women is life on easy mode.

A man at 35+ is just worst off tbh. Only time a man wont be a slave is if some crazy ass opportunity miracle hops up. Being a mans body has no inherit value to the world, and its only when you actually become a superhero or superman are you even considered a man.

Only thing that cares about men is god at this point. Youd be lucky to not be a wage slave incel at 30 as a man. Society will make fun of you if your old and financially poor. Hell, even grandmas get more respect and authority as a queen than a old ass man. The head of the family is completely replaced. A mans value to others is toppled and replaced by the system at best.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, XtrovertNTnormalfag and Deleted member 19036
So let me get this straight, women have it easier because instead of fucking and locking down gigachads who they should never be with in the first place, have to entertain guys in their actual looks percentile, theyre having a worse time? Those same dudes are probably just getting pussy for the second time or so in their fucking lives jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MoggerGaston, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 2 others
Beta post. Women have it way better throughout their lives. At her peak ages its like living like a celeb. When shes older she still has all the social support of just being a women plus all the feministic stuff she can take advantage that a man does not have. Alimony, marriage, laws etc. Dating is no loss either, and an older woman may even get more sexual attention with younger people if shes under the age of 50 and still has a body. Someone said it here already, but living as a women is life on easy mode.

A man at 35+ is just worst off tbh. Only time a man wont be a slave is if some crazy ass opportunity miracle hops up. Being a mans body has no inherit value to the world, and its only when you actually become a superhero or superman are you even considered a man.

Only thing that cares about men is god at this point. Youd be lucky to not be a wage slave incel at 30 as a man. Society will make fun of you if your old and financially poor. Hell, even grandmas get more respect and authority as a queen than a old ass man. The head of the family is completely replaced. A mans value to others is toppled and replaced by the system at best.
its Exactly like this. an average 16-19 yo girl has more than 120 men at their dms doing nothing more than adding couple pics of herself, if they choose to socialize on social media they gey 400men in their dms including the people they've dmed. i saw an 24yo girls insta inbox (ive actually seen insta inboxes of 8 different girls) and it had 540 fucking dm requests not including the active dms.

its over i dont even got 120 followers im yet talking with 10-15 women constantly

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
So let me get this straight, women have it easier because instead of fucking and locking down gigachads who they should never be with in the first place, have to entertain guys in their actual looks percentile, theyre having a worse time? Those same dudes are probably just getting pussy for the second time or so in their fucking lives jfl
based

its Exactly like this. an average 16-19 yo girl has more than 120 men at their dms doing nothing more than adding couple pics of herself, if they choose to socialize on social media they gey 400men in their dms including the people they've dmed. i saw an 24yo girls insta inbox (ive actually seen insta inboxes of 8 different girls) and it had 540 fucking dm requests not including the active dms.

its over i dont even got 120 followers im yet talking with 10-15 women constantly
Fr. Those who know, know. Ive seen the same thing. People think us who really see and experienced this is just talking out the ass or talking theory's. Its legit. Most females get treated like celebs. Males like trash and its all intentional not natural.

Most redpillers and people who arent aware of some of these harsher truths would say women "hit the wall", and life somewhat equalizes and is fair when it comes to quality of life for men and women. This would be the case in nature, but its time people admit that the govs and worlds stage dont allow that to happen. Look at all of these laws for women. Look at how the internet went from information to social media feminized/lookism. How social platforms bait and switch algorithms to lure men into lookist dominated social structures (like tinder, ig etc.) that women dominate men on. Its way more than this. And yea, her life quality may diminish, but it diminishes from a whole different level and remains higher than any avg guy at its lowest state (in modern society.)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Broski, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Fr. Those who know, know. Ive seen the same thing. People think us who really see and experienced this is just talking out the ass or talking theory's. Its legit. Most females get treated like celebs. Males like trash and its all intentional.

Most redpillers and people who arent aware of some of these harsher truths would say women "hit the wall", and life somewhat equalizes and is fair when it comes to quality of life for men and women. This would be the case in nature, but its time people admit that the govs and worlds stage dont allow that to happen. Look at all of these laws for women. Look at how the internet went from information to social media feminized/lookism. How social platforms bait and switch algorithms to lure men into lookist dominated social structures (like tinder) that women dominate men on. Its way more than this. And yea, her life quality may diminish, but it diminishes from a whole different level and remains higher than any avg guy at its lowest state (in modern society.)
its over. im probably slowly losing my abilities in english pronunciation (and in being able to talk, generate vowels and stuff) for whatever reason. i used talk in english like it was my native language. but this month my language abilities started to decline. i hope i can cope with this fact too

kinda true but an average womans peak is so insanely high compared to average mens peak I feel like it compensates for it.

I will just hobby and travelmax after 35 tbh
imagine living past 30 and not suiciding

• JFL
Most aren’t even having kids or getting married anymore because the Jews are conditioning them to believe that having a family is a form of “patriarchy”. Most of them will die miserable and alone. Why do you think all of the richcels are investing in cat food and pet products?

• +1
Reactions: Broski, Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 19036
Nice try at coping but tho 30 something women may struggle somewhat, they still have it x10 better than any male on this forum

• +1
. Men on the other hand, their dating pool has increased, they have earnt more wealth and are more well established in their careers.

For older men the odds are good, but the goods are odd. (I stole this from young foids I have heard say this about men their age)

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Jfl at being a shitfoid