"WOMEN DON'T APPROACH" MEME FINALLY DEBUNKED BY SCIENCE. GTFIH.

d9d7Fv_daSKlsOHVkRKSZeh_V2x0zvrleE1scP7282Y.png
Its over

you don't need to wait for a paper.

you could ask me

Below average/average women do approach men jfl if this never happened to you in a club/bar then idk what else to tell you

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
that blackpill jesus channel is cringy and basic af what is he like a 16 yo kid

FACEandLMS is pretty basic ngl it's a good channel but that blackpill jesus channel is utterly worthless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 4383 and Ritalincel
FB521887 9F65 467C 8D25 F87EB5071E18

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Girls approach in a different way than men, they think staring at someone and just walking up to someone and talking to them is approaching.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and LordGodcat
Girls approach in a different way than men, they think staring at someone and just walking up to someone and talking to them is approaching.
They stare

Nah that's cope. If a woman likes you she will talk to you and tell you she thinks you're cute. If you have to wonder if a foid likes you she doesn't.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel, JL~, lepo2317 and 3 others
good thread, even i can say i've been approached

these idiots are taking coping to a whole new level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Nah that's cope. If a woman likes you she will talk to you and tell you she thinks you're cute. If you have to wonder if a foid likes you she doesn't.
Over for me no girl walked up to me and told me I was cute ever.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Wes30001 and HighIQcel
Over for me no girl walked up to me and told me I was cute ever.
Chad goes through school and even work constantly getting told by girls that he's cute or hearing through friends/acquantances/co-workers that some girl likes him

Meanwhile you're wondering if that one girl who half smiled at you last Tuesday at 11:47 AM liked you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 8765, HighIQcel and 1 other person
bumo

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616 and Ritalincel
I’ve very rarely been approached but it has happened before

bumo

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001
Brutal blackpill tbh

Best thread on this site

that blackpill jesus channel is cringy and basic af what is he like a 16 yo kid

FACEandLMS is pretty basic ngl it's a good channel but that blackpill jesus channel is utterly worthless
I changed my mind, it's a pretty good channel.

Actually I did the same thing with FACEandLMS videos when I first saw them.

good thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 6723
great thread

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Of course women approach in a club setting... Do you think the average.me user has ever been to a club jfl

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and lepo2317
approach lol.. i dont even get looked at in a small group or pub of 5 people

I've been approached, but by 3 psl girls

If it comes to bars/clubs/concerts, even average guys are getting approached by ugly/average girls. There is differenece between being approached by random girl in club and on the street tho. If girls are approaching you on the street, you are GL. Another thing is, what you count as approach. If random girls comes to you and tells you, you are cute and she wants to know you better - it won't happen ever. I have chad friends and that's rare for them. Is random girls smiling and saying 'hi' approach? Then it is possible even for average guys.

If it comes to bars/clubs/concerts, even average guys are getting approached by ugly/average girls. There is differenece between being approached by random girl in club and on the street tho. If girls are approaching you on the street, you are GL. Another thing is, what you count as approach. If random girls comes to you and tells you, you are cute and she wants to know you better - it won't happen ever. I have chad friends and that's rare for them. Is random girls smiling and saying 'hi' approach? Then it is possible even for average guys.

False. Happened to me before.

Totally random, not ugly girl OUTSIDE OF CLUBS told you , you are cute? You are GL.
if ur approached by totally sober bitches in broad daylight then ur VERY gl. Online is a different story tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, owlofathena and lepo2317
in 21 years of life I have only been approached 5 times on the street, in the club environment I don't have much experience but when I went out it was normal for some girls to come up to me. And to think that these things didn't happen to me before.

Reminder for redpilled fucktards