"WOMEN DON'T APPROACH" MEME FINALLY DEBUNKED BY SCIENCE. GTFIH.

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
@Amnesia @Lifewasted

The most brutal part is that it's not a super rare thing either. Women approach about a third as often as men do.

If women don't approach you IT'S FUCKING OVER

Bonus Video:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6403 and 29 others
@Amnesia thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Feminineboi, Chadeep and Deleted member 245
Your posts are high Iq

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, forwardgrowth, 5'8manlet and 2 others
People thought that women don’t approach? JFL

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 5698, JL~ and 4 others
Finally? This is old asf news

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 11705, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
MGTOW fuel.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Good thing they approach me :))) The subhuman ones

Approachs me

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Patrick Baitman, HighIQcel and 2 others
MGTOW fuel.

Attachments

• 1578546266128.png
    1578546266128.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 5
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Women don't approach, even when it looks like they approach it was really Chad beckoning them telepathically.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, nasusdog, Chadeep and 1 other person
2/3rds of all approaches are men approaching girls, 1/3rd of all approaches are girls approaching the same 1 man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, lepo2317, Awoo and 21 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

• Ugh..
Reactions: wasted
500 girls in highschool

only 2 approached me :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 8765, Chadeep and 1 other person
what i realized is that when ever i got approached, i didnt give a single second attention to the foid that approached me. didnt even look at her or anything. i think once u give an ioi to a foid they expect you to approach and wont do it themselves. approaching = getting attention in the hardest way. most girls who approach also dont ask for number unless they are super confident.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 8765, Wes30001 and 4 others
what i realized is that when ever i got approached, i didnt give a single second attention to the foid that approached me. didnt even look at her or anything. i think once u give an ioi to a foid they expect you to approach and wont do it themselves. approaching = getting attention in the hardest way. most girls who approach also dont ask for number unless they are super confident.
possibly, once you give them the “green light” they are validated and see no need to go after u unless they really want u

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 8765 and buflek
Show me a man who says women don't approach and I'l show you an ugly man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Julius, magnificentcel, Deleted member 5698 and 21 others
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
1989...and these simps still don't wanna understand that they look like shit JFL at soy cucks

@Dark Latino
Your threads have been debunked

@Dark Latino
Your threads have been debunked
Bullshit big fucking bullshit very few women will go up to a hot guy and introduce themselves and hit on him ,why ?Cause they dont need to and society tells them to wait for the man to do a move.Lol if you think an attractive girl who gets hit on by 4-5 attractive guys will go and approach someone LOL

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, Wes30001, Vidyacoper and 2 others
Bullshit big fucking bullshit very few women will go up to a hot guy and introduce themselves and hit on him ,why ?Cause they dont need to and society tells them to wait for the man to do a move.Lol if you think an attractive girl who gets hit on by 4-5 attractive guys will go and approach someone LOL
@Amnesia please destroy that retard

Be chad or death

if she likes you, y not show it?

It's over completely I never been approached in my life and I never got any IOIs fuck man FUUUCK ITS OVER FUCK OFF EITHY YHIS THRESD.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 8765, forwardgrowth and 2 others
Wait, you guys are getting approached by women?!?
FB IMG 1578574127569

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, lepo2317, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
They do..Even my ugly ass got approached by two landwhales and one crackhead on 3 separate occasions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 8765, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Why this has to be explained by science? Women approach good-looking guys all the time. Why are some people still not believing this fact? It's true women won't approach average looking men . They'll approach good looking men

But if you are above average and decent looking, no girl would reject you just because of your looks alone but you have to have lots of money, height status and Ntness. If you're good-looking chad, no money, status and Ntness is needed. You'll get approached by women just because of your face alone given that you're atleast 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Vvvvxxxx, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Why this has to be explained by science? Women approach good-looking guys all the time. Why are some people still not believing this fact? It's true women won't approach average looking men . They'll approach good looking men

But if you are above average and decent looking, no girl would reject you just because of your looks alone but you have to have lots of money, height status and Ntness. If you're good-looking chad, no money, status and Ntness is needed. You'll get approached by women just because of your face alone given that you're atleast 5'10
Because they dont want to believe it. They want to believe that they're good looking but women dont approach them because they're too intimidated. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, JL~, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
Who ever said women don't approach?

I'm ugly and I get approaches at least every couple years

If you've never been approached, your shit is fucked the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
Because they dont want to believe it. They want to believe that they're good looking but women dont approach them because they're too intimidated. JFL.
One of the oldest copes of humanity. Then how do uncle Chadpreet get thousands of love letters from women? He's not a celebrity. Just because of his face.
Who ever said women don't approach?

I'm ugly and I get approaches at least every couple years

If you've never been approached, your shit is fucked the fuck up
Then it might be over for me. I don't remember getting approached

Women sperg out when they see my presence.

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001, currymax and Deleted member 1751
i will never be approached

im so unworthy of any girls attention

Women definitely do approach but I think the uglier the woman, the more often they’re going to approach. Hot women don’t wanna risk their colossal ego (unless it’s a for gigachad)

Unless we’re talking about club/bar settings where women will be drunk, cuz then gl women will approach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
FB_IMG_1578574127569.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: JL~, Zeta ascended and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I am like 4.5 psl and i got approached like 6 times. So if you have never been approached it's really over for you.
"you guys are getting approached ?"

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
d9d7Fv_daSKlsOHVkRKSZeh_V2x0zvrleE1scP7282Y.png

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: magnificentcel, JL~, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
They do aproach