Women DONT approach

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Kraken
assuming it’s legit a completely cold approach scenario as in you’re going out to get groceries or something, don’t rely on getting approached. Regardless of your looks level.

Your chances of getting approached are probably higher in situations where you aren’t a complete stranger (coworker, friend of a friend etc), still shit chances regardless.

If you’re good looking the best you can expect is getting glances:

IMG 1001

IMG 0999

Even if you do get approached, congrats, you lucked out with a top 5% no inhibition chick who is probably average looking anyway.

Tbh only time the “just stand there” strat works is if you have legit status.

Thots? @forevergymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, ICXCLuvr, thereallegend and 8 others
Depends on location and environment
American girls are very outgoing

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, BeanletMogger, forevergymcelling and 6 others
I've been approached once in my life but it was when I was 14 and I didn't know what to do :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh, n9wiff, Autismcel and 1 other person
Cope, I know multiple htns that got approached, if htns can get approached chad certainly does on a daily basis

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, qazw, n9wiff and 1 other person
assuming it’s legit a completely cold approach scenario as in you’re going out to get groceries or something, don’t rely on getting approached. Regardless of your looks level.

Your chances of getting approached are probably higher in situations where you aren’t a complete stranger (coworker, friend of a friend etc), still shit chances regardless.

View attachment 3191873

View attachment 3191874

Even if you do get approached, congrats, you lucked out with a top 5% no inhibition chick who is probably average looking anyway.

dnr

foids often approach me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, Pollorex and PlayersGetPlayed
Retard take

4395830 IMG 7619

Imagine this guy not being approached

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and Amnesia
"Everybody here coping thinking they don't get approached or get ignored because they're too attractive"

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, infini, qazw and 5 others
Only happens when there drunk

Meh I mean I’ve got approached like once

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
i got approached maybe 4 times this year, but it was LTBs. Sucks/

No this is cope, I've never been cold approached in the day in the UK, but some MILF cold approached me in whole foods in Toronto

My nerdic MTN friend has been cold approached right next to me on a flight. The attendant wrote her number on a piece of paper and gave it to him wrapped in a mars bar. Even though I mog him in pretty much everything (I found out why later) but it ruined my day. He got cold approached again literally 2 weeks ago in the day, a girl came up to him and said her friend thought he was hot (although this is in spain so he's running nerdic niche game and she was south american)

My Chad friend has been cold approached a few times too in the day and many many times at night (but this is expected)

DR. Looksmax got apporached a few weeks ago at the park, her opener was asking to use his charger even though she was on 40% (apparently she wasn't hot though)

I only get approached at night. Never in my life have I been approached during the day. I asked my gf about this and she said I look unapproachable due to looking angry or miserable (I have resting rage face). Though I get loads of IOIs on the street and shopping centers, some girls smiling ect but never had one approach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, qazw, n9wiff and 2 others
@Moggedbyevery1

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Another one:

My Chad friend went to buy some shoes at the shop in the high street. The cashier girl asked him for his email address to send the digital recipt to.

She ended up saving the email address and emailing him herself to approach him on there

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1

View attachment 3191873

View attachment 3191874

depends on ur niche

No this is cope, I've never been cold approached in the day in the UK, but some MILF cold approached me in whole foods in Toronto

My nerdic MTN friend has been cold approached right next to me on a flight. The attendant wrote her number on a piece of paper and gave it to him wrapped in a mars bar. Even though I mog him in pretty much everything (I found out why later) but it ruined my day. He got cold approached again literally 2 weeks ago in the day, a girl came up to him and said her friend thought he was hot (although this is in spain so he's running nerdic niche game and she was south american)

My Chad friend has been cold approached a few times too in the day and many many times at night (but this is expected)

DR. Looksmax got apporached a few weeks ago at the park, her opener was asking to use his charger even though she was on 40% (apparently she wasn't hot though)

I only get approached at night. Never in my life have I been approached during the day. I asked my gf about this and she said I look unapproachable due to looking angry or miserable (I have resting rage face). Though I get loads of IOIs on the street and shopping centers, some girls smiling ect but never had one approach
I mean I did say it can happen, but isn’t likely so it shouldn’t be relied on

Like the variables for every time a girl approaches is insanely different, like you could have a few cold approaches then get fuck all for several weeks

Ur gf is probably right, blue pill but I feel like you need to have a “safe” vibe to you for a girl to approach, considering approaching itself is a inherently masculine trait

• +1
Reactions: infini, Staceymaxxing and forevergymcelling

View attachment 3191873

View attachment 3191874

It really depends on location man

Depends on location and environment
American girls are very outgoing
Dude no. Americans are outgoing but no girls aren't going to approach. Still. It's only women 2-3 PSL below you that do once every blue moon.

Got approached by a masc Celtic HTbecky fogger at a curry infested rave of recent. Said I looked trustworthy. Come to think of it a couple of girls are starting to do this at me now.

Got approached by a yoga goth milf at the gym asking me how to use the back raise seat that you flex your ass. :feelshmm:

Had girls into me at school but I wasn't interested because I was fixated on my oneitis at the time (giga-regretfuel). Who knows what the future will unfold.

Norwegian foid student when I visited York and her drunk husband was another giga-inhib regretfuel. She was like so many all over me yet I was (still) a standardcel. What the fuck. There was nothing inherently bad about them but for some inane reason I valued my virginity and to be fair gave it to another virgin at same age. Was the time to cash out

Another one:

My Chad friend went to buy some shoes at the shop in the high street. The cashier girl asked him for his email address to send the digital recipt to.

She ended up saving the email address and emailing him herself to approach him on there
Is he the one from that gate photo? Garnacho?

Last edited: