Women don't give a shit about intelligence

metagross

metagross

Sphinx
Was actually just browsing something unrelated to Looksmax and stumbled upon a blackpill again.

I read some studies about cognitive ability and possible dysgenic effects, and I found this: > Sanjak, J. S., Sidorenko, J., Robinson, M. R., Thornton, K. R., & Visscher, P. M. (2018). Evidence of directional and stabilizing selection in contemporary humans. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 115(1), 151-156.

Not going to explain everything, but basically two blackpills:

Unsurprisingly, women select for taller men, women overrate their fitness levels aswell.

And then the second one:
Educational attainment (close proxy for intelligence) has opposite selection in this study: negative for women and weakly positive for men.

Women actually don't give a single shit about intelligence. JFL.
I can't escape the blackpill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, 5'8manlet, SubhumanCurrycel and 10 others
nobody cares about muh iq

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, mogstar, Deleted member 8318 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 3771, Deleted member 8318 and 10 others
they care about money, and how can you get rich if you are an idiot?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, mogstar, Deleted member 5048 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, metagross and Deleted member 6997
high iq scores and postgraduate degrees are for nerds, go figure

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Gaia262
they care about money, and how can you get rich if you are an idiot?
they care about "money" but not about you. If you are rich but not attractive, they will try profit from you, but also avoid fucking with you every day. You cant buy attraction.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, ManzareK, Lmao and 14 others
In entire human history, Intelligence have always been for incels who doesnt have other options. Look at historical philosophers. Most of them were misogyny incels (Aristotle Buddha, Confucius, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche and etc).
And look at Einstein's wife. She's ugly.
Face and height. Thats what you need to get hot bitches

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 11675, Deleted member 12611 and 5 others
Was actually just browsing something unrelated to Looksmax and stumbled upon a blackpill again.

I read some studies about cognitive ability and possible dysgenic effects, and I found this: > Sanjak, J. S., Sidorenko, J., Robinson, M. R., Thornton, K. R., & Visscher, P. M. (2018). Evidence of directional and stabilizing selection in contemporary humans. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 115(1), 151-156.

View attachment 1009203
Unsurprisingly, women select for taller men, women overrate their fitness levels aswell.

And then the second one:
Educational attainment (close proxy for intelligence) has opposite selection in this study: negative for women and weakly positive for men.

That's asking women to rate men's EDUCATIONAL background on a piece of paper. It's a very different thing from when a woman gets tingles from witnessing a man display his intelligence in the wild. I'm not talking about some dork droning on about astro physiology. I'm talking about the way a man conducts himself and handles situations.

There's a big difference between education and intelligence anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Inquisiting_Vitiate, Apeiron and 2 others
Such threads are so useless man, face and height is what you need for prime girls, why is it so hard for many to grasp that, intelligence is still useful for life especially in this day and age

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 8318, datboijj and 6 others
Girls want a primitive fuckboy that can choke her neck during sex, and look at her dominant with his agressive jawline and chin.
This:

9c0da9086c3a1efc0870656d459834dd
F31c7bd01856d1412156c177049b121f

Not this:

Depositphotos 287547758 stock photo closeup photo of excited clever
Portrait intelligent smart guy glasses white polo shirt 157823 739

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, oldcelloser, datboijj and 4 others
DknMX0uU4AYRw_q.jpg

fetch

Yes we know.
wdXped7.jpeg

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: metagross, SendMePicsToRate and datboijj

View attachment 1009203

And then the second one:

Huge turnoff if you come across low iq in talking tbh
Especially to foids over 18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate, SendMePicsToRate and datboijj
Intelligence isn’t at all sexually attractive facts but it’s really helpful for GETTING INTO social situations with girls in the first place. For example being intelligent can help you make male friends which have female friends, you can use your wit in bad situations to make girls dependent on you with your resources.

intelligence just opens more doors for you to get into panties, but it in itself won’t get you anywhere or course. It makes sense, at least to me.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 4797
It's hard to asses intelligence, there is plenty of very intelligent incels and people who look intelligent but who are just charlatans and who have trained some skills for many hours.
You can't fake height and height is correlated with intelligence btw.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Water

If any readers on this forum need to be reminded of this they need to end it because they clearly haven't learned anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
Water

If any readers on this forum need to be reminded of this they need to end it because they clearly haven't learned anything.
I genuinely don't see the link between this thread and this comment, nor does this make any fucking sense.
If they haven't learned anything, doesn't mean they won't or can't.
Bitter charisma is a meme, and a cope at best.

I genuinely don't see the link between this thread and this comment, nor does this make any fucking sense.
If they haven't learned anything, doesn't mean they won't or can't.
Bitter charisma is a meme, and a cope at best.

What doesn't make sense, Vince?

your water remark and its relation to this thread
the water remark is a reference to the fact that it should be obvious that intelligence is not a driver of attraction

So, if you are a frequenter of the forums, you would have known this because of all of the numerous examples proving otherwise and proving that LOOKS are the primary driver.

If you need to be reminded of this in 2021, there's a good chance you are either low iq, delusional, retarded, unobservant, or living under a rock.

If you aren't a longtime user, don't worry. You will come to these understandings in no time!

View attachment 1009203

And then the second one:

Real talk this is why you see gifted kids become incel losers who have no social skills, intelligence a lot of the time is a weakness and the isnt even that useful unless you want to take a extremely high IQ job.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and datboijj
Waterrrr

• +1
the water remark is a reference to the fact that it should be obvious that intelligence is not a driver of attraction

So, if you are a frequenter of the forums, you would have known this because of all of the numerous examples proving otherwise and proving that LOOKS are the primary driver.

If you need to be reminded of this in 2021, there's a good chance you are either low iq, delusional, retarded, unobservant, or living under a rock.

If you aren't a longtime user, don't worry. You will come to these understandings in no time!
Hold on there pal, your entire arguments stands on "intelligence is not a driver of attraction" despite it being a complete fucking driver of attraction... yours points don't even stand after that.
But to solidify my point, it's all about balance, a balance of looks and intelligence is all one needs, if women aren't repulsed by you but also aren't drooling over you, intelligence, and wit are enough to take you there,

View attachment 1009203

And then the second one:

Educational attainment is not a 'proxy for intelligence' the fuck is this? even monkeys can get a masters or higher, meme thread,
Starting to think autists here are just sadists, and will slap anything on anything as long as it gets them a hit of depression.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Hold on there pal, your entire arguments stands on "intelligence is not a driver of attraction" despite it being a complete fucking driver of attraction... yours points don't even stand after that.
But to solidify my point, it's all about balance, a balance of looks and intelligence is all one needs, if women aren't repulsed by you but also aren't drooling over you, intelligence, and wit are enough to take you there,
ok vince let's see I didn't really bother reading this study because I've read others that support my view

“Regardless of how involved with one’s own appearance a person is, and despite frequent lip service to such factors as personality, intelligence, a sense of humor, and shared interests, a multitude of studies show that PA is by far the most important factor in evaluating both prospective mates and prospective dates.” (32)

“This conclusion was graphically demonstrated in a landmark 1966 experiment conducted at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.”

“While the researchers had anticipated there would be some importance for PA, they were surprised that other factors, which they considered nearly as important, actually mattered so little. For example, the experimenters knew how each subject had ranked in high school and used this as a measure of relative intelligence. Although typical student subjects said that they wanted dates that were intelligent, in reality students’ smarts had no correlation at all with how well their dates liked them.” (32)

“The researchers had also expected that the partners of students with introverted personalities would not like them very much as future dates. Wrong again! Data from the ‘‘computer dance’’ experiment showed that there was no difference between introverted and extroverted personalities when it came to being liked by a date. What mattered was how pretty or handsome the other person was.”

The conclusion of this seminal study: The only thing that seemed to matter to these young college students was the physical attractiveness of their date."

Book in question is: Looks: Why They Matter More Than You Ever Imagined by Gordon L. Patzer (2008)

Now, Vince, you also say: "it's all about balance," well clearly not. The PRIMARY driver is attraction. When women say they want a smart man, its under the precondition that he is ALREADY attractive. People have a tendency to not realize WHY they are attracted to someone beyond their looks, so they come up with mental gymnastics that say "Well Chad is really smart he just also happens to be incredibly handsome." And in many cases the same goes for men.

Now this is for attraction. Lust is ENTIRELY dependent on physical attractiveness. Any many many men will never be lusted for. Unless you say women will lust for your reading club analysis or that fascinating piece in the Times the other day? Give me a break you absolute naive buffoon.

I won't even get into the issue of what happens as a man if you don't have a high Sexual Value, because you should know the dynamics of a relationship favor the woman since she can easily obtain sex and other partners while the man rots with "whatever he can get" I'm sure your intelligence will do you well on Tinder or at the bar bro. I'm sure that's going to work for you bro. Let us know how it goes.
@Blackgymmax please elab on the topic of lust vs attraction

"intelligence, wit. are enough to take you there" Maybe if she significantly fat or obese or below your looksmatch. Women decide to fuck you instantly, everything else is just formalities to make sure you aren't a serial killer. Even so, this isn't so much an issue of getting laid as much as it is of having sexual abundance and being the first choice.

You are coping beyond hope if you believe what you wrote you buffoon.

Do you really think the people in this forum are low iq morons that are delusional and need you to tell them about "balance" and personality like we're all some basement dwellers?

• +1
ok vince let's see I didn't really bother reading this study because I've read others that support my view

Book in question is: Looks: Why They Matter More Than You Ever Imagined by Gordon L. Patzer (2008)

Now, Vince, you also say: "it's all about balance," well clearly not. The PRIMARY driver is attraction. When women say they want a smart man, its under the precondition that he is ALREADY attractive. People have a tendency to not realize WHY they are attracted to someone beyond their looks, so they come up with mental gymnastics that say "Well Chad is really smart he just also happens to be incredibly handsome." And in many cases the same goes for men.

Now this is for attraction. Lust is ENTIRELY dependent on physical attractiveness. Any many many men will never be lusted for. Unless you say women will lust for your reading club analysis or that fascinating piece in the Times the other day? Give me a break you absolute naive buffoon.

I won't even get into the issue of what happens as a man if you don't have a high Sexual Value, because you should know the dynamics of a relationship favor the woman since she can easily obtain sex and other partners while the man rots with "whatever he can get" I'm sure your intelligence will do you well on Tinder or at the bar bro. I'm sure that's going to work for you bro. Let us know how it goes.

"intelligence, wit. are enough to take you there" Maybe if she significantly fat or obese or below your looksmatch. Women decide to fuck you instantly, everything else is just formalities to make sure you aren't a serial killer. Even so, this isn't so much an issue of getting laid as much as it is of having sexual abundance and being the first choice.

Do you really think the people in this forum are low iq morons that are delusional and need you to tell them about "balance" and personality like we're all some basement dwellers?
Lust = wanting to fuck you
Attraction = wanting to just be around or talk to the person which you can get from an LMS dopamine rush as well but isnt exclusive to.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Going2KillMyself
Lust = wanting to fuck you
Attraction = wanting to just be around or talk to the person which you can get from an LMS dopamine rush as well but isnt exclusive to.
This faggot is a condescending normie who's here on some "exploratory" trip to see the "incels" and their "flawed logic."

He doesn't even realize how fucked he truly is in the new Sexual Economy

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
they care about "money" but not about you. If you are rich but not attractive, they will try profit from you, but also avoid fucking with you every day. You cant buy attraction.
Women orgasm the most with rich husbands

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11675 and Deleted member 4797

Let me start by saying I'm glad you took the time out of your day to write this out, but sadly the truth is pseudo-intellects like you spreading misinformation is what fucked the community down right center.

First of all "lust" you obviously do not even have beginner fundamental understanding of the word, so let me break this down for you pal, Lust can take many forms, Lust for sexuality, love, fucking money, gluttony, you associating intelligence with book summarization, or some shitty editors piece on a news paper is more depressing than the acclaimed thread, I get it you've never had a relationship that was intellectually stimulating, and it fucking shows.

If you are balanced out you don't need to looks match or look below, you are practically saying average looking guys can't pull stacy's despite money and status that are both achieved thru high IQ.

half your reply is a strawman, that completely ad hominem's the 'balance' that i mentioned, HURR DURR YOU ONLY NEED TO BE SM4RT

As much as i wanna name call you like you did with me I won't, because unlike you i don't have a superiority complex, which isn't gonna help you cope.
you need to stop fucking posting on this forum, you are as beneficial as the guy who made this thread.

TL;DR balance is supported by many theories including LMS, stop gate keeping pal, and close your stereotypical generic insults.txt shit's getting fucking boring, you need to outgrow this shit holier than thou phase, you're stuck on generic-cel personality and its fucking 2021 already.

Let me start by saying I'm glad you took the time out of your day to write this out, but sadly the truth is pseudo-intellects like you spreading misinformation is what fucked the community down right center.

First of all "lust" you obviously do not even have beginner fundamental understanding of the word, so let me break this down for you pal, Lust can take many forms, Lust for sexuality, love, fucking money, gluttony, you associating intelligence with book summarization, or some shitty editors piece on a news paper is more depressing than the acclaimed thread, I get it you've never had a relationship that was intellectually stimulating, and it fucking shows.

If you are balanced out you don't need to looks match or look below, you are practically saying average looking guys can't pull stacy's despite money and status that are both achieved thru high IQ.

half your reply is a strawman, that completely ad hominem's the 'balance' that i mentioned, HURR DURR YOU ONLY NEED TO BE SM4RT

As much as i wanna name call you like you did with me I won't, because unlike you i don't have a superiority complex, which isn't gonna help you cope.
you need to stop fucking posting on this forum, you are as beneficial as the guy who made this thread.

TL;DR balance is supported by many theories including LMS, stop gate keeping pal, and close your stereotypical generic insults.txt shit's getting fucking boring, you need to outgrow this shit holier than thou phase, you're stuck on generic-cel personality and its fucking 2021 already.
nigga wrote a wall of cope

you also sound like a cuck

• JFL
nigga wrote a wall of cope

you also sound like a cuck
war cry of defeat, IQ gap between us is too high, you don't even have the mental capacity to save face, shit like this is why you're still locked in your room, not listening to people telling you to shower.
go shower.

Prime jbs coom to zuckerberg
I remember this old post about how clowns on this site were concerned the blackpill was going to go mainstream. Look at the responses in this thread.

I have no worries at all

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
war cry of defeat, IQ gap between us is too high, you don't even have the mental capacity to save face, shit like this is why you're still locked in your room, not listening to people telling you to shower.
go shower.
Nigga you are COPING with intelligence.

I don't claim to be an intellectual, because its a cope

Ur thinking lust and attraction are the same thing. An intellectual convo doesnt spark sexual lust. Youll just wanna be around via attraction, but not fuck. Women operate the exact same way but if theres a lil lust she can fuck

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Ur thinking lust and attraction are the same thing. An intellectual convo doesnt spark sexual lust. Youll just wanna be around via attraction, but not fuck. Women operate the exact same way but if theres a lil lust she can fuck
An intellectual convo can spark attraction, attraction can spark lust, although this is me just going by the parameters you defined, my main argument is balanced out LMS.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
This guy is TURBO delusional. I thank god for people like him everyday. Imagine how hard life would be if you didn't have this and everyone was looksmaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 12611 and Blackgymmax
Nigga you are COPING with intelligence.

I don't claim to be an intellectual, because its a cope
Yes I'm coping with success, stop talking at this point it's literally embarrassing for people to even read your posts.

money and status arent acquired from high IQ in a capitalist society. You just luck out and seize opportunity. Most rich high status CEOs have people 2x smarter than them working as slave dogs under them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, klamus and IdiAmin
Smart women give a shit about iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, datboijj, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
An intellectual convo can spark attraction, attraction can spark lust, although this is me just going by the parameters you defined, my main argument is balanced out LMS.
cant spark lust, youd wanna fuck your best male friends if that were true, all of us would.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
money and status arent acquired from high IQ in a capitalist society. You just luck out and seize opportunity. Most rich high status CEOs have people 2x smarter than them working as slave dogs under them.
6 figure doctor is a direct result from high IQ.

Not to mention things like celebrity doctors etc which covers status wise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Blackgymmax
Smart women give a shit about iq
Yeah well ive seen decent looking black women whl are rich + intelligent (this one girl was also in med school) who was fucking with some 25 year old bum tyrone who never graduated highschool. Muh IQ. she even beta buxxed for the nigga.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 12611 and datboijj
6 figure doctor is a direct result from high IQ.

Not to mention things like celebrity doctors etc which covers status wise.
A fucking doctor? What about the rich ceos? Investors? Those born into wealth? RAPPERS? PRO ATHLETES???

• JFL
Yeah well ive seen decent looking black women whl are rich + intelligent (this one girl was also in med school) who was fucking with some 25 year old bum tyrone who never graduated highschool. Muh IQ. she even beta buxxed for the nigga.
not much to say, this is anecdotal.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
A fucking doctor? What about the rich ceos? Investors? Those born into wealth? RAPPERS? PRO ATHLETES???
What about them? are you trying to help me make up more examples? thanks, now have fun disproving my main argument when it has this many examples, disregarding pro athletes.