Women don't give a shit about intelligence

High IQ -> Get good Job -> get money -> get virgin wife from Scandinavian country
High IQ -> statux maxx -> get money -> get wife (not betabuxx)
High IQ -> Get black pilled -> looks maxx -> status maxx -> money maxx-> you know what happens

any way you look at it someone with a high iq has so much advantage over you, that i shouldn't even be having this argument with you.

Dude, being high IQ doesn't mean you can get a good job first of all lol, you are confusing having high IQ with life skills, a normie with high life skills (and with a little bit of dark triad) will get higher than an incel with high IQ and no life skills.

The point is that there is abetter return on investment from improving your looks than careermaxxing.

Prime women don't give a shit about what job you have or how much you make, but they start to when they lose access to good looking men.

Dw bro I'm sure 20 year old stacy loves the 50 year old doctor more than her 25 year old personal trainer
At least thats what society told me

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and brainded
The point is that there is abetter return on investment from improving your looks than careermaxxing.

Prime women don't give a shit about what job you have or how much you make, but they start to when they lose access to good looking men.
Nooooo its over for HIGH IQ CELS BRO!

"yes prime women don't give a shit about status or money" I dont even know how to respond to this sentence, you just doomed us all, welp guess black pill fundamentals and LMS is all bullshit, pack your bags boys, its time to jump.

Dude, being high IQ doesn't mean you can get a good job first of all lol, you are confusing having high IQ with life skills, a normie with high life skills (and with a little bit of dark triad) will get higher than an incel with high IQ and no life skills.
There are specific cases in which someone with high IQ being unable to attain life skills, and they're all statistic anomalies.

Dw bro I'm sure 20 year old stacy loves the 50 year old doctor more than her 25 year old personal trainer
At least thats what society told me
Dw bro a doctor has to wait till 50 to get married, you're right.

Someone mogging Einstein apparently nullifies all sexual achievements he had, this logic doesn't work, we're not saying people with high iq are the "BEST", they can still be mogged, i don't really get this logic or what its trying to prove.
And you categorized people people like they act in the same way because of their IQ, low IQ people act like this and high IQ people act like this and also, Muhammad Ali who got like 90 something IQ got way more pussy and money than your incel heroes with 160 IQ from your nerd club, lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
And you categorized people people like they act in the same way because of their IQ, low IQ people act like this and high IQ people act like this and also, Muhammad Ali who got like 90 something IQ got way more pussy and money than your incel heroes with 160 IQ from your nerd club, lmao
yea man they get mogged, whats new? nobody's claiming they're the best, just saying they succeeded, and that's all that matters.
Hurr durr its over for IQ cells.

There are specific cases in which someone with high IQ being unable to attain life skills, and they're all statistic anomalies.
Uh, statistic anomalies, I think they are called autists and they're not anomalies at all

Friday night and this nigga is on the forums arguing with teens and kids. His IQ is doing him real favors

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873 and IdiAmin
yea man they get mogged, whats new? nobody's claiming they're the best, just saying they succeeded, and that's all that matters.
Hurr durr its over for IQ cells.
Succeded in what? Marrying landwhales?

• JFL
Uh, statistic anomalies, I think they are called autists and they're not anomalies at all
No high iq autists were able to blend in so well that the geniuses of history are only linked to autism because of symptoms in childhood, or things that would RESULT in being an autist.

Succeded in what? Marrying landwhales?
it is an honor to get postprime women bro, so what if you can't bag them in their prime? You're not entitled to them!

• Love it
Reactions: IdiAmin
Yes we know.
wdXped7.jpeg
this pic can instantly put me into ER mode

• JFL
it is an honor to get postprime women bro, so what if you can't bag them in their prime? You're not entitled to them!
That's the high IQ in action, you know, the 25 year plan to get a post prime Stacy, low IQ Chad can't do this, it's over for him

No high iq autists were able to blend in so well that the geniuses of history are only linked to autism because of symptoms in childhood, or things that would RESULT in being an autist.
Dude you can't cover up your autism 😂 It will show up in a specific way, what the fuck are you talking about

That's the high IQ in action, you know, the 25 year plan to get a post prime Stacy, low IQ Chad can't do this, it's over for him
nooooooooooo bro what do u mean????? Come on man we're all just retarded gatekeepers. We need greycels to save us from our ignorance and tell us about this world

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, metagross, Htobrother and 1 other person
Dude you can't cover up your autism 😂 It will show up in a specific way, what the fuck are you talking about

• JFL
nooooooooooo bro what do u mean????? Come on man we're all just retarded gatekeepers. We need greycels to save us from our ignorance and tell us about this world
You're really good at high fiving their arguments till they get shit on, you'd do good as a cheerleader.

Lol, what a bullshit, you can't hide your autism all the time, it will come up sooner or later

If that's the best you can come up, then that is an another argument for "High IQ is cope" lmao
Don't worry bro. you're doing better, everyone is, he married in to bottom tier 2/10 landwhale.

If that's the best you can come up, then that is an another argument for "High IQ is cope" lmao
Hey bro watch your mouth this man is clearly high IQ and deserves our praise for enlightening us Inkwells.

• Love it
Lol, what a bullshit, you can't hide your autism all the time, it will come up sooner or later
Did you even look at the paper you autist?
2 paths are the ones im referring to
>People have a stereotyped view -> "you can't be autistic"
>People have a stereotyped view -> Too good at masking the difficulties.
and masking.

• JFL
Don't worry bro. you're doing better, everyone is, he married in to bottom tier 2/10 landwhale.
Amazing success, I'm sure you'll get your Moby Dick too, High IQ Captain Ahab

You're really good at high fiving their arguments till they get shit on, you'd do good as a cheerleader.
rent free you white nigger again.

• +1
and masking.
Jfl
and masking.
They will be robotic in the social activities anyway, you can spot them, but it will be difficult to you High IQ autist

Jfl

They will be roboting in the social activities anyway, you can spot them, but it will be difficult to you High IQ autist
Remember this is what conversations with a normie are like, so it's best to just nod and say yes and move on irl

• +1
Jfl

They will be roboting in the social activities anyway, you can spot them, but it will be difficult to you High IQ autist
Einstein's autism was speculated by experts, I'm sure you can spot his symptoms tho, its EZ

Jfl

They will be robotic in the social activities anyway, you can spot them, but it will be difficult to you High IQ autist
oh forgot to mention, don't forget to share your method to autism detection, since to you its easy but experts can't make up their mind, obviously whatever method ur using is a lot better than the meta-analytic approach incorporating hundreds of functional experiments designed by psychoanalysis pioneers and further improved upon by the rest of the industry.

oh forgot to mention, don't forget to share your method to autism detection, since to you its easy but experts can't make up their mind, obviously whatever method ur using is a lot better than the meta-analytic approach incorporating hundreds of functional experiments designed by psychoanalysis pioneers and further improved upon by the rest of the industry.
I don’t know, talking to the one for a minute? That's why I know you have an autism lmao

I don’t know, talking to the one for a minute? That's why I know you have an autism lmao
yes i have an autism, second grade tier comebacks, You make idi amin look soft.

yes i have an autism, second grade tier comebacks, You make idi amin look soft.
I can't throw you into the Nile right now, so that's what I do lol My second grade comebacks are still better than your entire life

This thread is a compilation of delusional fantasies getting destroyed.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and Going2KillMyself
I can't throw you into the Nile right now, so that's what I do lol My second grade comebacks are still better than your entire life
Yes they are, keep up the roleplay! maybe one day you'll iron fist some shit hole country, oh wait they don't make military clothing in your size! guess that 16 days of time online wasn't worth it, should've spent it being productive, dw pal u wasted 25 years with no achievements to show for it, and you're about to waste 25 more, ironic how the first guy mentioned something about people who never learn.

• JFL
This thread is a compilation of delusional fantasies getting destroyed.
I've seen too many blackpills being dispersed (unknowingly) by professionalcels in their 50s,60s,40s and 30s to fall for the IQ status money trap.

People seem to think everyone on here is some broke bum without a life.

• +1
Yes they are, keep up the roleplay! maybe one day you'll iron fist some shit hole country, oh wait they don't make military clothing in your size! guess that 16 days of time online wasn't worth it, should've spent it being productive, dw pal u wasted 25 years with no achievements to show for it, and you're about to waste 25 more, ironic how the first guy mentioned something about people who never learn.
Your high IQ is making you writing even dumber shit than I thought you could, I'm ending this right and going to sleep before you will write some more of this stupid schizophrenic shit lmao

Your high IQ is making you writing even dumber shit than I thought you could, I'm ending this right and going to sleep before you will write some more of this stupid schizophrenic shit lmao
You got bullied to sleep, See you in your dreams kid, gn!

Was actually just browsing something unrelated to Looksmax and stumbled upon a blackpill again.

I read some studies about cognitive ability and possible dysgenic effects, and I found this: > Sanjak, J. S., Sidorenko, J., Robinson, M. R., Thornton, K. R., & Visscher, P. M. (2018). Evidence of directional and stabilizing selection in contemporary humans. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 115(1), 151-156.

Not going to explain everything, but basically two blackpills:

View attachment 1009203
Unsurprisingly, women select for taller men, women overrate their fitness levels aswell.

And then the second one:
Educational attainment (close proxy for intelligence) has opposite selection in this study: negative for women and weakly positive for men.

Women actually don't give a single shit about intelligence. JFL.
I can't escape the blackpill.
education level != intelligent. Common cope by nerds

If someone is intelligent they will be successful and bitches love success

Muh SAT score doesn't mean shit, all the irl geniuses are rich, high status doin whatever they fuck they want

Simply put, intelligence is not a main driver for either attraction or lust for MOST women being attracted to men.

It is similar to height beyond a certain point for SOME women. That boosts ATTRACTION not lust it acts as it’s multiplier. [Attraction] That is the main thing needed for an LTR.

The only type of woman who would care is one who is high quality and looking for an LTR even then it comes down to her personality.

This isn’t saying that looks don’t come first it is just saying it is also a requirement depending on the woman.

I've seen too many blackpills being dispersed (unknowingly) by professionalcels in their 50s,60s,40s and 30s to fall for the IQ status money trap.

People seem to think everyone on here is some broke bum without a life.
In 1 year, after you registered on this site, you racked up over a month of online time, You're a broke bum without a life.
You are poster boy for inCel community.

Simply put, intelligence is not a main driver for either attraction or lust for MOST women being attracted to men.

It is similar to height beyond a certain point for SOME women. That boosts ATTRACTION not lust it acts as it’s multiplier. [Attraction] That is the main thing needed for an LTR.

The only type of woman who would care is one who is high quality and looking for an LTR even then it comes down to her personality.

This isn’t saying that looks don’t come first it is just saying it is also a requirement depending on the woman.

Even the ones screaming for intelligence cream their pants once the Chad joins their class or office. Seen this happen too many times. Engineering circles get cucked like this and end up orbiting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, metagross and IdiAmin
Even the ones screaming for intelligence cream their pants once the Chad joins their class or office. Seen this happen too many times. Engineering circles get cucked like this and end up orbiting.
Did you not hear me say this doesn’t mean looks don’t matter FIRST.

If a chad comes into their class they are going to be attracted to them, if that chad then comes in and is intelligent then they will be even more attracted you understand?

• +1