Women don't give a shit about intelligence

Did you not hear me say this doesn’t mean looks don’t matter FIRST.

If a chad comes into their class they are going to be attracted to them, if that chad then comes in and is intelligent then they will be even more attracted you understand?
challenging part isn't being intelligent its being chad

Too many intelligent people in the world anyway

• +1
Reactions: klamus and IdiAmin
Simply put, intelligence is not a main driver for either attraction or lust for MOST women being attracted to men.

It is similar to height beyond a certain point for SOME women. That boosts ATTRACTION not lust it acts as it’s multiplier. [Attraction] That is the main thing needed for an LTR.

The only type of woman who would care is one who is high quality and looking for an LTR even then it comes down to her personality.

This isn’t saying that looks don’t come first it is just saying it is also a requirement depending on the woman.
don't know what is going on in your head, you're like attacking both sides and simultaneously defending both sides and barely sticking to one thing,

have a read:
For men, however, the physical attractiveness of women is most important; women, although also interested in the attractiveness of men, are relatively more interested in the social status of a potential partner. When they are forced to choose one or the other, women from many different cultures have been found to more often prioritize a man’s status over his physical attractiveness, whereas men tend to prioritize a woman’s attractiveness over her status
~Li, N. P., Bailey, J. M., Kenrick, D. T., & Linsenmeier, J. A. W. (2002). The necessities and luxuries of mate preferences: Testing the tradeoffs. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology,

challenging part isn't being intelligent its being chad

Too many intelligent people in the world anyway
Well that is a given, I wouldn’t say that, a lot of people are “””intelligent””” but don’t have an actual grasp over anything in particular.
don't know what is going on in your head, you're like attacking both sides and simultaneously defending both sides and barely sticking to one thing,

have a read:
For men, however, the physical attractiveness of women is most important; women, although also interested in the attractiveness of men, are relatively more interested in the social status of a potential partner. When they are forced to choose one or the other, women from many different cultures have been found to more often prioritize a man’s status over his physical attractiveness, whereas men tend to prioritize a woman’s attractiveness over her status
~Li, N. P., Bailey, J. M., Kenrick, D. T., & Linsenmeier, J. A. W. (2002). The necessities and luxuries of mate preferences: Testing the tradeoffs. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology,
Yes because I am in the middle, everything matters for attraction which isn’t purely sexual in nature, which is why we can have aesthetic men who aren’t high in sex appeal. Which means we can say traits such as intelligence fall into attraction as well because all women aren’t the same when it comes to traits they value.

Sex appeal is different to attraction, lust is combined with sex appeal. However attraction over long periods can create a lust that is just how humans work with exposure to people.

A woman will be attracted to someone regardless of their intelligence if they see someone they find attractive but, if they value intelligence and the object of attraction is intelligent too they will be more attracted to them as a given.

However you say status is most important, you fail to acknowledge the fact attractiveness goes along side with status 99% of the time.

Status is something which is significantly harder to achieve if you are bad looking in all honesty.

Sure buddy

Tbh it’s useless even he has the looks of slayer he will get tons of iois sitting in a chair but
Doesn’t matter

• JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin and Htobrother
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Intelligence isn’t at all sexually attractive facts but it’s really helpful for GETTING INTO social situations with girls in the first place. For example being intelligent can help you make male friends which have female friends, you can use your wit in bad situations to make girls dependent on you with your resources.

intelligence just opens more doors for you to get into panties, but it in itself won’t get you anywhere or course. It makes sense, at least to me.
It is correlated with social skills, but only to a certain degree.
If you're somewhat intelligent, it can help in social situations. But not genius-level IQ, then the correlation is actually negative. Autistic geniuses tend to not do so well socially.

Educational attainment is not a 'proxy for intelligence' the fuck is this? even monkeys can get a masters or higher, meme thread,
Starting to think autists here are just sadists, and will slap anything on anything as long as it gets them a hit of depression.
Uhm, yes it is. Plenty of evidence points to this.
Like in this study: Rindermann, H. (2007). The g‐factor of international cognitive ability comparisons: The homogeneity of results in PISA, TIMSS, PIRLS and IQ‐tests across nations. European Journal of Personality: Published for the European Association of Personality Psychology, 21(5), 667-706.

Or here: Lynn, R., & Mikk, J. (2009). National IQs predict educational attainment in math, reading and science across 56 nations. Intelligence, 37(3), 305-310.

Or here: Meisenberg, G., & Woodley, M. A. (2013). Are cognitive differences between countries diminishing? Evidence from TIMSS and PISA. Intelligence, 41(6), 808-816.

Also, another one: Jones, G., & Potrafke, N. (2014). Human capital and national institutional quality: Are TIMSS, PISA, and national average IQ robust predictors?. Intelligence, 46, 148-155.

It can even be found at the individual level:
Saß, S., Kampa, N., & Köller, O. (2017). The interplay of g and mathematical abilities in large-scale assessments across grades. Intelligence, 63, 33-44.

There are hundreds of papers like these.

• +1
If I cannot drive I refuse to participate in society.

I am basically the same as you... I absolutely REFUSE to participate in society jsut because I am unable to drive... Well, you are better than me in this regard because you managed to make at least some progress while I could not even get behind of driving simulation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I am basically the same as you... I absolutely REFUSE to participate in society jsut because I am unable to drive... Well, you are better than me in this regard because you managed to make at least some progress while I could not even get behind of driving simulation.
If we are not having our basic needs met there is no point

• +1