Women don’t like BBCs

Yes, women care about money but not IQ. If you can use your IQ to make money, fine. But it's the money they care about. If you have an 80 IQ but win the Powerball jackpot, women won't give a damn about your IQ.

Women care about height or looks or athletic ability in and of itself. They only care about IQ insofar as it can be used to make money. Your high IQ without money means jack shit to women.

Plus, you're confusing me with another user. I never said anything about women demanding money.
I said none of what you just said.

I only said that there is a strong correlation between IQ and income; that’s enough for me to know that you’re more likely to slay as a high IQ individual.

Most blacks are 20 points behind whites in IQ and make like half the money so it’s over.

Since it closely correlates with income and status
Cope.

In first world where women work and earn their own bread, they'd rather date a mediocre good looking man than an ugly guy with a good income.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Yuhbwoynadia, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
earn their own bread
Women make like half of what men make and most end up having a kid and need support. And if money didn’t matter they wouldn’t be trying to squeeze every penny in court when they divorce (even without kids).

Stop coping.

They just want to make white bruh jealous. Black men aren’t that special.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
women don't care about IQ

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Half of these women aren’t even white and the other half are 80 IQ hood women
Anglos. Every fucking time you see a bitch posting about BBC it's not even a real white and they have bleached hair or are wearing contacts, and if they are real "whites" they're anglos.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and .*my*.

Attachments

• 94D2EB9C-CB61-4C1F-8A30-BA5817B301C9.png
    94D2EB9C-CB61-4C1F-8A30-BA5817B301C9.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
women care about face, height and dick
And money. Your hamza would be peeling veggies for curry soup in a restaurant and have no girlfriend if it wasn’t for YouTube

And money. Your hamza would be peeling veggies for curry in a restaurant and have no girlfriend if it wasn’t for YouTube
nigga do you realize that I am blackpilled and you are redpilled like Hamza's fanboys?

money does matter but foids will cheat on you if you're ugly, manlet or dicklet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlet666, Trilogy, cutie_pie and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and .*my*.
nigga do you realize that I am blackpilled and you are redpilled like Hamza's fanboys?

money does matter but foids will cheat on you if you're ugly, manlet or dicklet
This monkey would not be banging her if it wasn’t for YouTube and money. Do you realize that?

Attachments

• B7407769-16A1-4A4D-87F0-5B512A397658.jpeg
    B7407769-16A1-4A4D-87F0-5B512A397658.jpeg
    288.8 KB · Views: 0
This monkey would not be banging her if it wasn’t for YouTube and money. Do you realize that?
Hamza is objectively attractive, whether you’d like to admit it or not

OPs brain is legit smooth like butter 🧈🧠

• JFL
Hamza is objectively attractive, whether you’d like to admit it or not

OPs brain is legit smooth like butter 🧈🧠
BTS listener accuses me of being stupid. Lol.

Hamza is not objectively attractive. He has an average face and above average height, great physique and heavy pheno tax.

Average without YouTube and money.

BTS listener accuses me of being stupid. Lol.

Hamza is not objectively attractive. He has an average face and above average height, great physique and heavy pheno tax.

Average without YouTube and money.
I don’t listen to BTS?

Hamza objectively mogs most men walking across the street cuz of face + height + physique alone, heavy pheno tax is just a cope for abused dogs like you to explain why you’re incel lol

You’re just showing how much of a tard you are rn by trying to cope with “muh IQ!” for why foids choose to fuck black guys even tho foids do not give a shit whatsoever for how much intelligence a man is when it comes to attraction, what they care about is status/wealth and looks

• JFL
Just a quick reminder that the average IQ of a black male is 80, 20 points below the average white person.

I have a hard time believing that a white woman with average intelligence would get down with an 80 IQ nigger. (Women fuck and date up, not down).

If she does, then her IQ is below 90 and in that case—why the fuck would you want her anyway?

Incels battling for 80 IQ druggie white women who maybe sucked a bbc 10 years ago. JFL.
Water
Fuck blacks

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Kamui and .*my*.
Does OP think the average white woman is even all that smart to care about IQ ?

I never once heard one foid not like a man because he was “low IQ” do you seriously think women even have critical thoughts like that no wonder y’all incel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlet666, Trilogy, nope and 2 others
The average white woman is smart enough to date or fuck someone who makes over $40,000 a year, which is the income of a nigger

IQ is tied to income as I’ve already explained, and niggers lack in both

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, nope, WeiWei and 1 other person

I never once heard one foid not like a man because he was “low IQ” do you seriously think women even have critical thoughts like that no wonder y’all incel
Women wet their panties when they see a man solve a differential equation

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia and .*my*.
Women wet their panties when they see a man solve a differential equation
Dumb negroid. The average income of a nigger is $40,000 and their IQ is 80.

The average income of white male is $60,000 and their IQ is 103.

Make the connection, nigger.

Dumb negroid. The average income of a nigger is $40,000 and their IQ is 80.

The average income of white male is $60,000 and their IQ is 103.

Make the connection, nigger.
Women like money not IQ

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, .*my*. and klip11
OP is an illiterate curry who doesn’t understand how the female mind works lol
They want money for the protection of themselves and their kid.

IQ = money.

Is that too difficult for you, BTS fan?

Since it closely correlates with income and status
It's been established that looks are a extremely important factor in the modern dating market . Before money and status made more a impact though now it still useful , but money a lot less.

They would rather fuck some robust tall jacked tyrone athlete then some high iq soy boy Asian or curry or weak soy boy white boy cause of muh iq

The appeal of being with a deranged violent impulsive black also adds to the bad boy halo along with their frame and height halo that many blacks have

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and .*my*.
But BBC is real
It's still a niche appeal but the ones that have especially height and frame together and not too dark are practically unstoppable and their appeal is very strong

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Negroid, IQ by itself doesn’t matter, and I didn’t claim that. I said that IQ makes you money and it’s a strong correlation.

If you’re jacked tyrone and make $40,000 a year (average for niggers) you won’t slay an average white female (they make more than that).

Low IQ druggie white women or prostitutes—sure. Not Becky who’s 40% likely to despise your kind anyway.

Negroid, IQ by itself doesn’t matter, and I didn’t claim that. I said that IQ makes you money and it’s a strong correlation.

If you’re jacked tyrone and make $40,000 a year (average for niggers) you won’t slay an average white female (they make more than that).

Low IQ druggie white women or prostitutes—sure.
Tales from the basement

IMG 5669 Original
IMG 9749

Half of them are gay dudes.

And if they go out with him and he screws up once—guess what they’re gonna call him?
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
IMG 9752

Touch grass lmao. Racism is rotting your brain.

IMG 9753
IMG 9754

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and .*my*.
Negroid I’m not racist and I don’t hate blacks; I hate niggers like you who present false information.

I suggest that you do a survey and find out their level of education and IQ, and if any of them score above 95 then congratulations.

But for now you’re a nigger being a nigger, trying to make it seem as though you people can get the same women as white men when y’all make $40,000 a year.

OP is an abused Dalit, if he finds out the white queens he worships and thinks so fondly of are willing to fuck bottom of the barrel niggers then he will gouge his eye balls out
The data indicates that white women don’t want sorry ass niggers who make 40k a year, and if you can prove otherwise bring it on.

Negroid I’m not racist and I don’t hate blacks; I hate niggers like you who present false information.

I suggest that you do a survey and find out their level of education and IQ, and if any of them score above 95 then congratulations.

But for now you’re a nigger being a nigger, trying to make it seem as though you people can get the same women as white men when y’all make $40,000 a year.
You’re actually so retarded it’s funny

The irony talking about education and iq when you’re literally homeless
IMG 5703

My iq is literally higher than yours and I’m black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, TheTakeoverHasBegun, .*my*. and 1 other person
You’re actually so retarded it’s funny

The irony talking about education and iq when you’re literally homeless
View attachment 2373946

My iq is literally higher than yours and I’m black
The probability that your IQ would be over 120 as a black person is unbelievably slim; and believe me—it’s not.

The probability that your IQ would be over 120 as a black person is unbelievably slim; and believe me—it’s not.

This means a lot coming from a guy who lives in his car and never went to college

IMG 9756

I don’t want to see you type the words iq until you take the same test and post your score

• +1
It is actually true that higher IQ women don't like niggers. The thing is that there are lots of low IQ women in america, even low iq white women. Something like 20% of the white population has IQ under 85, so that's still lots of women. Plus, even a white woman with an IQ of 95 might not care if the nigger she's fucking is stupid as long as he has a BBC. Not everyone cares about intellect.

Another way of looking at race, IQ and dating is that different races of men dominate different IQ levels. You could make an argument that niggers are considered the most attractive men to women with IQs under 100, and white men are considered the most attractive to women with IQs over 100.

never went to college
Maybe you should’ve asked why I haven’t gone to college.

Also, you do realize that your chances of really having a score like that—as a black person—are 5%?

Maybe you do have that score—I don’t know—but you can’t even work with simple data and prove that you people are wanted; when 85-90% of white women don’t want y’all according to all data.

(10-15% of white women have an IQ below 85. Interesting, huh?)

Last edited:
Maybe you should’ve asked why I haven’t gone to college.

Also, you do realize that your chances of really having a score like that—as a black person—are 5%?

Maybe you do have that score—I don’t know—but you can’t even work with simple data and prove that you people are wanted; when 85-90% of white women don’t want y’all according to all data.

(10-15% of white women have an IQ below 85. Interesting, huh?)
you didn’t go to college cuz you’re a broke bum ass nigga that’s why 😹😹😹😹

Also you asked me to provide evidence which I have right here @looksmaxxer234 https://looksmax.org/threads/predic...e-impact-of-looksmax-org.792979/post-12301487

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234 and .*my*.
when 85-90% of white women don’t want y’all according to all data.
Obviously not true if I just showed you a black guy doing good on hinge and tinder jfl.

Funny thing is that black guy would destroy you on tinder

Obviously not true if I just showed you a black guy doing good on hinge and tinder jfl.

Funny thing is that black guy would destroy you on tinder
Where are latinos? This is California it should be significant.

Also you picked a sample of 400k people, when I asked your 117 IQ for overall percentages.

Low IQ druggie white women or prostitutes—sure. Not Becky who’s 40% likely to despise your kind anyway.
In the west where foids think they'll all be millionaires from having a only fans , money doesn't matter much.

You can literally be a millionaire in America and still be incel .

Money only makes a difference in broke countries so Eastern Europe , South America , most of south east Asia . They get impressed by wealth their .

As of cute white foids and some Stacie's will fuck around with a tyrone for a short term relationship. But for a long term one most will not but that's cause they don't act in a long term relationship way unless the foid is into the low inhibiton crazy boyfriend which many foids are into.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Kamui

Users who are viewing this thread

Back