Women don’t like BBCs

It is actually true that higher IQ women don't like niggers. The thing is that there are lots of low IQ women in america, even low iq white women.
What’s the average white woman IQ ? Because I will be real I never once heard a critical thought from a white woman before ever White Women are not men’s equals at all that includes black and ethnic males.

Most white women don’t date black male not because their poor or low IQ because they are just attracted to white men that’s it and all

if IQ was the determination of men who get pussy than the lower class would of died long ago and Asian would be the most desires men in the US

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 29581 and Kamui
What’s the average white woman IQ ? Because I will be real I never once heard a critical thought from a white woman before ever White Women are not men’s equals at all that includes black and ethnic males.

Most white women don’t date black male not because their poor or low IQ because they are just attracted to white men that’s it and all

if IQ was the determination of men who get pussy than the lower class would of died long ago and Asian would be the most desires men in the US
First smart user on this thread

Brutal

Attachments

• E5LMeqMXEAEv1S8.jpg
    E5LMeqMXEAEv1S8.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 0
Makes sense he can’t compete since he’s probably a dicklet who gets mogged by both BBCs and BWCs daily
He sucks off whites though

what actually happened ITT:
-OP is a REDPILLER that thinks money and "muh IQ" :soy: matters in attraction
- me, @AscensionMan98 , @klip11 , @Kamui , @VenatorLuparius ,@looksmaxxer234 and others trying to force feed the LOOKISM BLACKPILL down his throat
- so therefore, it doesnt matter that he is butthurt about "niggers" because women have NEVER seen ,and will NEVER see CHADS of ALL races as anything but THEIR OWN race ofc :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, klip11 and Kamui
- me, @AscensionMan98 , @klip11 , @Kamui , @VenatorLuparius ,@looksmaxxer234 and others trying to force feed the LOOKISM BLACKPILL down his throat
- so therefore, it doesnt matter that he is butthurt about "niggers" because women have NEVER seen ,and will NEVER see CHADS of ALL races as anything but THEIR OWN race ofc :smonk:
Thank you bhai ❤️
Cat Cuddling GIF

OP should be brutally executed for his retardation and hung on a pike

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Skywalker
poor teen guys man- they should find and jail the retarded judge tbh
lol at "our women" and "controlling a woman"
fortunately, the blackpill essentially kills the trad cucks and the racists, when you understand it...but then again this forum is more like homosexual and white nationalist(= :bluepill: ) than anything
and NOT Blackpilled, but trully :bluepill:, as this thread proves :smonk:

Last edited:
Correct . OP seems to not get it .

Women would rather fuck some attractive stupid hunk then a high iq normie soyboy . Op is acting like that's fucking ground breaking 🤣.

Iq is cope you could literally be a retarded autist and if you look like a 10/10 tik tok e boy or Hollywood prime chad type looks your gonna out perform every high iq normie by 1000 fold

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Just a quick reminder that the average IQ of a black male is 80, 20 points below the average white person.

I have a hard time believing that a white woman with average intelligence would get down with an 80 IQ nigger. (Women fuck and date up, not down).

If she does, then her IQ is below 90 and in that case—why the fuck would you want her anyway?

Incels battling for 80 IQ druggie white women who maybe sucked a bbc 10 years ago. JFL.
80 is generous. Native sub saharan Africans often have an IQ under 75 or even 70

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back