Women dont like chads

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
They love em

Jk women only like Chadlites or Gigachads. If you're really good looking but not Maher level, say like 6.5 psl and 6 foot they wont whore themselves out to you but they wont LTR you aswell because you look too fuckboy ish.

It's either be a perfect LTR option or be a roaring giga Chad like 6'5 Stephen James

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
They really do. I dont understand how average men can be in these relationships, where the girl is clearly lusting after chad and has 0 attraction towards her "partner"

They really do. I dont understand how average men can be in these relationships, where the girl is clearly lusting after chad and has 0 attraction towards her "partner"

The point is, for man and women to get along, both sexes should be separated from each other. Your wife cant see other men that arent relatives, and vice versa. This is the only way to mend things tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
The point is, for man and women to get along, both sexes should be separated from each other. Your wife cant see other men that arent relatives, and vice versa. This is the only way to mend things tbh
interesting approach

That's just what happens though. The point of relationships is to get the woman pregnant. And I see decent looking guys doing that. Chad's that want to be gigachads will just look like morons

• +1
That's just what happens though. The point of relationships is to get the woman pregnant. And I see decent looking guys doing that. Chad's that want to be gigachads will just look like morons
chad experiences an entirely new side of women that normies will never see

interesting approach

Yeah. Women should stay home, they actually have no business being out for hours on end unless its a medical emergency or for other neceseties. They only have so much shit to do indoors (raising the kids, cleaning, cooking etc.) whilst a mans out and about making sure theres bread on the table back home.

• +1
You cant blame anything on a particular sex. Whats happening rn, from women being allowed to fuckin work mens jobs all the way to street nudity (including really tight cloths etc) is quite unnatural and isnt how we should go about living life. I dont know exavtly how we managed to get to this level of degeneracy tbh. Culprit needs to be held accountable and pay the big price

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
If you wanna fix the shithole we're currently living in, start by enforcing better dress code rules that women should abide by whenever they're out (loose clothes that are modest and cover what should be covered of a womans body). Unless they're indoors, they cant dress like whores basically. And try and menemzie unnecesarry interactions between both sexes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 8765